Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2015, 02:26 PM
HERTS_RED

This thread

He's gone, get over it

Unread 30-04-2015, 02:38 PM
forwardirektion

He'd gone, we rejoiced, the GIFs were amazing......

...Then he reregistered as Semantic Lisp

Unread 30-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
this is an internet chat room you arrogant £#%&! and you are a complete stranger

like I said, keep your opinions to yourself and your little clique of £#%&!wits, I place zero value in it

bandying around sweeping statements about pixels having no self-awareness and all the rest of it is surely one of the most pathetic things pompous wannabe cyber-bullies habitually do. save it for Facebook or wherever you learnt it from you #@&%!.

if you ever post anything that interests me i'll make you aware of it. aside from that, and unless you cant resist hoisting your [delusional] high opinions on me again, then as you were.

The main thing is that you didn't let it bother you.

Unread 30-04-2015, 02:57 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
This thread

He's gone, get over it
Get over? GET OVER????? Moyes! It was DAVID £#%&!ING MOYES!!!!!!!

Unread 30-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
The main thing is that you didn't let it bother you.
never cowered to playground bullying and i'm not about to start now with a few arseholes on the internet.

always amazes me to see them step in to help each other keep it going, but that's the mentality of the big brave internet troll I suppose. not exactly sure why it's tolerated but there you go.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:03 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
never cowered to playground bullying and i'm not about to start now with a few arseholes on the internet.

always amazes me to see them step in to help each other keep it going, but that's the mentality of the big brave internet troll I suppose. not exactly sure why it's tolerated but there you go.
Oh shut the £#%&! up and stop whining.

Many people on here clocked your bullshit years ago and think you're a contrary blowhard. Since you insist on sticking around (no idea why, since you consider yourself on another planet to us all, intellectually), try accepting it and deal with it. God forbid you consider your own role in why you end up having arguments on here all day and every day.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:09 PM
andyroo

I think his point was a bad season for us doesn't mean it was a bad season for the Premier League.

But we don't support the Premier League, we support Manchester United. £#%&! the Premier League, we're not marketing men. Or I'm not anyway.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Oh shut the £#%&! up and stop whining.

Many people on here clocked your bullshit years ago and think you're a contrary blowhard. Since you insist on sticking around (no idea why, since you consider yourself on another planet to us all, intellectually), try accepting it and deal with it. God forbid you consider your own role in why you end up having arguments on here all day and every day.
Tbf a large part of it seems to be people holding grudges, for whatever reason. Even if you don't agree with/like someone, you really should be able to share a forum with them without attacking them every chance you get.

I actually think Throb has mellowed a fair bit since coming back

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:32 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Big fan of the seemingly endless fixtures against Swansea at the turn of the year too. I think we might have won one of them or something.

great season.
I don't think so MJ but maybe I am wrong.

But the season was so special in so many ways imo. no point in belittling it.

Those incredible gifs of '£#%&! yeah' at the end of fulham match, smalling hit the ball at gollum, 'wayne wayne... oh no he is not listening to me', kenny dogleashesque faces by moyes... none can ever be forgot. LVG slapping giggs pales significantly in comparison to those epics...

And finally to that momentous day when the news of his sacking came by... I don't remember forum being that happy and unified (apart from throbsemenlisp) at any other time, not even when we won the league in 2013...

It was an iconic season full of record breaking events that will forever be remembered and used as an example.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:44 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Tbf a large part of it seems to be people holding grudges, for whatever reason. Even if you don't agree with/like someone, you really should be able to share a forum with them without attacking them every chance you get.
If someone is walking round with their fly down and their #@&%! hanging out, people are going to mention it.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
If someone is walking round with their fly down and their c**k hanging out, people are going to mention it.

don't see what LVG has got to do with this.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
If someone is walking round with their fly down and their #@&%! hanging out, people are going to mention it.

Like I say, Throb has never bothered me in the slightest but he's patently chilled out a bit these days anyway. Move on etc.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Like I say, Throb has never bothered me in the slightest but he's patently chilled out a bit these days anyway. Move on etc.

until today.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:56 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:

I actually think Throb has mellowed a fair bit since coming back
I think so too. He's definitely using where he previously would have used .

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
until today.
I think he's right. It does feel quite playground on here where Throb is concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
I think so too. He's definitely using where he previously would have used .
Nqat. Moyes also brought out the worst in the lad, tbh.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:58 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

He hasn't chilled out in the slightest.

Fwiw, when he came back I deliberated swerved him for weeks (knowing I antagonise him more than most) until I made a teeny little reference to him joining a Fred debating team...

This was nu-Throb response....

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...34&postcount=6

Yeah, patently chilled out.

Unread 30-04-2015, 08:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
He hasn't chilled out in the slightest.

Fwiw, when he came back I deliberated swerved him for weeks (knowing I antagonise him more than most) until I made a teeny little reference to him joining a Fred debating team...

This was nu-Throb response....

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...34&postcount=6

Yeah, patently chilled out.
You threw a subby, pal. Let's just admit that off the bat, please. You throw a subby, you take a dig about the blog. The game is the game.

Unread 30-04-2015, 08:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
This thread

He's gone, get over it
It will be a while before some of us do, tbh

Unread 30-04-2015, 10:11 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
You threw a subby, pal. Let's just admit that off the bat, please. You throw a subby, you take a dig about the blog. The game is the game.

Unread 30-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Closed Thread