United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2015, 03:44 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
Beach him and start Lindegaard or Valdes for reminder of season. :shakehead:

Best buisness United could do is to get rid of him, but I have to say that im ammused how overrated he's. He's not commander of his defence unlike say van der Sar thus he is making all those saves game after game even more so after Rio, Vidic, Evra left last year. In the box, he's not very convincing in corners and areal abilties are lacking, although to be fair they have improved in past year or so. His near post goal keeping is shit and best he's ok one vs one. He's great shoot stooper from distance. But that doesn't make great goolkeeper. He's bacicly a spanish version of Shay Given, whom was great shoot stooper but didn“t have much else about his game.
give it up now pal

Unread 26-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Oh £#%&!inghell here he is. You should be embarrassed to ever mention de Gea again you mental old @#%&!. Now crawl back into your bunker.
Buster Bunker?

Unread 26-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
give it up now pal
Give up what? Van Gaal comments Friday about De Gea was dead kneel

Unread 26-04-2015, 03:59 PM
ryanMUFC

Get Bale, set Dave free. (he doesn't want to be here lads.) And create chances.

Unread 26-04-2015, 04:36 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
shoot stooper

Unread 26-04-2015, 04:42 PM
ziggyman17

If he does'nt want to sign a new contract, then sell him, better players than him have left in the past.........No point trying to keep a player here, when he wants to be somewhere else, same should apply to all the players....

Unread 26-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
If he does'nt want to sign a new contract, then sell him, better players than him have left in the past.........No point trying to keep a player here, when he wants to be somewhere else, same should apply to all the players....
Thats my line of thinking.

Unread 26-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Oh £#%&!inghell here he is. You should be embarrassed to ever mention de Gea again you mental old @#%&!. Now crawl back into your bunker.

Unread 26-04-2015, 04:56 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
At least he has posted his photo, why haven't you? Cowardly shithouse.
Don't recall seeing your melted bucket of Lego face on here either you stupid @#%&!, having said that, its probably the only bit of sense you've exhibited on here if that's the case

Unread 26-04-2015, 05:02 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Don't recall seeing your melted bucket of Lego face on here either you stupid @#%&!, having said that, its probably the only bit of sense you've exhibited on here if that's the case
I have posted my pic before. And when I hadn't, I wasn't going around making fun of how people look while being under the cloak of anonimity myself.

Like I advised you previously - don't overextend that solitary brain cell of yours you snidey and clueless £#%&!wit.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Camel

Quote:
I have posted my pic before. And when I hadn't, I wasn't going around making fun of how people look while being under the cloak of anonimity myself.

Like I advised you previously - don't overextend that solitary brain cell of yours you snidey and clueless £#%&!wit.
confirmed. nordic adonis too, iirc.

hans moleman hasn't personally posted his pic but he was on ri i'm sure of it, derek personified.

as for dave, form in the last couple of games is surely a sign his head is at least being turned a little?

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
:shakehead::shakehead:
I bet you happens to hate what happening following the sale in 2006.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:29 PM
taff

Quote:
Its not a head that suggest an abundance of brain cells ....

people's heads being abused. its barbaric on here after a loss.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:31 PM
denis lawless

Quote:

You're in no position to advise anybody on anything Henning Thickisson

You have a very strange perception of bravery if you think posting your ugly face constitutes some form of courage.....but then again, you are a bit of an attention seeking #@&%!....

You're just really pissed off nobody could be arsed to photoshop you in an amusing manner..... Just a "look-at-me" forum unflushable turd

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Been out of form as of late really.

Soft goals conceded today and against Liverpool, Villa and Chelsea
His near post goal keeping is SHIT and has always been so these goals are no surprise at all.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:36 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
confirmed. nordic adonis too, iirc.

hans moleman hasn't personally posted his pic but he was on ri i'm sure of it, derek personified.

as for dave, form in the last couple of games is surely a sign his head is at least being turned a little?
Oh yeah .... The phantom photo in some Spanish underground station which you remembered when you were shitfaced one night.....you seem to be pissed quite a lot these days.....dont seek help

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Pop

Terrible scenes here.

Very upsetting tbh.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Camel

Quote:
Oh yeah .... The phantom photo in some Spanish underground station which you remembered when you were shitfaced one night.....you seem to be pissed quite a lot these days.....dont seek help
we have something in common; we both believe he'll be gone before his peak years. shame really, not something necessary to gloat aboot if it happens tho.

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:03 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
we have something in common; we both believe he'll be gone before his peak years. shame really, not something necessary to gloat aboot if it happens tho.
I'm not gloating that he might be going....if you'd read my post a page back, you'd know I said I thought we shouldn't have bought him when we did, shouldn't be selling him now....

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Isn't Fred great when we lose a game
Closed Thread