United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2021, 08:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Well, simply can't express how totally and utterly shocked I am at this.

Unread 17-05-2021, 10:18 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt6677
Orite enough of that!

Wth is wrong with him? Before he was moaning about the lack of crowd in the stadium and using it to justify the poor performances and now it's the protests.

Just rubbish. Truth is Ole that your not a very good manager and like to play your favourites no matter how crap they are playing

Go away please
Says the shitstain in favour of the Super League.

Unread 17-05-2021, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

Bloody hell, that's bad.

Unread 18-05-2021, 11:22 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Fergie wasn't without mistakes, rode his luck a little with signings too.
Missed out on Glenn Hysen, "ended up" with Pally.
Missed out on David Hirst, "ended up" with Eric.

Far from Ole being Sir Alex's stock, but he's had a chance to learn from the best, no doubt seeks his counsel and is clearly to learn, improve the team and squad balance. Compare to Moyes who didn't listen and LvG/Jose who both wanted infinite funds. LvG did, though, make a good point that we should have been spending more in the transfer market (more of a dig at the owners and Woowar) given the size of us. Felt like we were one of four megaclubs along with Bayern, Barca and Real and we were the only club not acting like one.

That's all without a pandemic, an unexplainable significant drop in De Gea's standards and the state of the club owners and management above him to negotiate around/with.
Hard to sympathise when the transfers he did get - and there were a fair few - were such a colostomy bag.

Unread 18-05-2021, 11:37 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Hard to sympathise when the transfers he did get - and there were a fair few - were such a colostomy bag.
Maybe not, but the sentiment was spot on. The Glazers were behaving like they do rather than the owners of a club like ours should. No, we don't have a divine right to be winning all the time, but we should be enough of a financial powerhouse to be competitive. We should be in a situation where any bang average PE teacher can have us competing for the PL and CL with players as good as anyone else's.

If we're in that position, you don't have to pay the punitive wages that we did to try and make up ground lost under Moyes - you couldn't imagine Fellaini signing for Real, Barca or Bayern or Wee Jimmy getting anywhere near their dugouts except to clean them. A continually improving academy and training facilities, along with a stadium that would have been completed over the railway (or build a new one at the other end of the land owned and drop the existing one for car-parking) to give 100k fans (not customers) chance to enjoy the Reds. Sure, fleece 15k corporates, but keep 85k tickets at sensible prices. Even if fans aren't involved in the ownership, at least involve them in decisions that affect them - seating positions such as relocating away fans, family section and so on. We don't need to be involved in the day-to-day running of the club, but a chance for the membership to vote on key decisions that affect them would buy a lot of goodwill.

Unread 18-05-2021, 02:48 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
My title was (obviously) sarcasm, didn't realise the telegraph actually took that from his comments ffs state

Unread 18-05-2021, 05:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
My title was (obviously) sarcasm, didn't realise the telegraph actually took that from his comments ffs state
Even if you disagreed with the paper's politics, their sports coverage was once arguably the best in Fleet Street.

Not any more.

Unread 18-05-2021, 07:30 PM
JamesPolk

I'm pretty sure Ole never met the Glazers then .

Unread 18-05-2021, 08:01 PM
red in cumbria

What is he going to blame for that shit show?

Unread 18-05-2021, 08:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What is he going to blame for that shit show?
The 6pm kick off.

Unread 18-05-2021, 09:33 PM
Matt6677

Your a disgrace Ole.

Leave my club alone

Unread 18-05-2021, 09:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Your a disgrace Ole.

Leave my club alone
You’re a disgrace Matt.

Unread 18-05-2021, 09:38 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Your a disgrace Ole.

Leave my club alone
Youre*

You tell him Matt!!!!....

Unread 18-05-2021, 09:40 PM
avocado

Quote:
Your a disgrace Ole.

Leave my club alone
And which club is that? (judging from your posts on here ....)

Unread 18-05-2021, 09:43 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Your a disgrace Ole.

Leave my club alone
Was central to the greatest triumph in the club’s history which still ranks above any other clubs achievements in the entire history of the English game but yeah, he’s a disgrace. Now £#%&! off back to your double denim le coq sportif bell swinging zero history white washing shit club.

Unread 18-05-2021, 09:58 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Your a disgrace Ole.

Leave my club alone
£#%&! off you blue @#%&!.

Unread 18-05-2021, 09:59 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Youre*

You tell him Matt!!!!....
You’re**

Unread 18-05-2021, 10:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
The 6pm kick off.
Well tbf that is stupid, as we both agreed beforehand.
Closed Thread