Unread 23-04-2021, 06:24 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

Just like Ole...

Jurgen Klopp defends Liverpool owners FSG, insisting they're 'not bad people'

Unread 23-04-2021, 06:28 PM
dunk

Employee in not wanting sack shock

There’s some £#%&!ing naive people out there, expecting players and managers to not say nice things about the people that grant them dream jobs, pay them obscene salaries and offer them the recruitment they require to achieve success

Unread 23-04-2021, 07:26 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

There’s some £#%&!ing naive people out there, expecting players and managers to not say nice things about the people that grant them dream jobs, pay them obscene salaries and offer them the recruitment they require to achieve success
“If it was me, I’d...”

No, you wouldn’t.

Unread 23-04-2021, 07:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

And tbf to Klopp on this occasion, "not bad people" isn't exactly the most glowing praise

Unread 23-04-2021, 08:12 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Sky reporting the 14 non-super clubs want the 6 super chairmen and ceo's removed. Saying they will not work with any of them on PL matters again. No problem with players, management or fans, just the suits.
That should be the very minimum thing to come out of all this, al though much more should happen of course.

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:18 PM
utd99

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
“If it was me, I’d...”

No, you wouldn’t.
They must have worked for some pretty great employers over the years.

Hypocrites.

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:36 PM
andyroo

Sensational new development

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:39 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Wonder if the founding clubs keep their 300 mill a year. Even if they turn something and it benefits football. Rather keep things as is and watch Madrid and Barca squirm.

Madrid must be royally £#%&!ed for this @#%&! to not let it go

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

That’s an interesting proposition. Perhaps to spice it up it could be in a knockout format? If needs be, we could do a group stage at the beginning and the top 2 in each group progress to the knockout rounds. Super League sounds a bit naff though. Too American for my liking. How about something like the European League of Champions?

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
That’s an interesting proposition. Perhaps to spice it up it could be in a knockout format? If needs be, we could do a group stage at the beginning and the top 2 in each group progress to the knockout rounds. Super League sounds a bit naff though. Too American for my liking. How about something like the European League of Champions?
Just £#%&! off you old @#%&!

utd99

Yeah, good luck collecting it.

Brexit.

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just £#%&! off you old @#%&!

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
perez i mean

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:46 PM
andyroo

Quote:
perez i mean
was wondering tbh

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:47 PM
AK14

Quote:
perez i mean

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:47 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
perez i mean
i was hurting briefly

Unread 23-04-2021, 10:18 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
i was hurting briefly

groundbreaking stuff from perez. basically, let's do the same as we already are, but give us more money to do it.

Unread 23-04-2021, 11:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

groundbreaking stuff from perez. basically, let's do the same as we already are, but give us more money to do it.
Yes, that is literally the only thing that motivates the senile old @#%&!.

Unread 24-04-2021, 12:02 AM
JamesPolk

I'm starting to think we have been watching this football larky all wrong itsn't the on field stuff its the offield stuff considered what has went on erlier this week some popcorn worthy stuff from perez there in that latest interview.
Closed Thread