United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:14 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Delighted for Leicester. Look how much it means to them
Absolutely. Sick of Chelsea/arsenal winning it and the fans don't care or consider it a bad season if they don't win anything else

puressence

Remember highlighting tielmans at 16 arsenal v anderlecht 3-3 game he ran it. Absolute belter. That celebration at 89 mins £#%&! Chelsea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

armchair

Imagine spurs, arsenal and chelsea all in the super league but not Leicester. They are a top 6 side now imo.

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:15 PM
Baron

Tuchel clearly an underdog manager, shits the bed when expected to take the initiative.

Tielemans on a different level by far, Rolls Royce of a player.

Having the crowd back in made it a million times better despite being a relatively shit game. The big moments were epic with even those few thousand. Imagine when it’s full again & people get to balloon about.

Football feels a bit less shit right now.

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:15 PM
goonlooca

Hopefully Chelsea have used all their bad-luck before their big game in coupla weeks

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:16 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Imagine spurs, arsenal and chelsea all in the super league but not Leicester. They are a top 6 side now imo.
Proper run club with brilliant scouting system and even though the best ones are generally cherry picked they still perform.

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:16 PM
Fat Al

Glad for them, deserved it. I'm disliking Rodgers less & less these days.

Apparently Vardy made history today as the only player to ever play in every single round of the FA Cup (played in all the qualifying rounds when he was a non-league player).

And how much better was it that there were fans in the stadium?

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:17 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Proper run club with brilliant scouting system and even though the best ones are generally cherry picked they still perform.
They signed some 6ft 2 french midfielder for 30 mill last week. Maybe one of tielesman or ndidi will be up for grabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

Apparently Vardy made history today as the only player to ever play in every single round of the FA Cup (played in all the qualifying rounds when he was a non-league player).

Yup me too, maybe he got engulfed by the scousers but he carries himself off a lot better than the likes of klopp who jumps everywhere and Jose who is just a moody bastard

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:18 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Glad for them, deserved it. I'm disliking Rodgers less & less these days.[/i]

Kind of hate to say it, but if Ole ever leaves his manager post for one reason or another then I'd take him without a second thought.

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:18 PM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
Absolutely. Sick of Chelsea/arsenal winning it and the fans don't care or consider it a bad season if they don't win anything else
I’m delighted enough just because all we heard was how good Chelsea were under Lampard when they were shit, and how good they are under Tuchel when they are also shite.

It’s sods law that we now need them to not be shite for once against city.

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:19 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
No egos in the team helps imo. I'm £#%&!ing sick of prima donnas

puressence

Boubakary Soumaré Signing him from Lille 23 million. Will probably be 70 plus within 2 years

Sparky***

Quote:

Rodgers became a bit of a joke because of his antics at Liverpool but he's a very good manager.

He's probably going to take leicester into the champions league as well if things go their way. Sold two of their first choice back 4 for 130 million quid and still up there. You have to give him credit.

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
Hopefully Chelsea have used all their bad-luck before their big game in coupla weeks
Saving themselves for that, hopefully. And they've already done city once in the cups this season

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:22 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Rodgers became a bit of a joke because of his antics at Liverpool but he's a very good manager.

He's probably going to take leicester into the champions league as well if things go their way. Sold two of their first choice back 4 for 130 million quid and still up there. You have to give him credit.
This.

Don't they sell 1 or 2 big names a season?

They've done really well and he's a good manager, he has done well at Soton, Celtic, Leicester and Liverpool - and play nice football.

Happy for them.

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:25 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Kind of hate to say it, but if Ole ever leaves his manager post for one reason or another then I'd take him without a second thought.
I don't disagree with you there. And not just for the seethe from the vermin.

Genuinely good manager.

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:28 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
let's not got too far.

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:28 PM
elhombre

Quote:

this

and to be fair, he did a lot of good at liverpool, despite what we want to say..

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:30 PM
dunk

Nice

Buy Tielemans ffs

Unread 15-05-2021, 07:31 PM
MUFC One Love

Enjoyable that with fans. The difference is huge.

Football is a funny game. Tuchel in 2 finals and in the top 4.

Suddenly they make top 4 a job and lose the first final.
Closed Thread