Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
City bound apparently
take your pic as to who you believe.

Unread 02-07-2020, 09:25 PM
Dr Stranger

Far from convinced by this lad.

Most of the time he's nice on the ball, but largely ineffective, whenever I've seen him.

We've got Bruno in the same position (who us infinitely better) so it's hard to see where he fits in.

And he seems like a @#%&!.

Unread 02-07-2020, 09:27 PM
Neo

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
take your pic as to who you believe.

Unread 02-07-2020, 09:58 PM
barca99

Dont get what all the fuss is about. Is there even a fuss?

Where would he play

Unread 02-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Big Norm

He's £#%&!ing shit.

Unread 02-07-2020, 10:21 PM
utd99

Not sure we need him; absolutely positive City don’t need him.

Unread 02-07-2020, 10:28 PM
Stickman

Have to say never fully got this link and hype either. He’s nearly 25. Surely not good enough for anything other than squad player?

Unread 02-07-2020, 10:37 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Dont get what all the fuss is about. Is there even a fuss?

Where would he play
Silva is leaving for your lot isn't he?

Unread 03-07-2020, 07:34 AM
Patty_b

Agents doing the rounds trying to drum up some interest for when Villa are dumped back into the Championship. Everton will end up overpaying for him.

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:26 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Silva is leaving for your lot isn't he?
Good one.

Lets hope Grealish is Silvas replacement, maybe then they will replace Aguero with Benteke

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:31 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
With Pogba staying and linking with Bruno, we don't need a player of this type.

Sancho needs to be the priority, and then a DM and CB to partner Maguire.

Bin off the likes of Lingard, Pereira, Rojo and Jones, too.
Spot on.

Grealish wouldn't get in the side? Bruno plays in the number 10 role behind the striker. Only reason I can see him coming is if Paul Pogba is off.

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:33 AM
redhegemony

he looks talented but in a side of shite. No guarantee he can step up when not the big fish but certainly has a good skill set even if it doesn't extend to putting the same shoes on.

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Halloween

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Spot on.

Grealish wouldn't get in the side? Bruno plays in the number 10 role behind the striker. Only reason I can see him coming is if Paul Pogba is off.
True, we do need better options off the bench however, particularly from an attacking perspective.

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:35 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Spot on.

So we're replacing Pogba with Grealish?

£#%&! me... we've got enough Grealishs in our team without the £#%&!ing archetype himself rocking up.

We need more Bruno-type signings. Signings of substance and design, not random punts on dross...

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:36 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

f*** me... we've got enough Grealishs in our team without the f***ing archetype himself rocking up.

We need more Bruno-type signings. Signings of substance and design, not random punts on dross...
this x 10000

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:51 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

£#%&! me... we've got enough Grealishs in our team without the £#%&!ing archetype himself rocking up.

I didn't say we were - I said it's the only way I can see a deal is done.

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:52 AM
ZiggyStardust

Never really got Grealish

Just seems to dwell on the ball going nowhere and doing £#%&! all most of the time

His main attribute is getting fouls as he's the most fouled player this season
However that's only because he holds onto the ball for ages waiting until some tries to tackle him and he buys a free kick

I'd want a bit more than that for a creative player
Don't even know what his position is as he certainly isn't a midfielder

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Coracao

Grealish would get plenty of games if he came, we play 50 odd a season. And he is miles better than the likes of Lingard, Mata, Pereira and James.

All depends on the price and other targets.

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Baron

He's a very good player, playing with a lot of character in an absolutely dogshit side. Constantly wants the ball in every situation, provides lots of opportunities & has bagged a few, the goal he scored against us was sublime. The fact he transitions their side from defence to attack with either a pass or running with it past multiple players so often will tell you he'd be able to play in most sides in this league. The problem is where would we play him? He's predominantly played out on the left for Villa & everyone in our squad wants to play there. He'd be good an option, but he's far too good to be sat on the bench & would cost a fortune. Considering he was available for £45m a year or two ago when Spurs pulled out for the sake a few million it's looking like a poor decision from them. Shame.

Unread 03-07-2020, 12:00 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Never really got Grealish

Just seems to dwell on the ball going nowhere and doing £#%&! all most of the time

His main attribute is getting fouls as he's the most fouled player this season
However that's only because he holds onto the ball for ages waiting until some tries to tackle him and he buys a free kick

I'd want a bit more than that for a creative player
Don't even know what his position is as he certainly isn't a midfielder
Closed Thread