United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 31-01-2021, 01:44 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
My bad, we battered them and deserved to win

Bruno Fernandes is better than Pogba

Ole’s at the wheel

Only sensible thing you've posted on here since your return.

tbf, you'd have to be a certified moron to this otherwise.

Unread 31-01-2021, 01:47 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Only sensible thing you've posted on here since your return.

tbf, you'd have to be a certified moron to this otherwise.
Thanks for your approval

It’s the only thing I live for

21 in 21

Unread 31-01-2021, 08:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Ole’s at the wheel
We weren't great, but were still the better team on any reasonably objective analysis.

Unread 31-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Ole’s at the wheel
I know it may not seem like it, but some of the greatest players in the club's history had periods where they played poorly or really below par. I can remember Ryan Giggs getting slaughtered for months back in the 90s, Rooney having prolonged periods of not scoring, Andy Cole struggled for about a year before coming good.

The phrase 'form is temporary, class is permanent' is there for a reason.

Bruno isn't playing great at the moment but he's maintained a phenomenal level of performance since joining us with practically no breaks since last season resumed.

He'll find his form soon, just as the rest of the team will i'm sure.

Unread 31-01-2021, 08:27 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I know it may not seem like it, but some of the greatest players in the club's history had periods where they played poorly or really below par. I can remember Ryan Giggs getting slaughtered for months back in the 90s, Rooney having prolonged periods of not scoring, Andy Cole struggled for about a year before coming good.

Bruno isn't playing great at the moment but he's maintained a phenomenal level of performance since joining us with practically no breaks since last season resumed.

Once Bruno gets his mojo back the forwards will start scoring again. One problem is we don't get goals from the center halves or full backs or the defensive midfield players.

Unread 31-01-2021, 08:47 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Once Bruno gets his mojo back the forwards will start scoring again. One problem is we don't get goals from the center halves or full backs or the defensive midfield players.
We could do with our supposed first choice CF scoring more than 2 goals too tbf.

Unread 31-01-2021, 08:59 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Ole’s at the wheel
But Fernandes has done far more in 1 year for Utd than Pogba has done in what, 4 years?

That's why you dislike him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Sparky is back.

Come here for a cyber hug pal.

Unread 01-02-2021, 03:20 PM
Vida_15

ffs....if we're moaning about how poorly we played then what the £#%&! does that say about arsenal??? we should have been up 2-0 at halftime not for a worldy save by Leno on Fred and Bruno putting it wide from 10 yds out

the biggest issue is the forward line not producing, part of that is Martial being on terrible form the last couple of months and part of it is a lack of rotation to give them a rest. We've had the likes of Igahlo, James, Mata(while these guys aren't magic players) sitting and not rotating in just to give the likes of rashford nad martial a break from time to time. Rashford in particular looks absolutely dead on his feet most games. The only game recently he looked up for it was against Liverpool in the cup game because he got a rest midweek.