Unread 07-05-2021, 01:02 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Renewed on the back of this. Thanks pal
love draggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
There were people that gave up their seats in 2005 and saw fans on the waiting list quite happy to take their place. They gave up something they like doing, for what? (Though there were price increases at the time)

Picking at one or two on here who renew won’t change a thing. It needs to be every season ticket holder and every member which you can guarantee won’t happen. It’s quite easy for someone that doesn’t go to games to tell someone to give it up.

The club can be hurt financially in other ways. I’m sure there’s a few that will renew that would quite happily have cans on the forecourt and stop the game from happening.
mate you either go or not thats peoples choices fine . It wont change my view , the only way it works if en masse shitloads not 100s im talking 15000 to 20000 stop and people dont dive in otherwise no amount of protests will work . People choose what they want to do , its like moaning about a tory government yet not going to the poll station .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
I pay to watch United with my mates, I'm protesting about the Glazers, their ownership and how they bought the club.

Quick look at twitter sees you cheering getting to the final last night in your United top and UTD Bobble hat - didn't realise you were a vegetarian slaughterman either
im not moaning about the owners lad ..that ships well sailed imho . ps its not an official utd bobble hat xx

Unread 07-05-2021, 01:15 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
mate you either go or not thats peoples choices fine . It wont change my view , the only way it works if en masse shitloads not 100s im talking 15000 to 20000 stop and people dont dive in otherwise no amount of protests will work . People choose what they want to do , its like moaning about a tory government yet not going to the poll station .
The Glazers value the club at over £4billion. The loss of a few sponsors would mean they’re losing more than what they get through season tickets sales. If 15,000 or so don’t renew.. what’s to say that hey won’t increase ticket prices and target tourists even more?

If a match is not played, the shirt sponsor won’t see their companies logo on display. Pointing the finger at someone for keeping a seat whilst doing nothing about it (I’m guessing you care enough about it because you have an opinion on it) is like not going to the polling station.

See you on Thursday.

Unread 07-05-2021, 01:30 PM
dragflick

Quote:
The Glazers value the club at over £4billion. The loss of a few sponsors would mean they’re losing more than what they get through season tickets sales. If 15,000 or so don’t renew.. what’s to say that hey won’t increase ticket prices and target tourists even more?

If a match is not played, the shirt sponsor won’t see their companies logo on display. Pointing the finger at someone for keeping a seat whilst doing nothing about it (I’m guessing you care enough about it because you have an opinion on it) is like not going to the polling station.

See you on Thursday.
Bang on.

Unread 07-05-2021, 01:54 PM
puressence

Quote:

See you on Thursday.
at the 3 statues 6pm

Unread 07-05-2021, 05:57 PM
est.1878

Is that pure on board?

They will surely block the ground off properly this time? Is smb a right of way so can't do anything from the old superstore?

Unread 07-05-2021, 06:10 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Is that pure on board?

They will surely block the ground off properly this time? Is smb a right of way so can't do anything from the old superstore?
Road traffic act 1960 give police the power to shut any road “in the interests of public safety”

And after seeing the footage of Ste falling over I have to say it appears to be a deathtrap

Unread 07-05-2021, 06:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Is that pure on board?

I think with dispersal orders they can shut a £#%&!ing zone of a city off, they do in London all the time....

They'll change coach times and hope because it's a weekday night for smaller unorganized numbers.....

Planning on going

Unread 07-05-2021, 06:20 PM
est.1878

Will be there

They will baton the £#%&! out of us won't they

We don't win twice, but, £#%&! it...

Unread 07-05-2021, 06:20 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I think with dispersal orders they can shut a f***ing zone of a city off, they do in London all the time....

They'll change coach times and hope because it's a weekday night for smaller unorganized numbers.....

Planning on going
If they cut off;

SMB way at the Trafford pub
Salford at hotel football
Stretford end bridge
Players car park entrance in trafford Park

They will virtually control about 2 square miles all around OT

Need to think outside the box

Unread 07-05-2021, 06:23 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
If they cut off;

SMB way at the Trafford pub
Salford at hotel football
Stretford end bridge
Players car park entrance in trafford Park

They will virtually control about 2 square miles all around OT

Need to think outside the box

Unread 07-05-2021, 06:25 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Will send the pegger along, she loves Paras

Unread 07-05-2021, 06:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Will send the pegger along, she loves Paras

Must resist.

Unread 07-05-2021, 06:30 PM
no fun

Quote:

Must resist.

Unread 07-05-2021, 06:31 PM
puressence

Wont be there Joel has replied

Unread 07-05-2021, 06:32 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Must resist.

Unread 07-05-2021, 08:12 PM
Tommy M

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
There's a waiting list for ST's - maybe it's shrunk a bit but there is clearly demand I doubt they'll be empty seats. Long term seats that are given up can be nicely repriced. Also means the 'heritage' fans get scattered about even more - when what we want is a big concentration in the Stretford End.

What would the Glazer's prefer a hardcore vocal element in Stretty Lower or a lot more single game supporters?

Renewing.
Next season the TRA section in stretty lower is 3800, should be decent.

Unread 07-05-2021, 08:32 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy M
Didn't they cancel it the other week?

Unread 07-05-2021, 08:42 PM
Tommy M

Quote:
Didn't they cancel it the other week?
No, they said they would cancel if we went into the ESL,
Members are voting weather to run it or not, pretty sure
it will go ahead .

Unread 16-05-2021, 01:32 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy M
Good news. Where is the expansion?

Unread 16-05-2021, 01:53 PM
dragflick

Closed Thread