United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2021, 02:59 PM
dunk

Lad is a @#%&! like his Dad. Do not want.

Unread 21-03-2021, 03:08 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Not my best work for sure.

Uh oh...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...w-Cologne.html
Duncan Castles did mention on his podcast a few weeks ago that Halaand has a bit of an attitude problem hence why the guys up-above at Dortmund are open to selling him in the summer

I watched the game against Köln the other day and although they played shit, Halaand only has himself to blame tbh, he missed a couple of really good chances but playing in a team with Mats Hummels as captain is always a recipe for disaster

Unread 21-03-2021, 03:19 PM
Sparky***

He's a winner and they generally tend to get stroppy when they don't win.

It's nice to see a young footballer who isn't just happy to pick up a wage and do a silly instagram dance after the game. He's a serious footballer. We could use more of those at United.

Unread 21-03-2021, 04:55 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Not my best work for sure.

Uh oh...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...w-Cologne.html
Would hate to see his reaction after a 0-0 v Burnley at OT

'F***ing bulls*** c***ing $#*! cun*ery shower of £#%&!ing useless bast**ding wan**er. Get Re*l Mad**d on the phone, TONIGHT!

Unread 22-03-2021, 01:41 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's a winner and they generally tend to get stroppy when they don't win.

It's nice to see a young footballer who isn't just happy to pick up a wage and do a silly instagram dance after the game. He's a serious footballer. We could use more of those at United.
It’s character utd are lacking. They should feel bad after a loss or draw. You can see it in Bruno sometimes. Evra, Rooney, Rio used to be pissed off all the time

Unread 22-03-2021, 02:14 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
It’s character utd are lacking. They should feel bad after a loss or draw. You can see it in Bruno sometimes. Evra, Rooney, Rio used to be pissed off all the time
Like Carol in accounts. Right moody bastard she is

Unread 22-03-2021, 02:17 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Like Carol in accounts. Right moody bastard she is
He isn’t moody. It’s the first time he has done this on camera and it’s in reaction to a result. If he was like it all the time , he would be moody

Unread 22-03-2021, 02:50 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
he's a winner and they generally tend to get stroppy when they don't win.

It's nice to see a young footballer who isn't just happy to pick up a wage and do a silly instagram dance after the game. He's a serious footballer. We could use more of those at united.
100%

Unread 22-03-2021, 04:34 PM
d_knight

Please explain how when Pogba does it (through his agent) he's a @#%&! but when haaland does it he's a winner

Unread 22-03-2021, 04:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Please explain how when Pogba does it (through his agent) he's a @#%&! but when haaland does it he's a winner
Probably because one of them actually produces on the pitch

Nobody would care what pogba or his agent says if he was putting in performances befitting his reputation.

Unread 22-03-2021, 04:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Probably because one of them actually produces on the pitch

Nobody would care what pogba or his agent says if he was putting in performances befitting his reputation.
He's scored the winner in the Europa and made our only goal in the FA Cup, having been out for 2 months, in the last 3 days, tbf.

Unread 22-03-2021, 04:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's scored the winner in the Europa and made our only goal in the FA Cup, having been out for 2 months, in the last 3 days, tbf.
That's nice of him.

Performances on the pitch generally tend to get you leeway with fans and stuff, given the fact that he so consistently disappoints and you can count his outstanding performances in the 5 years he's been here on one hand and that he generally spends about 2 months a season out injured... people don't really want to hear from his rat of an agent.

Unread 22-03-2021, 04:51 PM
d_knight

Hey I'm no Pogba lover.
Look at my sig.

I'm just confused as to how people can form 2 opinions about the same (well similar) thing.

Unread 22-03-2021, 04:52 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Hey I'm no Pogba lover.
Look at my sig.

I'm just confused as to how people can form 2 opinions about the same (well similar) thing.
Performances. If Pogba had put in enough displays this season to make us really keen to keep him despite his agent being an arse, then we wouldn't even be talking about Haaland having the same agent.

Unread 22-03-2021, 05:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Hey I'm no Pogba lover.
Look at my sig.

It's not the same thing though is it.

One is a young 20 year old throwing a strop because he's angry about a result and the other is a media soundbyte-driven greedy oaf of an agent

Unread 22-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Vida_15

you also need to look at the performance levels along with expectations, which in one case is very self induced.

Football, like any sport, is a results driven industry both for club and player. Pogba just doesn't produce the goods often enough given his reputation and potential. He hasn't lived up to that potential since he came back to United.

Haaland is producing week in and week out both in germany and in europe.

Unread 22-03-2021, 05:33 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

I wish Utd would shoot this shit down straight away instead of being happy to ride the coat tails of transfer speculation. It's £#%&!ing galling when they are linked with players like Haland for months who politely sniggers when some utter #@&%! from The Sun turns up at a Real Madrid or Bayern Munich press conference banging on about the Premier League and what turns out to be non-existent links to Utd.

Erling, before you signed for Real Madrid I understand you were in advanced negotiations with Manchester United. What happened?

No, Manchester United never spoke with me or Dortmund.

Unread 22-03-2021, 05:38 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I wish Utd would shoot this shit down straight away instead of being happy to ride the coat tails of transfer speculation. It's £#%&!ing galling when they are linked with players like Haland for months who politely sniggers when some utter #@&%! from The Sun turns up at a Real Madrid or Bayern Munich press conference banging on about the Premier League and what turns out to be non-existent links to Utd.

Erling, before you signed for Real Madrid I understand you were in advanced negotiations with Manchester United. What happened?

No, Manchester United never spoke with me or Dortmund.

We sell clicks/papers. Lazy journalists link us to players.
Agents also link their players to top clubs to keep the price/wages high.

Unread 22-03-2021, 05:46 PM
Vida_15

He will be linked wiht us while at Dortmund until a move is made just simply due to their time together at Molde and both being Norwegian

Unread 22-03-2021, 05:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
He will be linked wiht us while at Dortmund until a move is made just simply due to their time together at Molde and both being Norwegian
That and the fact we blatantly tried to sign him while he was at Salzburg.

Ole was onto Haaland way before all this fanfare and wanted him at United a year ago. Was never going to happen with an agent who knew what Haaland's market value would be in 18 months time, so getting him to delay the move to a huge club was only ever in the interest of increasing his value....oh and his father who is a £#%&!ing former bert and leeds scum.
Closed Thread