United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-12-2012, 11:45 AM
saffers

Default Ferie attack on Newcastle and Pardew in this mornings presser

"He is the worst for haranguing referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wed."

"He shoves a ref then makes a joke of it, then he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable."

"He forgets the help I've given him, by the way."

"The focus on the spat with Dean is the price of being at most famous club in world, and not a wee club in the north-east like Newcastle."

Fergie properly burning some bridges lately, he used to always play up Newcastle and their support.

Unread 28-12-2012, 11:46 AM
otbarney

Is it just me, or is it getting cold?

Unread 28-12-2012, 11:49 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Is it just me, or is it getting cold?
Titaniced? Didn't see anything about it on the last page of the Pardew thread or in the newcastle match thread.

Unread 28-12-2012, 11:55 AM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Titaniced? Didn't see anything about it on the last page of the Pardew thread or in the newcastle match thread.
Fraid so old bean.

Unread 28-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:

The trick is not to look at the last page, but to look at all the posts dated "yesterday" and later

Unread 28-12-2012, 12:03 PM
armchair

warranted a thread. don't see the problem.

Good on fergie.

Unread 28-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Liu Jian

Unread 28-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Fair play fergie.

Last season at United telling it how it is.....Barrel of petrol, zippo and a bridge map...

Unread 28-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Pop

You can quite literally taste the bitterness Richard!

Three £#%&!ing articles on Ferie this morning in the Daily Heil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...snt-lucky.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...s-weekend.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Newcastle.html

Unread 28-12-2012, 12:10 PM
FraUtd

You missed the best one, "If Fergie's keeps getting away with abusing referees, 10yr olds will start to copy him"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-copy-him.html

Unread 28-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
You can quite literally taste the bitterness Richard!

Three £#%&!ing articles on Ferie this morning in the Daily Heil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...snt-lucky.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...s-weekend.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Newcastle.html

From the first link

Quote:
Crime and Punishment: Mike Dean said Sir Alex Ferguson's protests (above) were 'reasonable and rational' when Newcastle scored their second goal at Old Trafford on Boxing Day. But in August 2009, Dean sent Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger (below) to the stands for kicking a water bottle in protest after a last minute equaliser by Robin Van Persie was disallowed

Now surely even daily mail readers can see the difference in their own commentary ?

Edit. Just read some of the comments... it's like ancient Rome and the mob. Control the mob and you control the empire....

Unread 28-12-2012, 12:54 PM
MUFC One Love

Pardew pushed the 4th officials hands on Boxing Day when their 2nd was dissallowed at first. No mention of it of course. Great to see Fergie taking names and fighting back imo.

Unread 28-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

the season of good will eh saf?

Unread 28-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Jethro

On my way back from Brighton with Talksport on, it's ALL they're talking about. Fergie has well and truly ruined some Christmases here Someone felt physically sick

Best thing about all this is that the linesman really didn't give a £#%&!

Unread 28-12-2012, 01:02 PM
My Name is Keith

Well in Ferie - glad to see him dishing it out.

£#%&!ing loathe Pardew and his Lexus car salesman demeanour.

"Yeah, she won't let you darn dis beauteaay. Bootiful car, jas bootiful, leava seats, noice cockpit, great driving position, fully automatic, ah yeah, bootiful...."

Pretty sure he also pauses quite a lot whilst speaking to try and convey intelligence and gravitas whilst delivering some dog shit nugget.

£#%&!ing absolute grade a @#%&!.

Unread 28-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Lok

Haranguing, what a great word

Unread 28-12-2012, 01:05 PM
MUFC One Love

I see Wenger has given his opinion, the same Wenger that berates referees and officials every £#%&!ing week. @#%&!.

It's killing them all that super duper city who are here to take over United are 7 points behind us and we've had loads of injuries etc.

£#%&!ers the lot of them.

Unread 28-12-2012, 01:09 PM
FraUtd

Been awhile since we seen some proper windmilling from Fergie.

Unread 28-12-2012, 01:09 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
"He is the worst for haranguing referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wed."

"He shoves a ref then makes a joke of it, then he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable."

"He forgets the help I've given him, by the way."

"The focus on the spat with Dean is the price of being at most famous club in world, and not a wee club in the north-east like Newcastle."

Fergie properly burning some bridges lately, he used to always play up Newcastle and their support.

Unread 28-12-2012, 01:14 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I see Wenger has given his opinion, the same Wenger that berates referees and officials every £#%&!ing week. @#%&!.

It's killing them all that super duper city who are here to take over United are 7 points behind us and we've had loads of injuries etc.

£#%&!ers the lot of them.
Was in Penang on holiday this week and overheard some southern sounding @#%&! at a table behind me moaning about how city were going wrong and how they should play dzeko, etc. City are the ABU lifeline that is already leaking.

He also said all of hernandez's goals this season have been offside, including the winner against newcastle Had to really control myself not to have a row with him. Loud, opinionated @#%&!s like this are why I just haven't been able to watch football in public places since leaving Manchester 20 years ago.
Closed Thread