United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Doctor Hver

Given how dull chelsea's I think we can dethrown those @#%&!s next season if we do our summer buisness correctly

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
A total embarrassment.

Terry is the most odious of #@&%!s, but a perfect representation of that horrible little club.
It's all totally pre-meditated and designed to wind everyone up. It was their hallmark the last time he was manager.

What an insipid game of football that was. Is it any wonder we've got no representatives left in the champions league if that's what the 1st and 2nd placed teams serve up?

Mourinho is the absolute world's best at killing a game of football. I've never seen a manager so adept at structurally organising a team to utterly suck the £#%&!ing joy out of a match. It's quite something tbh.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Blagger

State of the PL at the minute. :shakehead:

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Macca1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's all totally pre-meditated and designed to wind everyone up. It was their hallmark the last time he was manager.

What an insipid game of football that was. Is it any wonder we've got no representatives left in the champions league if that's what the 1st and 2nd placed teams serve up?

Mourinho is the absolute world's best at killing a game of football. I've never seen a manager so adept at structurally organising a team to utterly suck the £#%&!ing joy out of a match. It's quite something tbh.

I can't believe any fan of football can be happy to see Mourinho potential being there applying that style of football for multiple years, how £#%&!ing dreary.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Neo

Quote:
Oh, definitely. The jumping up and down and gleeful celebrations following a 0-0 draw was a play-up for the Super Sunday () cameras, NQAT.

I suppose they have to try a little harder to show us all how much it means to them, considering they've won a title that nobody else will remember, and by playing the most awful shit-on-a-stick football in Europe.

United are the most hated club in the land, but all our title-winning sides were respected by everyone for the way we won. You can't say the same about this Chelsea team. "Boring, boring Chelsea" rings around every away ground they go to. They're a very forgettable example of 'Champions'.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:16 PM
irk

Quote:

The beautiful game

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Ginners

Quote:

A master at doing whatever it takes to win, or when needed, not lose.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
A master at doing whatever it takes to win, or when needed, not lose.
They're the football equivalent of Wladimir klitschko.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:24 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
United are the most hated club in the land, but all our title-winning sides were respected by everyone for the way we won. You can't say the same about this Chelsea team. "Boring, boring Chelsea" rings around every away ground they go to. They're a very forgettable example of 'Champions'.
Were they £#%&!. Everyone just bitched and snivelled about how unfair it all was.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Semantic Lisp

very straightforward and honest assessment from Terry of both today's tactics and last week's:

all about negating fellaini and then letting us pass ourselves to sleep before countering on us last week, whereas this week they recognised arsenal as a great better passing team and so went with the 2 banks of four.

you may not agree with him, but it's a very revealing comment i think and the results speak for themselves

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Doctor Hver

today was the day when the title race died.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Imagine being one of those Sky interviewers who just wait on the touchline with their microphone and report useless bits of information whenever somebody can be arsed to chuck a comment their way.

"Yes Martin, this is straight from the mouth of Jose Mourinho himself - I can CONFIRM that Oscar has gone off following a suspected concussion following his collision with the Arsenal goalkeeper".

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:46 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
today was the day when the title race died.
not really. chelsea were always going to win the league by a wide margin with no friends.

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Venceremos

The discipline in Mourinho's Chelsea is soldier-like.

Love watching it.

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
The discipline in Mourinho's Chelsea is soldier-like.

Love watching it.
You £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Pop

Quote:
No it doesn't. Win against Leicester on weds and then crystal palace on sunday and they're champions.
Palace and Leicester will beat Chelsea. nqat.

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:17 PM
Venceremos

Sparky probably thinks Mourinho and Chelsea will roll over for Liverpool because the only team anyone tries against is Manchester United.

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
Sparky probably thinks Mourinho and Chelsea will roll over for Liverpool because the only team anyone tries against is Manchester United.
I don't think they'll roll over for Liverpool. I don't think Mourinho has it in him to do that.

I don't want Chelsea in 'party mode', resting players and shit when the scousers turn up and end up giving Liverpool a win.

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Venceremos

Quote:
I don't think they'll roll over for Liverpool. I don't think Mourinho has it in him to do that.

I don't want Chelsea in 'party mode', resting players and shit when the scousers turn up and end up giving Liverpool a win.
(On Mourinho) Exactly.

Is party mode necessarily a bad thing anyway? I remember a big loss to them at the end of 05/06.

Another party mode game I remember was the Blackburn one where Pallister scored. It probably levels out between lack of concentration and the happy freedom you'd expect them to have. They shouldn't be tired like some champions can be at the end either e.g. United 07

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

party mode wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. I don't think Liverpool will beat Chelsea no matter what mood they're in. and it shouldn't matter to us of they do. We should still be at least four points of them by that stage. If we're even looking upon that Chelsea Liverpool game with any necessary anticipation then we've seriously £#%&!ed up.
Closed Thread