United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-08-2018, 07:34 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot2ball
The person to get rid off is Moanrinho. Pogba has been our top player in his two season here.
£#%&! me - Dave's leaving?

Unread 07-08-2018, 07:48 PM
utd99

This is what happens when you deal with the devil. It was the same with Joorabchian and Tevez. We knew going into these deals that the guy is a greedy @#%&! -I mean, just look at him- and no lover of United. What did we expect?

Unread 07-08-2018, 08:10 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
This is what happens when you deal with the devil. It was the same with Joorabchian and Tevez. We knew going into these deals that the guy is a greedy @#%&! -I mean, just look at him- and no lover of United. What did we expect?
But enough about the manager now.

Unread 07-08-2018, 09:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Raiola client, what do we expect? Didn't he make close to £20 million from the transfer, fancies that again no doubt.

Pogba in the WC was focused, disciplined, team orientated, traits rarely seen at Utd. All the excuses, needs to play on the left of a 3, needs his partner to be a certain type, can't play in a 2, can't play unless he has a Baresi quality passer at Cb. All %@#$&!s, it has always been about him and his mentality.

Can be as good as he wants to be.
And he needs to get it done before the new FIFA restrictions on agent fees come in.

Agree about his mentality, he’s a child, hence the tantrum. Under Fergie he would have grown up sharpish or been shipped ou.... oh.

Unread 07-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Ethers

Going nowhere.

Unread 07-08-2018, 09:32 PM
andyroo

Well let's hope you're right Sacha.

I don't want him to go but I can't trust Raiola. The utter £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 07-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Ethers

Sacha has NEVER got a transfer prediction wrong.

In fairness, I’m not sure he’s ever made one before today, but the point still stands.

Unread 07-08-2018, 11:14 PM
marlo

this window closing early is gonna hurt us.

could do with a week longer to get this deal sorted.

Unread 07-08-2018, 11:19 PM
ScarFace

The DJ from the 90s ?

Unread 07-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

it's why we voted against closing it earlier. An absolutely ridiculous move, the english clubs have cut off their noses to spite their faces. All the other major european clubs can do business whilst english clubs have to try and hold on to their best players knowing they can't replace them if they leave. Idiotic.

Also the start of the season should have been pushed back a couple of weeks. Absolutely ludicrous that we're starting the season in the 2nd week of August after a world cup finished barely 3 weeks ago.

I don't know what it is about english football but they seem intent on making it as awkward for teams as possible.

Unread 07-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Buck

The early closure and the annoyance it is now bringing is showing up the hypocrisy of English football just like VAR did.

Managers/Pundits/Media have spent years bemoaning the lack of technology when controversial and downright wrong decisions were made. In comes VAR which while far from perfect, was the first step to change and now most people want it scrapped already.

Similarly managers used to publicly voice their annoyance at the transfer window closing after the season started because those last two weeks end up a right circus. Lost your opening two games? Time for a splurge.

So here we are - an early closure - they've all had two months to get their squads sorted. They knew what they voted for, they knew the World Cup would occupy some of the time and they knew the market inflation since English football is the reason why prices have gone through the roof.

I'm glad United voted against it because it was always a silly idea given the fact the rest of Europe starts their seasons at the end of August. But majority rules. I am looking forward for half the league's managers to whinge about the early closure when their clubs chose it.

Unread 08-08-2018, 12:01 AM
S/Side.Red

He’s playing alongside some of his best mates and we were hardly high flying when he arrived. You do wonder if this is a power play from him and/or his agent about his role going forward. United suits his brand %@#$&!s far more than Juve does.

As much as I’d bin Mou ahead of him without hesitation, you wonder what Pogba/Raiola winning such a power struggle does going forward. The move towards becoming a second-rate Real Madrid will be closer if #@&%! players can leak talk of being ‘uncomfy’ to throw their weight around or put pressure on the manager.

Unread 08-08-2018, 04:01 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

Think marls is working on this deal tbh....

I actually think Pogba wants out and it's all down to Mou. He is destroying the club the joyless £#%&!.

Unread 08-08-2018, 04:14 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Think marls is working on this deal tbh....

I actually think Pogba wants out and it's all down to Mou. He is destroying the club the joyless £#%&!.
It’s not all about MOU
You saw the difference in Pogba at the World Cup. He didn’t get a free role there, he was just one part of a very impressive unit doing his job, a job not that different to what Jose asked of him here. Maybe here he thinks he’s the big fish in the little pond. Mourinho’s comments about him were right during the World Cup. Too much ego involved on both parts.
Need to keep him. No way do we sell after window closes. A swap for Rakitic, Dembele & Mina would work

Unread 08-08-2018, 05:37 AM
puressence

if he wants barca demand 150 fact .. or rakatic and dembele plus 50 million otherwise tell them to £#%&! off and tell him to sort his £#%&!ing head out

Unread 08-08-2018, 06:01 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
if he wants barca demand 150 fact .. or rakatic and dembele plus 50 million otherwise tell them to £#%&! off and tell him to sort his £#%&!ing head out
I am sure Rakatic who has a wife born in Barcelona will move to Manchester to be a make weight in a Pogba deal..

Unread 08-08-2018, 06:08 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
i am sure rakatic who has a wife born in barcelona will move to manchester to be a make weight in a pogba deal..
who are you the butler ffs

Unread 08-08-2018, 06:20 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
who are you the butler ffs
Just pointing out that there is no chance we get him in a swap deal.. The club will cave in and give Pogba a wage hike to match Sanchez.

Unread 08-08-2018, 06:26 AM
flixton

Just sell him. If we don't you can count on him spending half the season "injured" and recuperating in the US.

Unread 08-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Drexl

Bully the @#%&! into playing like Liverpool did with Coutinho. He is a man sized baby the £#%&!ing @#%&!. I'd offer Joey barton a playing contract and get him to kick the actual dancing shit out of Pogba every training session.

problem is, he is probably harder than barton
Closed Thread