United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: *Official* United v Villa Match Thread - Teams, Links and We owe this lot a thrashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
all things being equal, away games are harder.

Hope this finally helps.
why you always hatin' on me?

TheKitchenSink

Default Re: *Official* United v Villa Match Thread - Teams, Links and We owe this lot a thrashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Probably already been said, I haven't read back, but if Everton win tonight, then expect Wenger/Fabregas/Sagna and the rest to throw their toys out the pram massively, Saha's goal was apparently about a yard offside.
It was but it's only one goal. if they can't come back from a goal behind against everton at home then they should ask themselves whether they're as good as they think they are.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
though that myself. looks well subdued.
Pissed off Fergie didn't answer 'arry's phonecall last night.

Unread 01-02-2011, 09:57 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Probably already been said, I haven't read back, but if Everton win tonight, then expect Wenger/Fabregas/Sagna and the rest to throw their toys out the pram massively, Saha's goal was apparently about a yard offside.
£#%&! them.. did'nt hear or see much complaining last season, when drogba got that offside goal at old trafford..

Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
They won't. An Everton player will fart near Nasri, over he goes, penno
They'll do well for that, he's injured for three weeks

Got no interest in the others, we need to win, keep winning, & it'll be fine...

Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
tbf villa have been pretty shit
They only try against City tbf.

Big Norm

Rooney being on this form for next 4 months would be lovely.

Unread 01-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
They'll do well for that, he's injured for three weeks

Got no interest in the others, we need to win, keep winning, & it'll be fine...
And?

Unread 01-02-2011, 09:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
They won't. An Everton player will fart near Nasri, over he goes, penno

Wont happen.

Nasri aint playing

Quote:
You are well aware of the curse aren't you, Monsooners?

Unread 01-02-2011, 09:59 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
all things being equal, away games are harder.

Hope this finally helps.
Pitching for Fergie's job shame on you.

Unread 01-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Crumps

That's Ian Darke?

Nice to put a face to the voice.

I wish he was my granddad.

Unread 01-02-2011, 10:01 PM
antonin jablonsky

Carrick and Ando seem to be our best midfield pairing.

Unread 01-02-2011, 10:01 PM
andyroo

That Everton goal... the real question is, why is the linesman Frank Ribery?

Unread 01-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bigbollox
and?
gpwm

Unread 01-02-2011, 10:03 PM
waynes ear's

go Man U

Unread 01-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Sparky***

oh yes! that's the stuff

Unread 01-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Jethro

Evra trip Bentinho then?

Unread 01-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Aye???
I only said he's a bit low key with his goal celebrations unless it's a 'big game' or a late winner!
Hardly went overboard.
Jeez Louise.
I read between the lines.

Unread 01-02-2011, 10:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Evra trip Bentinho then?
Nope.

Unread 01-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Sparky***

get up bent you @#%&!.

there's your headline tomorrow.

MAN YOO CHEAT AGAIN STORM IMMIGRANT TRIPS ENGLISH STRIKER