United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-01-2020, 05:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

If it's not Mark/Brent I'm quite sure that there'd be some other middle-aged tit reliving his youth via the medium of YouTube, getting all the hits etc. Don't hate the player, hate the game and all that
Reliving his youth ?
He'd never stepped foot in the ground before he chose the club to start piggybacking on...

Then he started pushing the gaming side of things and live watch alongs (don't even need to travel)

Each to their own but I can also voice my opinion

Couldn't give a £#%&! what people do with their time but when a London centric media team are flown in and promoted to gain traction off our club it irks...

They're now playing with race relations (see Rantz deleted tweet) and openly mocking local accents....

Unread 24-01-2020, 05:08 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

They're now playing with race relations (see Rantz deleted tweet) and openly mocking local accents....
You're right, they're deffo trying to black up United. I think thats a calculated decision by Mark to appeal to the youtube yooth

[SIZE="1"]Cumbria please go off king !

Unread 24-01-2020, 05:45 PM
Buck

Tbf to Goldbridge I'm pretty sure the media company in charge now only bought into him because he managed to build a level of following recording in his bedroom. As opposed to full time devils who were created by a media company and whose presenters were professionally hired.

Unread 24-01-2020, 06:08 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Tbf to Goldbridge I'm pretty sure the media company in charge now only bought into him because he managed to build a level of following recording in his bedroom. As opposed to full time devils who were created by a media company and whose presenters were professionally hired.
So he sold out?

Always insisted it wasn't about him, spoke several times about taking himself out of the project and letting it run. Real fan opinion. It's about YOU, the fans.

In reality, it was a man with a plan. Snake oil.

Fair £#%&!s to him.

Unread 24-01-2020, 06:22 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Reliving his youth ?
He'd never stepped foot in the ground before he chose the club to start piggybacking on...

Then he started pushing the gaming side of things and live watch alongs (don't even need to travel)

Each to their own but I can also voice my opinion

Couldn't give a £#%&! what people do with their time but when a London centric media team are flown in and promoted to gain traction off our club it irks...

Oh aye, not knocking you at all Bunks for saying it as you see it and didn't know the man child was linked to a bigger 'corporate' organisation. There's some quality podcasters and YouTubers out there (current favourite is MixedMollyWhoppery for UFC), but the UtdStand and their ilk are embarrassing for any grown up. Guessing most the views come from teenagers/foreign based fans who haven't cottoned on that's he a giant wum.

Unread 24-01-2020, 07:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He won Freds Best New Member award and was the darling of the entire forum when he called Marlo "Marlon"

He's proved his United worth by posting a picture of him in a united shirt as a kid....what more else could he do?

Flex was on skysports last week...Andy Cole was on there in December....Once interviewed Helen Wood in the early days too.....UnitedStand are mainstream now.
Erm, who?

Unread 24-01-2020, 07:12 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Erm, who?

erm, yano...big brother winner and prossy who rooney did.

Unread 24-01-2020, 08:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
That wasn't the timeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Oh aye, not knocking you at all Bunks for saying it as you see it and didn't know the man child was linked to a bigger 'corporate' organisation. There's some quality podcasters and YouTubers out there (current favourite is MixedMollyWhoppery for UFC), but the UtdStand and their ilk are embarrassing for any grown up. Guessing most the views come from teenagers/foreign based fans who haven't cottoned on that's he a giant wum.
It's cool mate.

I kind of respect Mark more for him branching out and that, but it's a huge Con.

I see through it...

Unread 15-02-2020, 08:10 PM
ScarFace

State of him today....new hair gel look, silver cross lay on top of a fred perry logo...

Unread 15-02-2020, 10:43 PM
utd99

Quote:
State of him today....new hair gel look, silver cross lay on top of a fred perry logo...
I never watch a single one of this @#%&!s videos, so why is he plastered all over my rec’s every time I pull up youtube?

Unread 19-02-2020, 10:13 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I never watch a single one of this @#%&!s videos, so why is he plastered all over my rec’s every time I pull up youtube?
He is Manchester United's YouTube representative.

Unread 19-02-2020, 10:49 AM
ryanMUFC

Pride myself on not knowing all of the United YouTube cretins that get mentioned on my twitter timeline.

Seen recently that Goldbridge had a video with Tony O’Neil in hotel football.

Closest he’s been to OT?

Unread 19-02-2020, 03:25 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
55 !!! See, £#%&! pensions and stuff.....

honestly if you live past 55 have you really even lived?

Unread 17-03-2020, 07:04 PM
ScarFace

Mark is worried about the fall in revenue, so is live streaming the full game/watchalong of.....

Unread 17-03-2020, 07:23 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Mark is worried about the fall in revenue, so is live streaming the full game/watchalong of.....

oh to be that good again

Unread 17-03-2020, 07:36 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
oh to be that good again
Innit. Can't watch that stuff in our current state.

Unread 17-03-2020, 08:35 PM
armchair

why do people retire early from the police force anyway? #bentcop

or maybe he tried exposing some grooming gang and got kicked off the force?

Honestly, have no issue with the guy except he went a bit spammy on here.

Unread 17-03-2020, 08:43 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
why do people retire early from the police force anyway? #bentcop

or maybe he tried exposing some grooming gang and got kicked off the force?

Honestly, have no issue with the guy except he went a bit spammy on here.
He claims he was still in the police when he started Youtube. Thats why he couldnt use his real name.

Unread 17-03-2020, 08:53 PM
armchair

Quote:
He claims he was still in the police when he started Youtube. Thats why he couldnt use his real name.
The guy is a sociopath. That's not to say he kills people in his spare time or isn't engaging. He's the ted bundy of utd podcasts

Unread 18-03-2020, 08:50 PM
ScarFace

He's ditched the CGI for custom sofas....

Closed Thread