United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
so they haven't all left then?
They will. There'll be a meeting tonight after the Chelsea game, others will £#%&! it off. Its already done though, United share price rocketed when it was announced, now its dived. Investors known its already done and are getting out while they can. Damage limitation over the next 24 hours.

The Spanish reports are probably desperate briefings from the Real Madrid £#%&!stick.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:14 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Nope.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:16 PM
triple sod

It's over ... they're just working out the exact manner they weasel out

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:17 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Correct. Only City.

Nicky Butt just put the cork back in and Neville took a walk around his hotel.

LFC players probably regretting posting those tweets an hour after they thought it was over.... Probably claim Chelsea fans hacked them.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
They will. There'll be a meeting tonight after the Chelsea game, others will £#%&! it off. Its already done though, United share price rocketed when it was announced, now its dived. Investors known its already done and are getting out while they can. Damage limitation over the next 24 hours.

The Spanish reports are probably desperate briefings from the Real Madrid £#%&!stick.
Still worried. All seemed a bit too good to be true especially now that the Woodward "resignation" was nothing of the sort.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:18 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple sod
Chelsea and city the only clubs who dont need the money. The others do. If its just them two, they'll replace them with yank clubs.

I just want the Glazerrrrrs out !

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:19 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Bang on.the players are all coming out with definitive statements. The league is done. Just a matter of time. They’ll be a lot of legal shite involved, city probably will enact the withdrawal because they don’t give a f*** pay tens of millions

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Still worried. All seemed a bit too good to be true especially now that the Woodward "resignation" was nothing of the sort.
Even if some cling on, and I've no doubt we'll be the last to announce we're out if there isn't an outright statement saying its off, others will drop out one by one. Players will then start coming out against more vocally, fans will get angrier and angrier and they'll £#%&! it off. Its dead in the water.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:20 PM
triple sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Chelsea and city the only clubs who dont need the money. The others do. If its just them two, they'll replace them with yank clubs.

I just want the Glazerrrrrs out !
No way Woody walks tonight if something hasn't shifted behind the scenes at United

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:21 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Even if some cling on, and I've no doubt we'll be the last to announce we're out if there isn't an outright statement saying its off, others will drop out one by one. Players will then start coming out against more vocally, fans will get angrier and angrier and they'll f*** it off. Its dead in the water.
I hope we are the last to announce. We need our momentum to last as long and far as possible

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:22 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
No way Woody walks tonight if something hasn't shifted behind the scenes at United
He hasnt walked. He is going end of the year, that was already planned. Its just that he's announced it to night for mega lolz.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:23 PM
sweetleftfoot

Amsterbantz

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:23 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
Ed was brilliant on the financial side for United but £#%&!ing clueless when it came to buying players.....wonder if this means the new DoF is going to walk away as he was Ed's lap dog
The club's net debt is £474m. Please, talk me through his brilliance.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:24 PM
ScarFace

Perez releasing a statement at half past !

vbet up for if he pulls out a gun from a paper bag and ends it.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:24 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Even if some cling on, and I've no doubt we'll be the last to announce we're out if there isn't an outright statement saying its off, others will drop out one by one. Players will then start coming out against more vocally, fans will get angrier and angrier and they'll £#%&! it off. Its dead in the water.
There'll be some huge financial penalty for it that'll somehow fall entirely on us and mean we're further in debt forever while all the other @#%&!s go sailing over the horizion. That's Woodward's legacy.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:25 PM
triple sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He hasnt walked. He is going end of the year, that was already planned. Its just that he's announced it to night for mega lolz.
That's spin, the Glazers are not mega lolz sort of people

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Buck

Hopefully the next step is Sky and BT drop the prices.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:27 PM
Sapien

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:27 PM
jem

Quote:
I will not be happy until joel is dead in the water.

although midfielders would help.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:28 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I will not be happy until joel is dead in the water.

although midfielders would help.
What we actually get is midfielders who are dead in the water
Closed Thread