United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2008, 04:28 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
hargreaves was disgusting tbh. could/should have been sent off for continously abusing referee.

no wonder the people supporting him are the ones who were saying mascherano deservedly got sent off at OT.

I see that respect the referee campaign is no longer valid.
Shut up you dick head.

You're just gutted 'cos Hargreaves was £#%&!ing class.

Unread 28-04-2008, 04:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I like that big guy. I like it a lot.

You're a real straight up, in your face, shoot from the hip kinda fella. You set the agenda, drive the project, lead from the front and there ain't no passengers on your train 'cos this baby don't have the space for the weak willed or for people who don't want to hear bad news. No beating about the bush, you're a take it or leave it, this is the truth which will hurt, straight down the middle I don't want you to be in any doubt about my stance here or we're not singing of the same hymn sheet guy that I'd want on my side/in my team/in my trench/first on my squad list in other words a complete cliche ridden @#%&!.
World Class

Unread 28-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
anyone read the paper about hargreaves after the game.

he was like a deranged lunatic in the tunnel shouting, swearing at mike riley and kicking doors and walls on his way to the united dressing room.

Top lad; bloody love the Harg Meister

Unread 28-04-2008, 11:44 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
he was like a deranged lunatic in the tunnel..... kicking doors and walls on his way to the united dressing room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
He'll be quality for us once he gets his knee properly rested up over the summer
I see a connection.

saha must really love united.
Closed Thread