United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2007, 07:40 PM
wee man

Default I'm not going out tonight

Chilli is on. Shorts aren't on yet but soon will be. Am skint(ish) as well after Christmas. Back to work yesterday - been a long week tbh. My Sky went on the blink on New Years Eve and was without it for 3 days. Had withdrawal systems. Hard to imagine we just had just 2 tv stations, and then 3 when BBC2 came along, when I was a young lad. Looks like we may be getting Hargreaves then. I remember his grandad Jack in HOW ? on ITV many years ago. Smoked a pipe and was the expert on country matters. Well here's a question for you Jack, although I'm sure you are now departed from this earth by now. How will young Jack and Carrick play in the same team cause Scholesy ain't for budging. I remember thinking where Veron was going to fit in around Keane/Scholes when he signed. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life but have always bit my nails. Terrible habit but I don't think they'll ban it from public places. Richard Wright, Richard, Richard. Just thinking of a lad in front of me at Everton match a few weeks ago. Shouted at old Rich the whole 2nd half. Very funny. Shit have no garlic bread. I used to love Wheeker ice lollies. In my teens I tried the chat up line "would you like a suck of my wheeker" once. Just the once. Tomorrow is the 12th day of Christmas so make sure all the decorations are down. Bad luck otherwise. Wouldn't want that at this stage of the season. Have just finished listening to Bob Marley - Legend. Now listening to Nirvana Unplugged. Never listened to Nirvana before so giving them a chance. It's alright. Text speak when used to its limits as teenagers tend to do may as well be a different language. FA Cup then. Norman. Wish George had played in a final. The cricket eh ? Very poor show but these sky pundits who get paid big money to slabber on about what they did wrong - apply for the £#%&!ing job yourself Botham, Willis etc and show us. The last person to give the aussies a good screwing on their own turf and come back with the ashes was probably Paula Yates and that wasn't yesterday. She's gone now as well God bless. Meanwhile I have a small scar on my subbuteo finger thanks to my chilli scald from 2 weeks ago. Well that's it for this week. Let's hope for a win on Sunday and a good cup run. God bless you all.

Thank you.

I love to hear you say my name
especially when you say yes
I got your body right now on my mind
but I drunk myself blind to the sound of old T-Rex,Mmmmm
To the sound of old T-Rex oh,and Who's Next

When I say I love you you say you better
You better you better you bet
When I say I need you you say you better
You better you better you bet
You better bet your life
Or love will cut you,cut you like a knife

Unread 05-01-2007, 07:41 PM
MR BROWN

milk

Unread 05-01-2007, 07:47 PM
NinoyAquino

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
The last person to give the aussies a good screwing on their own turf and come back with the ashes was probably Paula Yates and that wasn't yesterday.
I don't like to use these but...

Unread 05-01-2007, 07:48 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
The last person to give the aussies a good screwing on their own turf and come back with the ashes was probably Paula Yates and that wasn't yesterday.

Have a good one wee man.

Unread 05-01-2007, 08:27 PM
les vagas

good on ya wee man!
my fridays now complete now i've read your weekly report!
3 cheers for wee man ......hip hip!!
hooray!!

benaldo21

cheers wee man always good to know what your up 2

MR BROWN

dont believe the hype

Unread 05-01-2007, 08:37 PM
wee man

Open your mind Mr Brown. Your heart will follow. I thank you all.

Unread 05-01-2007, 08:37 PM
elephantstone

I was driving through Belfast last month on a wet Friday evening and I thought has that £#%&!er gone out tonight I was looking out for a ruddy faced ulsterborn middleage man in shorts walking up the Glenshane pass

Unread 05-01-2007, 08:39 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I was driving through Belfast last month on a wet Friday evening and I thought has that £#%&!er gone out tonight I was looking out for a ruddy faced ulsterborn middleage man in shorts walking up the Glenshane pass
But the Glenshane Pass - in Belfast ????????? The glenshane Pass is a bleak bleak place

Unread 05-01-2007, 08:49 PM
M-13

Default wee man,

Do you put baked beans in your chilli ?

Unread 05-01-2007, 08:50 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
Do you put baked beans in your chilli ?
Kidney beans - oh ferranti

Unread 05-01-2007, 08:52 PM
M-13

Quote:
Kidney beans - oh ferranti
I put Kidney in of course but have started putting half a tin of Heinz in too, delicious...

Unread 05-01-2007, 09:26 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
I put Kidney in of course but have started putting half a tin of Heinz in too, delicious...
Interesting - I may consult Hark on that. He seems to be the Fanny Craddock of Fred Tissue.

Unread 05-01-2007, 09:46 PM
M-13

Quote:
Interesting - I may consult Hark on that. He seems to be the Fanny Craddock of Fred Tissue.
...Good call.

Unread 05-01-2007, 09:48 PM
captain scarlet

Wheeker ice lollies? I can't remember them and that upsets me. I can remember Mivvi ice lollies though. In my home town you only ever saw them at the shop in the local cinema. A compulsory item at the movies if you were flush.

I will never forget the first time I saw a coronetto..............

Unread 05-01-2007, 09:52 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Wheeker ice lollies? I can't remember them and that upsets me. I can remember Mivvi ice lollies though. In my home town you only ever saw them at the shop in the local cinema. A compulsory item at the movies if you were flush.

I will never forget the first time I saw a coronetto..............
It's the way we talk Captain but was it not a cornetto ? Wheeker ice lollies - top 2/3rds chocolate covered ice cream then bit of raspberry and orange at the bottom. Brilliant - the Vidic of Ice Lollies.

Unread 05-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Nanji Patel

Happy new year and many of them, my friend, wee man,

Unread 05-01-2007, 09:59 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanji Patel
Happy new year and many of them, my friend, wee man,
And you too my friend of hopefully many years to come Nanje. Am emotional now. It's been a while. I hope you had a good Christmas.

Unread 05-01-2007, 10:00 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
It's the way we talk Captain but was it not a cornetto ? Wheeker ice lollies - top 2/3rds chocolate covered ice cream then bit of raspberry and orange at the bottom. Brilliant - the Vidic of Ice Lollies.

Yes quite right wee man-I should have sung the cornetto song to myself before posting. Careless that.

My memory is stirred by your wheeker description. Were they a tad expensive? I think I can recall having to settle for a joker or a frostie.
Closed Thread