United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-02-2014, 01:29 AM
Out Of Control

Talking What on earth is Phil Neville doing here?

Just stumbled upon this looking for a hilarious picture of Wee Jimmy Lumsden.

Unread 10-02-2014, 01:31 AM
aardvark

Puzzling over which foot goes toward next while trying to remember which foot moved last.

Unread 10-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Out Of Control

Wondered if he was coaching Valencia and Young how to cross it.

Unread 10-02-2014, 01:36 AM
Neo

He's trying to find the byline.

Unread 10-02-2014, 01:36 AM
Mr Castro

Looking for his contact lens, the blind @#%&!.

Unread 10-02-2014, 01:43 AM
ryanMUFC

I picture him walking round like that all the way through training..until jimmy shouts "Phillip! Get the cones."
He's our Gareth Keenan.

Unread 10-02-2014, 01:45 AM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
I picture him walking round like that all the way through training..until jimmy shouts "Phillip! Get the cones."
He's our Gareth Keenan.
That daft old @#%&! can't remember his own name, let alone Phil's.

I genuinely have no idea what Jimmy Lumsden does. Apart from sitting at home on a match day watching re runs of keeping up appearances on UK gold

Unread 10-02-2014, 01:50 AM
Out Of Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
That daft old @#%&! can't remember his own name, let alone Phil's.

I genuinely have no idea what Jimmy Lumsden does. Apart from sitting at home on a match day watching re runs of keeping up appearances on UK gold

Unread 10-02-2014, 10:27 AM
andyroo

While it's fashionable to pick on any @#%&! in any way associated with the epic cluster £#%&! that is Moyes's Manchester United, I don't have a real problem with Phil Neville being on the staff. He's United through and through and unlike the rest of these nobodies has actually done something in the game.

True, as a part of this band of chancers it doesn't look like he's making any real difference. Apart from running a bit funny in training.

Unread 10-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out Of Control

He's keeping his head down. Doesn't want to draw attention to himself. He knows that he's every bit as big a fraud as Mongs is. That his name is regularly rolled out alongside Giggs and Scholes is embarrassing, the £#%&!ing Frankenstein headed belming tosspot. He's seemingly as useless a coach as he was ordinary a player.

Unread 10-02-2014, 10:32 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
While it's fashionable to pick on any @#%&! in any way associated with the epic cluster £#%&! that is Moyes's Manchester United, I don't have a real problem with Phil Neville being on the staff. He's United through and through and unlike the rest of these nobodies has actually done something in the game.

True, as a part of this band of chancers it doesn't look like he's making any real difference. Apart from running a bit funny in training.
There is no room for sentiment at this level and having been bitten on the arse so many times before you'd think it would be something we'd steer clear from. However, it was Moyes who brought him in and if truth be known none of us know whether he's a good coach or not.

What we do know is that there is something not right, be it tactics, fitness levels, players moods and he is part of a coaching staff that is there to ensure that that is right.

So many times this season when we've been down, the camera has panned to the bench and although we see what we want to see, the sight of Moyes consulting with Giggs, Phil Neville and Chris £#%&!ing Woods always looks like a group of scout leaders wondering how to find the kid that's gone missing.

Unread 10-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Gruber

Quote:

Everything you need to know about us in one photo :shakehead:

Unread 10-02-2014, 10:39 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
So many times this season when we've been down, the camera has panned to the bench and although we see what we want to see, the sight of Moyes consulting with Giggs, Phil Neville and Chris £#%&!ing Woods always looks like a group of scout leaders wondering how to find the kid that's gone missing.
Always makes me think of this

Unread 10-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

This. People have joked about Neville 'telling world class players what to do'. Well maybe he could show them his pile of league, FA Cup and European cup winners medals? He may not have been the greatest player but he's got a list of achievements most players would absolutely kill for.

Maybe he's a shit coach, I don't know, but the problem isn't Phil Neville, David De Gea, Hernandez or even Fellaini. It's Moyes.

Unread 10-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

looks like they're bullying him.

Unread 10-02-2014, 10:49 AM
Mr_Ed

He's looking for a thread without a moaning byatch on it

Unread 10-02-2014, 10:55 AM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Chris £#%&!ing Woods
funkhouser with a headset on

Unread 10-02-2014, 10:57 AM
teflon_terry

Thread title works on a number of levels.

Unread 10-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Pop

Unread 10-02-2014, 11:12 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by out of control
just stumbled upon this looking for a hilarious picture of wee jimmy lumsden.

oh look! A penny!
Closed Thread