United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 15-10-2018, 07:37 AM
TheFatGoth

Thumbs down Blake Fischer

Quote:
An Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner who shared graphic images of animals he killed in Africa, including a “family of baboons,” is facing calls to resign.

Blake Fischer shared photos of his guided hunting trip in Namibia in an email sent to over 100 recipients, prompting a number of former gaming commissioners to respond in disgust and with calls for his resignation.

Fischer and his wife killed at least 14 animals on the trip, including giraffe, leopard, impala, antelope, warthog and an oryx, according to the images shared in the email which was obtained by the Idaho Statesman through a public records request to the governor’s office.

Quote:
Another photograph featured Fischer standing next to a giraffe, his foot resting on the animal’s neck. “This photo doesn’t do it justice,” he wrote, “when we walked up on this guy, it was shocking how big it was. Look at me and the rifle compared to it. It is all I can do to hold the head up.”

Fischer defended his photographs with the animals, explaining, “I was raised in a very ethical hunting family. In every picture, we try to pose the animals in a natural position, wipe the blood off the mouth, place the rifle or bow over the bullet hole.” This appears to contradict the way he handled the giraffe and the baby baboon.

Unread 15-10-2018, 08:02 AM
Poop

Hope one of his children finds a gun of his and accidentally shoots itself in the head.

Fucking cunt.

Unread 15-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Hands of Scone

I’ll never understand the mindset of game hunting.

“Oh, what a magnificent creature. Let’s kill it.”

There’s not even a challenge. It they snuck up to the animal, wrestled it to the floor, and bit its throat out then that might be consideredan achievement of sorts, but the poor things look at them and figure theyre too far away to worry about and then they’re shot. Great stuff big man. You weren’t even in danger. Might as well buy a game of tin can alley. Wankers.

Unread 15-10-2018, 08:17 AM
Bunker Buster

Why you shooting giraffe you fucking weird cunt......

Unread 15-10-2018, 08:17 AM
My Name is Heath

Everyone has to have a hobby.

Unread 15-10-2018, 08:23 AM
Mr_Ed

Any man should be able to hunt animals... my only caveat would be they should do it with their bare hands.

Wankers.

Unread 15-10-2018, 08:25 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why you shooting giraffe you fucking weird cunt......
Or baby baboons.

Fucking Zlatan wannabe piece of shit.

Unread 15-10-2018, 08:30 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Or baby baboons.

Fucking Zlatan wannabe piece of shit.
Baboons can be little bastards tbh, but I've no idea what threat or scorn pirate Zlatan can find in a giraffe....

Top reds giraffes

Unread 15-10-2018, 09:01 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Baboons can be little bastards tbh, but I've no idea what threat or scorn pirate Zlatan can find in a giraffe....

Top reds giraffes
Giraffes can fuck you up too.

Not sure what threat a baby Baboon poses mind you.

Unread 15-10-2018, 09:04 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Thumbs down

was expecting a home and away thread.