jonesey 0 0%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 15-08-2011, 08:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: man of the match v W.B.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
I really didn't think Young was that good today. The goal was superb of course but he couldn't skin a cat and his overall game reminds me of shaun wright-phillips

I was giving him shit throughout the game in hope he would prove me wrong and with a goal like that, he certainly did.

Jones looks like a real prospect. Seems very confident in the shirt and genuinely ecstatic about being at united
You are £#%&!ing nuts.

Unread 15-08-2011, 08:45 AM
neworder

I'm certain he will come good, I just think people are getting far too giddy about him and need to face the facts...his overall game needs work

Unread 15-08-2011, 08:48 AM
carlosartorial

Cleverley....even though his haircut sickens me.

Unread 15-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Everyone seems to have forgotten how the game completely changed when Mitko came on.

World-class hold-up play, and he was through on goal ready to score a fantastic solo effort when the ref blew the final whistle.

Didn't complain though as he's a team player and prefers to shun the limelight.
this. how many other teams have a top class player who is happy on the bench, comes on, doesn't complain and offers a different angle of attack. quality.

cleverley motm for me but I really do like the look of fatty arbuckle at the moment. different player to last season

Unread 15-08-2011, 08:52 AM
no fun

anderson - even though his arse sickens me

Unread 15-08-2011, 09:04 AM
antonin jablonsky

Young for me, thought his movement was superb and he linked fantastically with Rooney. Could easily go for Clevers or Ando though who were both very good as was Rooney.

Unread 15-08-2011, 12:48 PM
jem

voted cleverley, though young was good. best thing about young is that valencia can now play central mid or right back. :0)

boy, was nani disappointing. should had a hattrick. but not-man-of-the-match goes to the ref who should have given at least 5 more cards (3 to long alone) and let da hair get windtossed in the second half. no fair. apart from the goal, he did ok, but reading the reports you'd think he'd thrown the ball into his own net a couple of times.

Unread 15-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Tumescent Throb

cleverley, anderson, evans, smalling, young...

fairly sound defensively considering the changes; pretty slack attacking display overall - plenty decent situations, not much composure in the final third.

Unread 15-08-2011, 04:29 PM
andyroo

Rooney, even though his hairstyle is almost as rum as his accent.

Unread 15-08-2011, 05:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: man of the match v W.B.A

Young and Smalling were very good...Rooney was absoluttely outstanding

it's took a while for him to fully replace Ronaldo as our most important player, but he's there now

Unread 15-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Rooney was absoluttely outstanding

it's took a while for him to fully replace Ronaldo as our most important player, but he's there now
Totally agree and I voted him MOTM.

This is the best I've seen him look in ages, and he was class at the end of last season.

He looks fitter and more motivated than ever, scored a nice goal and was involved all over the pitch.

Can't wait for Pea to come back as Rooney is gonna be £#%&!ing awesome playing with him up-front again this season.

Unread 15-08-2011, 05:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Totally agree and I voted him MOTM.

This is the best I've seen him look in ages, and he was class at the end of last season.

He looks fitter and more motivated than ever, scored a nice goal and was involved all over the pitch.

Can't wait for Pea to come back as Rooney is gonna be £#%&!ing awesome playing with him up-front again this season.
agreed with all of that mate, I also thought he was our best player last week despite Nani's two brilliant goals

big Wazza look a stone lighter than last year despite Fergie saying he didn't think he had lost weight, and as you say the hunger looks back wiith him and more importantly he looks like he loves beiing a United player again and I thiink we take him for granted ...he's the best player in this country by a long way

Unread 15-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Stickman

Theres just something about Rooney now. Hes becoming the £#%&!ing man, takes so much responsibility.

Not motm obviously but im extremely excited about Jones too, hes got that Hargreaves steel (in style ) about him.

Unread 15-08-2011, 06:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: man of the match v W.B.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Theres just something about Rooney now. Hes becoming the £#%&!ing man, takes so much responsibility.

with Vida and Rio out for a bit I would like to see him be made captain

Unread 15-08-2011, 06:02 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Young and Smalling were very good...Rooney was absoluttely outstanding

Absolutely. Was going to post the same thing earlier but was fearful that TT would prepare a 2,000 word diatribe (using optima data) explaining why it was absurd for anyone to even think for a single second such a monumentally stupid thought.

Unread 15-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Neo

Quote:
with Vida and Rio out for a bit I would like to see him be made captain
And Rafael.

Unread 15-08-2011, 06:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
And Rafael.
don't think I would make Rafael captain tbh.....big Ando would be fuming

Unread 15-08-2011, 06:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
don't think I would make Rafael captain tbh.....big Ando would be fuming
Did he fume during the charidee shield?

Unread 15-08-2011, 06:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Did he fume during the charidee shield?
he's always fuming these days....he was beiing proper arsey with De Gea at the end yesterday...but FKFC likes the new angry Ando, and the fact he can play 90 minutes now

Unread 15-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Neo

Captain Raffers.

Captained United to more trophies than Fabregas did at Arsenal
Closed Thread