United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-04-2024, 08:46 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
An inspiring sight, watching our goalkeeper come storming off his line to claim defeat* from the jaws of victory.

Complete cretin. All season that Wolves decision on the first day has been waiting just around the corner to slap us in the face. Then today we invited it to do so.

*or rather, a draw in this instance.
at least he waited until an "end of season" friendly to do it

Unread 27-04-2024, 08:51 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Pretty sure he saved a last min penalty too but can’t remember against who.
Yeah but forgetting the reason for the penalty was also one of his many mistakes.

I hate the write players off but he flirts between shite and just below average in almost every area.

The best thing he's good at also cost us a penalty today and quite rightly has his card marked for that sort of thing.

He should of been dropped around AFCON. If/when Eth loses the job. This signing has played as big a role as any.

Unread 27-04-2024, 11:17 PM
The taste of...

People still want to exhume this lanky cowardly streak of piss?

Unread 27-04-2024, 11:24 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of... View Post
People still want to exhume this lanky cowardly streak of piss?
why are you still here? you made a big deal about how you hated the place and you cancelled your sub yet you are on here more than anyone?

Why is that? Are you addicted, should I ban you for your own good?

You've stated very clearly how against the place you are.

Of all the people on this site you are on here more often than anyone.

Unread 28-04-2024, 11:29 AM
The taste of...

Er could you help me out with showing me where I have ever said
I hate the place? Or even dislike? Or even get a little vexed? Or given any such impression?

You have mentioned subs - Paid them for all the years asked. I have never mentioned cancelling them - anywhere- let alone making any big deal of it. Others on here make a running joke of not paying. I have my reasons

0.95 posts per day -only ever had one profile- addicted. ? Does leaving a browser logged in count to something?