Unread 22-09-2015, 01:07 AM
Clarkie

Talking Fergie backtracking/sticking the boot into Moyes

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-alex-10104918

Unread 22-09-2015, 01:12 AM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie

Ferguson is a lying bastard who will tell any story that suits his own personal agenda at any given time.

Unread 22-09-2015, 01:42 AM
Sparky***

Stood in the middle if old trafford and told everyone that their job was to back the new manager.

The man has no shame.

Unread 22-09-2015, 05:40 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
Ferguson is a lying bastard who will tell any story that suits his own personal agenda at any given time.
Is the answer. An outright lie about mourinho.

I guess this means Fergie knows guardiola is the planned successor to van gaal, so fergie's getting it in now that he wanted him back then. Which makes sense given guardiola's style.

Guardiola getting the job would tip mourinho over the edge

Unread 22-09-2015, 06:32 AM
itisme_panaflex

Wow he's basically said moyes was the only one available.

Good to see he has another book out too.

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:02 AM
sa7

So went on for years about leaving the club in the best shape and in the best possible hands and then when it came to it said "He'll do" and gave it to Moyes

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:04 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
"A leader who arrives in a new setting, or inherits a big role, needs to curb the impulse to display his manhood.”

Typical Frogson bullshit tbh, but vvg2c the great man is a signed up member of Team Pep

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Zorg

We did this, we did that. No mention of the fact that he should have had £#%&! all to do with picking his successor.

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:28 AM
barca99

The shit Fergie gets on here :shakehead:

Has anybody thought maybe, just maybe Mourinho didnt want the job?

People make out all the top managers wanted it and Fergie said no and appointed Moyes

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:40 AM
dunk

The only thing I'd say about that is,if he knew all the managers that were any good were taken, why employ a patsy for 12 months? Why not hang on for a year and give them time to find someone competent to take his place?

It does ring true though.

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:45 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

People make out all the top managers wanted it and Fergie said no and appointed Moyes
Maureen was gagging for it. Want him nowhere near OT.

Weapons grade #@&%!

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:46 AM
Mr_Ed

What surprises me is that, by his own admission, from 2010-2013 he was the top paid person on the staff and yet he's peddled two books. Appreciate he's sorting out his family for generations but it's not as if he's not a very wealthy man anyway.

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:47 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The only thing I'd say about that is,if he knew all the managers that were any good were taken, why employ a patsy for 12 months? Why not hang on for a year and give them time to find someone competent to take his place?

It does ring true though.
i read that as a pastie

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:49 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i read that as a pastie
The man has to earn a crust somehow

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:53 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The man has to earn a crust somehow

he certainly needed filling in

Unread 22-09-2015, 07:55 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i read that as a pastie
May as well have been

Unread 22-09-2015, 08:05 AM
jem

not only did we have to put up with that useless @#%&! moyes, who was always going to be useless because he's useless, but now I have to cope with the image of him getting out his manhood? and it could all have been different if he'd just kept phelan? £#%&! off, you silly old goat.

met pep on holiday? I bet pep was trying to eat dinner.

Unread 22-09-2015, 08:09 AM
forzagarza

Let's not forget what Ferguson was involved with in dunblane the worthless sack of shit

Unread 22-09-2015, 08:11 AM
My Name is Keith

Makes gill fergies decision to leave at the same time even worse. No one we want is available so you'll have to have this life draining holocaust of a manager in charge. Sorry about that.

Could we stay on another year until someone better is available you say?

No.

See ya!

Unread 22-09-2015, 08:13 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

Yeah he was desperate to go back and work for Abramovich rather than take over from Ferguson at the biggest club in the world.

Closed Thread