United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2020, 11:01 PM
jem

sterling dived. mahrez's goal should have stood. shit refs £#%&!ing up my fantasy league.

Unread 02-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
sterling dived. mahrez's goal should have stood. shit refs £#%&!ing up my fantasy league.
Is your fantasy league team just a midfield of valencia's and Rafael's?

Unread 02-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Fantasy league... Jesus Christ

Unread 02-07-2020, 11:21 PM
red in cumbria

Tbh I don't think that Liverpool or their fans will be too bothered.

Still mildly amusing tho

Unread 03-07-2020, 12:50 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is your fantasy league team just a midfield of valencia's and Rafael's?
since it has mahrez in it, you'd have to think not. I don't even have a dm. it's not my fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Fantasy league... Jesus Christ
why else would I care about city v liverpool?

Unread 03-07-2020, 12:58 AM
Sparky***

Look at the way Ole has conducted himself whilst under enormous pressure, getting pelters off everyone, having to go time and time again infront of the cameras after his players have let him down and just take it on the chin.

now compare that with Klopp being interviewed after the game today. Tetchy, irritable and just plain hostile. That £#%&!ing autistic #@&%! opposite him in the City dugout is no different. What the £#%&! is it with these highly-strung new age managers. They Spend all game gyrating on the touchline like a £#%&!ing spicehead and the minute something goes against them they have a £#%&!ing meltdown.

Unread 03-07-2020, 06:00 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Look at the way Ole has conducted himself whilst under enormous pressure, getting pelters off everyone, having to go time and time again infront of the cameras after his players have let him down and just take it on the chin.

now compare that with Klopp being interviewed after the game today. Tetchy, irritable and just plain hostile. That f***ing autistic #@&%! opposite him in the City dugout is no different. What the f*** is it with these highly-strung new age managers. They Spend all game gyrating on the touchline like a f***ing spicehead and the minute something goes against them they have a f***ing meltdown.
Just seen the interview now. What a precious little #@&%!.

Mate, your team just won your first title in 30 years. Your team weren't at it tonight. No biggy, just take it on the chin.

Oh, no. Not only have we done that, but we also want to take the moral high ground.

How unlike them

They have this weird habit of doubling down on shit performances. Klopp last night. Pep said he thought City were excellent after they got their annual tonking at Anfield this season.

Hostile, over-compensation.

As you say, it's a theme these days. Pep is a snide little dick. Jose is Jose, but at least he wears on it his sleeve. Pep, Klopp, they like to pretend these studious, nurturing, fun-loving guys, but when push comes to shove, they're shallow weirdos.

Maybe I'm getting old, I dunno, but I always prefer the more stoic guys.

Unread 03-07-2020, 09:03 AM
AK14

Unread 03-07-2020, 10:54 AM
Baron

I hope Real buy De Bruyne, he is £#%&!ing unbelievable.

Unread 03-07-2020, 10:58 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I hope Real buy De Bruyne, he is £#%&!ing unbelievable.
Yep incredible player
Still blows my mind that Jose didn't fancy him

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:14 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Yep incredible player
Still blows my mind that Jose didn't fancy him
Apparently he was quite the whiny little bitch at Chelsea, & then Courtois cucked him by #@&%!bing his bird & he wanted out.

There's a great video out there of the Soccer Saturday mutants writing him off before he's even kicked a ball when City signed him.

I can't think of a better midfielder around these days, he would be perfect for us

Unread 03-07-2020, 12:45 PM
Sparky***

Didn’t we lose 5-0 to Newcastle as champions?

Unread 03-07-2020, 12:51 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Didn’t we lose 5-0 to Newcastle as champions?
It's in a season when you've won the league and the remaining games you have left
Not a game like against Newcastle or Chelsea when we got beat 5-0 while being champions from the previous season

Unread 03-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
It's in a season when you've won the league and the remaining games you have left
Not a game like against Newcastle or Chelsea when we got beat 5-0 while being champions from the previous season
ah ok

Unread 03-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I hope Real buy De Bruyne, he is f***ing unbelievable.
Best player in the league by far.

Unread 03-07-2020, 01:30 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Best player in the league by far.
He’s the best and most consistent, but Mane, on form, has the biggest impact on games. He’s been worth 18 additional points to Liverpool this season on his own.

Unread 03-07-2020, 01:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He’s the best and most consistent, but Mane, on form, has the biggest impact on games. He’s been worth 18 additional points to Liverpool this season on his own.
De Bruyne is hands down the best player in the league over the last 3 years.

The £#%&!ing bastard.

thank £#%&! he's nearly 30

Unread 03-07-2020, 01:53 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Cracking player, but all those Liverpool forwards are better as the sum of that team.

Mane is class, no doubt, but KDB is the stand out player in the league IMO.

Unread 03-07-2020, 01:53 PM
Ethers

Mane

Unread 03-07-2020, 03:21 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Mane
Do you actually watch football?
Closed Thread