United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:34 PM
saffers

Default Alexis is going to be amazing next season

Full rest for the first time in years.

People on here calling him shit. Our fans are truly the worst.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:39 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Look at these bitter autistic cretins.

Truly the worst fanbase. This is why I barely post nowadays on here, due to sour morons like you two.

Gonna bump this up when Alexis bangs 10 goals in his first 10 games.
I'm not autistic.

For the record, how is telling you to bore off a sign of our fanbase? It's a dig at you and your tedious shite. Unless you are now bigger than the club.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Drexl

I actually loved the aim. And I agree

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
brutal
Imagine reacting like that to a thread about a world class player we bought 5 months ago who is now set for a sharp start to his first full season at the club.

What happened to this place that people became so bitter and angry.

Disgusting fanbase.
`

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Hope he does, still believe in him but it’s wearing V thin...

Very busy but no end product at the minute...

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:45 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Imagine reacting like that to a thread about a world class player we bought 5 months ago who is now set for a sharp start to his first full season at the club.

Disgusting fanbase.
`
You're an embarrassment.

I know the World Cup is starting, and you're gutted your homeland isn't participating, but taking out on Fredsters is uncalled for.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

jeeeeeez saffers. sure you're heart's in the right place, but there's a line dude. there's a line*

it's somewhere between being positive and turning into some kind of relentless terminator style posting machine that refuses to even contemplate even a sliver of an idea of a thought that not every single £#%&!ing thing connected to manchester united is the greatest thing there's ever been and ever will be.

*it's much further over towards just being positive than where you are now dude. you're about here...

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Disgusting fanbase.
`
Maybe go and actively support Olympiakos again?

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Hope he does, still believe in him but it’s wearing V thin...

time running out too.

I think he could be excellent if he was part of a coherent, attacking side.

but he looked so slight and physically lost playing in this system.

I actually think saffers is right about him starting the season well. the whole club will and then it will hit the skids around october. as per last 2 years tbh

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Maybe go and actively support Olympiakos again?
Could be a suggestion for you and the others on here who wants Mourinho to fail!

windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
jeeeeeez saffers. sure you're heart's in the right place, but there's a line dude. there's a line*

it's somewhere between being positive and turning into some kind of relentless terminator style posting machine that refuses to even contemplate even a sliver of an idea of a thought that not every single £#%&!ing thing connected to manchester united is the greatest thing there's ever been and ever will be.

*it's much further over towards just being positive than where you are now dude. you're about here...

Well said sir.

It's like his whole life is based around Manchester United.

Says a lot about him to be fair...

It's actually quite sad. Almost want to hug him if our shambles of a club is all he has.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I actually think saffers is right about him starting the season well. the whole club will and then it will hit the skids around october. as per last 2 years tbh
Fuzzy is seeing it, lets gooooo

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
still believe in him but it’s wearing V thin....

Genuinely not sure if you’re referring to Sanchez or Saffers recent posts here tbh

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:49 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Could be a suggestion for you and the others on here who wants Mourinho to fail!
This guy.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:50 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

I just criticised a United player in the de gea thread.

This idea that im super optimistic and think we're great at everything just doesn't hold up. Alexis Sanchez IS a brilliant player and is in his prime. What's so ridiculously optimistic about this thread?

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:50 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Could never even contemplate supporting another Club tbh, obviously not so much of an issue for you though. Probably gets easier the 3rd or 4th time.....

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Drexl

Saffers has a point!

Alexis will be our 7 next year, and he will rock. Imo. Better than.. insert

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Could never even contemplate supporting another Club tbh, obviously not so much of an issue for you though. Probably gets easier the 3rd or 4th time.....
wait what is all this?

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Well said sir.

It's like his whole life is based around Manchester United.

Says a lot about him to be fair...

It's actually quite sad. Almost want to hug him if our shambles of a club is all he has.
How many times have you seen me since the season ended? did not even realise our fixtures came out today.

Seems that this website is your life and you are projecting in an extreme manner. You however, I would never give a hug.

Quote:
Ah yes. I supported Nottingham forest before right?

Look at what these mouhaters are reduced to smh.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:53 PM
windy waffles

Thumbs up

Quote:
How many times have you seen me since the season ended? did not even realise our fixtures came out today.

Seems that this website is your life and you are projecting in an extreme manner. You however, I would never give a hug.
Only during working hours, pal.
Closed Thread