United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2015, 01:00 PM
King Eric

It's just great we are being linked to the best players in the world again, we look bang on for a CL spot and Van Gaal is a top manager, both will attract the best players available. I can feel the good times are here again soon.

Unread 16-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Stickman

Can't help but think Bales the fall guy because he's almost too shy, unassuming for the price rag...he doesn't wear it well is what I'm getting at.

He needs to make subtle changes, by asking to be referred to as Gary Bale and giving the fans double middle fingers after scoring he can still turn this thing around you feel.

Unread 16-04-2015, 01:56 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

Anyway president forced him out, he'd be stupid to return.
Getting Bale in without any outlay this window. Didn't think it would be a tough one to figure out.

Unread 16-04-2015, 02:31 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
He’s brilliant tbh, love watching him.

Recall saffers & your good self wanting the lad signed when Frogson thought £20m was too much. Bought Zaha for £15m not long after iirc. Good times.
Me and dunkles would make a good sporting director duo. United would have a midfield including Hames, Thiago and Pogba for about a fraction of their real values right now.

Be some heads clashing over Mata and Welbeck tho (wouldn't end well for me).

Unread 16-04-2015, 02:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Me and dunkles would make a good sporting director duo. United would have a midfield including Hames, Thiago and Pogba for about a fraction of their real values right now.

Unread 16-04-2015, 02:35 PM
Neo

If he hasn't got the minerals for Real, how's he gonna make the step up at United, ffs.

We need courage, not players who cower away and hide from the pressure. This Welsh greyhound would probably be a nervous wreck pulling on the Red shirt for the US tour, ffs.

Big Youngy > Bale. NQAT.

Unread 16-04-2015, 02:37 PM
dunk

Quote:

Unread 16-04-2015, 02:37 PM
doudou

I think Real expected him to become a major world star who'd wet knickers in Japan, China and Korea. This hasn't and won't happen, and they could well move him on because of it.

Unread 16-04-2015, 02:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He's the golden boy as far as the Spanish media are concerned

In fairness he's played very well and Madrid's form has improved since he came back into the side

What's with the picture of Dani Alves with his trousers down? :

Unread 16-04-2015, 02:57 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
If he hasn't got the minerals for Real, how's he gonna make the step up at United, ffs.

We need courage, not players who cower away and hide from the pressure. This Welsh greyhound would probably be a nervous wreck pulling on the Red shirt for the US tour, ffs.

Big Youngy > Bale. NQAT.

Unread 16-04-2015, 03:09 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Big Youngy > Bale. NQAT.

Unread 16-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Big Youngy > Bale. NQAT.
Oh dear.

Unread 16-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Vedder

Still got 17 this season and could have more. I've seen him put goals on a plate for Ronnie instead of scoring himself. He can't be himself with Madrid that's the problem.

Unread 16-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Blagger

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Big Youngy > Bale. NQAT.
S2C Neo lashing out at some top boys like Bellers and Bale, following the recent quoting of his unfortunate post during the early stages of the Cleverley thread.

Maybe he can pull things back with another penetrating movie review.

Unread 16-04-2015, 03:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
It's just great we are being linked to the best players in the world again, we look bang on for a CL spot and Van Gaal is a top manager, both will attract the best players available. I can feel the good times are here again soon.
Nah. There's no future pal...

Unread 16-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
S2C Neo lashing out at some top boys like Bellers and Bale, following the recent quoting of his unfortunate post during the early stages of the Cleverley thread.

Maybe he can pull things back with another penetrating movie review.
Have to say that unlike top Fredsters such as Saffers and Dunk, I'm a firm believer that Bale is a world-class player who would be sensational at United. However, I'm just trying to extinguish the false hope of us signing him, which seems to be growing by the day. Perez has firmly poo-pooed the idea of a sale, and Bale is also known to be a rampant ABU according to a reliable Fred ITK (Bunks). Just can't see the scarf shot, as good as it would be.

Will hold my hands up and say that Clevz hasn't lived up to my original expectations. Me, Fergie, Bobby Martinez and Throb all thought there was something there, but he's let us all down, NQAT. From bossing Real Madrid's midfield at Old Trafford, to stinking up Villa Park on a weekly basis with his easy-option passes. Vs2c.

The next movie review is firmly in the pipeline. Currently analysing Gene Hackman's performance as Popeye Doyle in The French Connection, with a central focus on how his failings as a young wannabe actor in 1960s New York helped shape the character in Friedkin's 1971 crime thriller, and his eventual Oscar win. Full review is incoming.

Unread 16-04-2015, 04:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
We'd be improving the United team not bailing out Madrid.

Maybe we could play Bale more centrally like he does for Wales?
Would deffo be bailing them out. They paid £85m for someone the fans hate, pal

Plus Reus is possibly better.

Unread 16-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Pop

Quote:
Porto wanted £24m & Anderson for him summer 2012. United said no

Unread 16-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Der Kaiser

I only really watch United games, so my opinion of Bale is from his games against us. Aren't his strengths more in playing as a counter attacking player? van Gaal will want players who are brilliant in tight spaces, is he really that type of player?.

Unread 17-04-2015, 12:32 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Porto wanted £24m & Anderson for him summer 2012. United said no
Closed Thread