Unread 15-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Sparky***

I no way could this possibly backfire.

Unread 15-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I no way could this possibly backfire.
i cant imagine there would be any consequences to putting your mobile number on a public forum?

Unread 15-09-2013, 07:05 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26
Spare ticket for Leverkusen in South Stand near dugout

text me on xxxxxxxxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
i cant imagine there would be any consequences to putting your mobile number on a public forum?
Can't imagine there would be any possible issues if somebody was to quote the post so it couldn't be deleted....oh poo.

I'll delete it later.

Unread 15-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergieslovechild
Can't imagine there would be any possible issues if somebody was to quote the post so it couldn't be deleted....oh poo.

I'll delete it later.
I've already saved it anyway, for a bit of late night sexting.

Unread 15-09-2013, 07:07 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
I've already saved it anyway, for a bit of late night sexting.
Bit silly oh him...gone

Unread 15-09-2013, 10:19 PM
croady26

Still here but will admit was silly idea posting mobile number on here, just trying to find taker for spare ticket I have for the game

Unread 15-09-2013, 11:05 PM
waynes ear's

how much?

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:53 AM
brock85

I also have a spare - South Stand Row 2 near the corner flag.

It's on a season ticket, will take face value of £44.

PM me for details

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:00 PM
united1

Sorry to hijack your thread, I can't post own thread yet. but i'm also selling united tickets for the game tommorrow, V.I.P hospitality and you get the following.

You'll get star-player status with a padded seat in the North East Quadrant, a champagne and canapé reception, a three course a la carte meal, a complimentary bar, entertainment from magicians and past players, car parking, a complimentary match day programme and team sheet, and a special match day gift.

For what you get for the above it's an absolute steal. I am selling for £100 per ticket, Got 8 tickets, these usually go for £200 - £250 plus.

I am based in birmingham and viewing and collection is highly welcomed. I can deliver in the west midlands, and maybe just outside it.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:01 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1
Sorry to hijack your thread, I can't post own thread yet. but i'm also selling united tickets for the game tommorrow, V.I.P hospitality and you get the following.

You'll get star-player status with a padded seat in the North East Quadrant, a champagne and canapé reception, a three course a la carte meal, a complimentary bar, entertainment from magicians and past players, car parking, a complimentary match day programme and team sheet, and a special match day gift.

For what you get for the above it's an absolute steal. I am selling for £100 per ticket, Got 8 tickets, these usually go for £200 - £250 plus.

I am based in birmingham and viewing and collection is highly welcomed. I can deliver in the west midlands, and maybe just outside it.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:06 PM
united1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
What is so funny? I am meeting up with those who want the tickets I'm not asking for payment before getting the tickets.

I've reported your post as it's nothing constructive.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:07 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
What is so funny? I am meeting up with those who want the tickets I'm not asking for payment before getting the tickets.

Great news pal. Good luck flogging those tickets.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Lok

Why does nobody want to go?

It'll be a decent enough game and you can scream abuse at Sammi Hyppia.

Pretty much all of my mates with ST's are giving them away to friends. I've seen people selling them on facebook for as little as £10.

Nobody seems arsed at all.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:12 PM
zrellus

Quote:

Who is the star player and what material is used for the padded seat?

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:12 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by brock85
I also have a spare - South Stand Row 2 near the corner flag.

It's on a season ticket, will take face value of £44.

PM me for details
How generous!!!

You'll be lucky to get half of that.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:15 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lok
why does nobody want to go?

It'll be a decent enough game and you can scream abuse at sammi hyppia.

Pretty much all of my mates with st's are giving them away to friends. I've seen people selling them on facebook for as little as £10.

Nobody seems arsed at all.
gta
Closed Thread