United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2022, 10:31 AM
armchair

Default Arsenal pre-match hype

Unread 03-09-2022, 10:52 AM
believe

That’s probably our best side in a few weeks but I think he’ll start Rashford on the left and start Anthony on the bench tomorrow.

Unread 03-09-2022, 10:57 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Should just show the top of Martinez's head, but apart from that, that's the team.

Unread 03-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
That’s probably our best side in a few weeks but I think he’ll start Rashford on the left and start Anthony on the bench tomorrow.
I suspect he might start Ronnie but with Elanga instead of Antony next to him for the energy, then bring Antony on when things start to stretch.

Unread 03-09-2022, 11:35 AM
Stickman

funny feeling McT will remain possibly at the expense of Eriksen. Hope I am wrong.

Would love to see it but don’t see Antony starting.

I’d be phasing McT and Elanga out from this game.

Unread 03-09-2022, 11:43 AM
Joe Biden

The team that started vs Leicester won't beat arsenal or any of the other "top" sides.

You play your best players in games like this.

Gea
Dalot
varane
Lisandro
Malacia
Casemiro
Bruno
Fred/eriksen
Sancho
THE KING
antony

Unread 03-09-2022, 11:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
The team that started vs Leicester won't beat arsenal or any of the other "top" sides.

Gea
Dalot
varane
Lisandro
Malacia
Casemiro
Bruno
Fred/eriksen
Sancho
THE KING
antony
Didn’t it beat Liverpool 2 weeks ago?

Unread 03-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden

Gea
Dalot
varane
Lisandro
Malacia
Casemiro
Bruno
Fred/eriksen
Sancho
THE KING
antony
it beat Liverpool

Unread 03-09-2022, 11:58 AM
Joe Biden

They were 16th

Unread 03-09-2022, 11:59 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Didn’t it beat Liverpool 2 weeks ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
it beat Liverpool

yeah but they were 16th lads, even though they then won their next 2 games scoring 11 goals

Unread 03-09-2022, 03:19 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Should just show the top of Martinez's head, but apart from that, that's the team.
I think he may play the same XI. Maybe at most bring Casemiro in for The Scottish Player. Arsenal aren’t a tall physical side, can get away with a bit of height .

Would be nice if he started Antony, if he has been playing for Ajax lately he’s probably going to be match/sharp. Don’t see why he can’t start him.

Unread 03-09-2022, 03:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I think he may play the same XI. Maybe at most bring Casemiro in for The Scottish Player. Arsenal aren’t a tall physical side, can get away with a bit of height .

Would be nice if he started Antony, if he has been playing for Ajax lately he’s probably going to be match/sharp. Don’t see why he can’t start him.
Did you miss Antony going on strike to force the move?

Unread 03-09-2022, 03:43 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Did you miss Antony going on strike to force the move?
His last game for Ajax was two weeks ago. Had a full preseason with them. Hardly like he would need 2-3weeks to get fit for us

Unread 03-09-2022, 04:51 PM
Patty_b

We're going to turn these £#%&!ers over tomorrow.

4-1.

De Gea

Dalot
Varane
Martinez
Malacia

Casemiro
The Scottish Player
Erikson

AntONy
Sancho
Bruno

Ronaldo off the bench.

Debuts all over the show. Old Trafford rocking. A few snide tackles. Four on the bounce and we've got the momentum.

As soon as that ogre at the Etihad goes down in a heap clutching his knee it's on.

Unread 03-09-2022, 08:19 PM
Red_Rizla

Much as I’d like to see Antony, Casemiro and Ronaldo start, ETH has to start the same team that won the last three games. Loyalty to players is so important

Unread 03-09-2022, 08:39 PM
anxious63

i would say be careful tomorrow they are a big threat going forward they have not beaten much but they will be confident, but if we can defend correctly we can beat them , my main worry is can we score enough goals

Unread 03-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Danoli

Win tomorrow and we are in the title race

Unread 03-09-2022, 08:48 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxious63
i would say be careful tomorrow they are a big threat going forward they have not beaten much but they will be confident, but if we can defend correctly we can beat them , my main worry is can we score enough goals
Their front 4 is is pacey. None of them are big physical guys which plays into the strength. Martinez / malacia and varane will have them easy.

Stick Casemiro to win the midfield and I’m expecting victory. He probably won’t start Antony but with him coming off the bench maybe Ronaldo, there’s depth in this squad

Unread 03-09-2022, 09:30 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Just stick The Scottish Player on Odegaard to boot shit out of him, then let Casemiro mop up the rest.

Unread 03-09-2022, 11:26 PM
armchair

I'm so hyped. I make arsenal favourites but still.
Closed Thread