Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Andy Goram
he would be twice the player

under any manager

or doctor

Unread 26-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Alex Jones was Right

I'd imagine it's someone who usually gets criticised off the fans for being shit, and as usual blames others for their failings. I don't see any player in united's squad who played great under fergie or moyes and plays worse in van gaal's team. I see some who are the same or better though.

Probably someone like Rooney, Herrera or mata.

The united squad blamed moyes for their poor performances, yet got no better once he'd left. Just an egotistical player doing what players do. Rooney's management look the obvious candidate, given the timing.

Unread 26-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
nailed on its Depay. He came from Holland where he was the superstar and now plays and gets subbed or is on the bench from the start.

He is struggling and he is naïve enough to talk to a reporter.
A player who would struggle to approach his manager to air this ?

They're practically dad and lad ffs..

Unread 26-11-2015, 03:04 PM
Harfynn Teuport

It's Valdes - nothing to see here

Unread 26-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

got to be shaw, shurelly?

Unread 26-11-2015, 03:08 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
It's Valdes - nothing to see here
Is he still here?

Unread 26-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Blagger

Luke Shaw.

Unread 26-11-2015, 03:39 PM
puressence

actually just been told who it is ..not majorly surprised but with respect to armo on this im saying nothing ....

Unread 26-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
actually just been told who it is ..not majorly surprised but with respect to armo on this im saying nothing ....

Unread 26-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 26-11-2015, 04:59 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
You can easily pm for the answer mike

Unread 26-11-2015, 05:25 PM
jem

£#%&! this. fine when usain bolt wanted to sign for us, but oscar pistorius is just taking the piss.

Unread 26-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Cream

Quote:
If you've been told you can guarantee Van Gaal will get to herrera about it.

Or already has, mata of fact.

Unread 26-11-2015, 06:23 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
A player who would struggle to approach his manager to air this ?

They're practically dad and lad ffs..
Roll about all you want but I don't think so. What dad would leave his son on the bench and sub him every time he started?

He has the spoilt brat about him, he was the big fish over there but is a mere tadpole at Old Trafford.

Unread 26-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Roll about all you want but I don't think so. What dad would leave his son on the bench and sub him every time he started?

He has the spoilt brat about him, he was the big fish over there but is a mere tadpole at Old Trafford.
A dad that cares.....

Unread 26-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Ruud left years ago mate...

Unread 26-11-2015, 06:53 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
A dad that cares.....
he is no dad to him......Moyes was more of a dad to Zaha

Unread 26-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Buck

Quote:
he is no dad to him......Moyes was more of a dad to Zaha
Father-in-law

Unread 26-11-2015, 08:29 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
ralph milne
'I may not have been Sir Alex's favourite signing, but at least I was alive. Since Van Gaal took over I've found myself irrevocably dead'

Why Louis must go: Ralph Milne and Derek Acorah talk to Jason Burzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unread 26-11-2015, 09:07 PM
ashtonred

Guarantee that little shit who sits alongside Louis during every game is somehow party to this.
Crafty horrible little @#%&! who I wouldn't trust as far as I could lift a grand piano.
Closed Thread