United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2020, 08:19 AM
windy waffles

Talking Dean Henderson

Gotta be a better future #1 out there....

How he is ahead of Romero...

Unread 18-12-2020, 09:20 AM
believe

Because he’s better

Unread 18-12-2020, 09:26 AM
Cream

Was de Gea injured last night?

Unread 18-12-2020, 09:27 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Because he’s better
classic waffles

Unread 18-12-2020, 09:35 AM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Was de Gea injured last night?
Think Ole just put Henderson in sentimental, against his old loan club.

Unread 18-12-2020, 09:43 AM
programmes?

Probably trying to show De Gea he's not scared of dropping him. He has been poor lately. 3rd goal by Leipzig, when he shit out of the challenge, was embarrassing for a keeper. He should have taken man and ball. Absolute @#%&!.

Unread 18-12-2020, 09:45 AM
redhegemony

Stupid mistake but he has got some strengths - he didn't let it phase him and great save at the end. The save on his near post was very much de Gea style.

Unread 18-12-2020, 10:06 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
Probably trying to show De Gea he's not scared of dropping him. He has been poor lately. 3rd goal by Leipzig, when he shit out of the challenge, was embarrassing for a keeper. He should have taken man and ball. Absolute @#%&!.
Exactly. Probably less about Henderson and more about de gea.. used to be the top player but he's been disgusting for a couple of years now. That Leipzig goal tells you everything you need to know about the man.

Unread 18-12-2020, 10:41 AM
tatty

Henderson looks like he's got everything to be a top keeper for years.

If I was forced to choose i'd take him over DDG.

Unread 18-12-2020, 11:27 AM
Jethro

Has zero command over the chuckle brothers at the back. Didn't fill me with confidence last night but plenty of time to improve.

Unread 18-12-2020, 11:29 AM
shenwen

Had to be Koppas didn't it.

It was an awkward one for sure but he was better later on. Not to excuse his dalliance but still think Maguire could have helped by not putting the pressure in him so early on when he had better options for the pass.

Unread 18-12-2020, 11:35 AM
ryanMUFC

Pretty sure Romero was all over the place when he got thrown in against Swansea when he signed. Apart from the first goal and playing it out from the back (stupid idea, much rather give it the opposition in their own half) .. he’s looked pretty solid.

I’m not so sure about the wages that he’s on but I’m sure it would save us splashing out on a keeper after De Gea.

Unread 18-12-2020, 12:34 PM
Neo

Looks like a Love Island contestant, which mildly annoys me.

Jury still out, but hope he makes it. Would be great to a have a lifelong Red as #1.

Whatever happened to Donnarumma, btw? Is he still tipped to be the next great goalkeeper? Suppose he'll end up at Juve.

Unread 18-12-2020, 12:42 PM
Patty_b

Rare that United keepers (good, bad and legendary) don't start off which some sort of mad #@&%! up isn't it?

I still have every faith in the lad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Looks like a Love Island contestant, which mildly annoys me.

Jury still out, but hope he makes it. Would be great to a have a lifelong Red as #1.

Whatever happened to Donnarumma, btw? Is he still tipped to be the next great goalkeeper? Suppose he'll end up at Juve.
21, played over 200 games for Milan, capped 22 times for Italy and now their first choice keeper.

He's not doing to badly for himself. 100% he'll end up at Juve.

Unread 18-12-2020, 12:45 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He plays for Milan, top of the league in Serie A, and while he has stated on multiple occasions that he wants to stay, his contract expires at the end of the season.

Been linked with PSG, Spurs and Juventus, but with his agent Mino Raiola working on a new deal, it is a safe bet that a deal will be struck with his current club that will suit all parties.

Unread 18-12-2020, 12:45 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Rare that United keepers (good, bad and legendary) don't start off which some sort of mad #@&%! up isn't it?

I still have every faith in the lad.

21, played over 200 games for Milan, capped 22 times for Italy and now their first choice keeper.

He's not doing to badly for himself. 100% he'll end up at Juve.
Another raiola player...

Unread 18-12-2020, 12:48 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Think Ole just put Henderson in sentimental, against his old loan club.
Laughable logic for a goalkeeping change tbh

Unread 18-12-2020, 01:03 PM
AK14

I think he’s decent tbh

Did well on a few difficult crosses which Dave would have flapped at

He’ll come good imo.

Unread 18-12-2020, 01:07 PM
otbarney

I don't understand why he didn't take the freekick himself and just bang it up field. We need to stop this fannying about at the back.

Unread 18-12-2020, 07:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Laughable logic for a goalkeeping change tbh
Which is why that almost certainly wasn't the actual reason.
Closed Thread