JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I will never speak ill of Pogba again.

Unread 26-08-2021, 04:37 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The Top Reds can call me a fanny for being outraged by this, but it's a sickener if it happens.

He's one of my top 3 favourite United players ever, and was the main man for my favourite ever United side. Yes, the '94 and the '99 sides were incredible, but that '08 side was my favourite given how I followed them up and down the land. Some incredible memories, that have been an oasis to savour within the barren desert of the post-Fergie years.

This transfer shits on it all, and permanently taints the memories. There is very little to like about modern football anymore, but one thing that I've always respected is seeing Ronaldo talk about his legacy, and go to a proper club in Italy, with a relentless drive to continue etching his name into the history books for all the right reasons. Moving to City, a plastic, bankrolled Arab oil club, who are one of our biggest rivals, just shits on everything I valued about the bloke, and is a huge nail in the coffin of my love for the game. Horrible. Absolutely £#%&!ing vile.

You are being abit of a Fanny tbf

Less about Ronaldo but football as a whole. When players like Ronaldo and Messi are being used to headline Qatar and Abu Dhabi instead of actual football clubs. The world is £#%&!ed.

But Ronaldo going to play football in a Manchester City shirt? Couldn't really be arsed tbh, not something that hasn't been done before

Unread 26-08-2021, 04:39 PM
saffers

Unread 26-08-2021, 04:41 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Miguel Delaney reporting that personal terms have been agreed, and he's already spoken with Guardiola.

City and Juventus now discussing a fee.

Looks like it's happening.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-b1909193.html

dunk

Not sure how a 36 year old Ronaldo going to play for City reflects poorly on United

It reflects poorly on Ronaldo, and the game in general.

silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Unread 26-08-2021, 04:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The Top Reds can call me a fanny for being outraged by this, but it's a sickener if it happens.

He's one of my top 3 favourite United players ever, and was the main man for my favourite ever United side. Yes, the '94 and the '99 sides were incredible, but that '08 side was my favourite given how I followed them up and down the land. Some incredible memories, that have been an oasis to savour within the barren desert of the post-Fergie years.

This transfer shits on it all, and permanently taints the memories. There is very little to like about modern football anymore, but one thing that I've always respected is seeing Ronaldo talk about his legacy, and go to a proper club in Italy, with a relentless drive to continue etching his name into the history books for all the right reasons. Moving to City, a plastic, bankrolled Arab oil club, who are one of our biggest rivals, just shits on everything I valued about the bloke, and is a huge nail in the coffin of my love for the game. Horrible. Absolutely £#%&!ing vile.
Not being a fanny mate, it's utterly sickening...

Unread 26-08-2021, 04:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Miguel Delaney reporting that personal terms have been agreed, and he's already spoken with Guardiola.

City and Juventus now discussing a fee.

Looks like it's happening.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-b1909193.html
If Delaney is saying this it definitely aint happening. This guy has the opposite of the midas touch.

Unread 26-08-2021, 04:45 PM
puressence

Madrid bid 145 for mbappe. Jorge in Paris.

Unread 26-08-2021, 04:52 PM
Sapien

Can't wait to see him ostentatiously refuse to celebrate after he scores against us

Unread 26-08-2021, 05:05 PM
AK14

So this is really happening?!

If he is available why the £#%&! aren’t we leading the race

Unread 26-08-2021, 05:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Because we can’t afford a midfielder ffs.

Unread 26-08-2021, 05:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

we've spent all our money mate

Unread 26-08-2021, 05:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
if this goes ahead, you won't be a fanny (for once)

its truly sickening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
we've spent all our money mate
£#%&!ing joke

You surely make an exception for this bastard and make things happen similar to how they got Tom Brady to Tampa last(?) summer

Football can £#%&! off.

Unread 26-08-2021, 05:13 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
You surely make an exception for this bastard and make things happen similar to how they got Tom Brady to Tampa last(?) summer
You want Bill Bellichick to fall out with Ronaldo?

Unread 26-08-2021, 05:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Brady nonces....

Unread 26-08-2021, 05:19 PM
JamesPolk

At least Brady didn't sign for the New York Jets.

Unread 26-08-2021, 05:20 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
At least Brady didn't sign for the New York Jets.
Thank £#%&!

Unread 26-08-2021, 05:21 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
You want Bill Bellichick to fall out with Ronaldo?
If it means he doesn’t sign for city then sure

Worth a shot tbf.

Unread 26-08-2021, 05:22 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Thank f***
Closed Thread