United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2017, 11:26 PM
ScarFace

Football David De Gea

Could be his last game for us tomorrow. Great keeper. Cya.

[SIZE="3"]David De Gea could be denied the chance to make an emotional Manchester United farewell appearance at Old Trafford.

United boss Jose Mourinho says he intends to blood Portuguese rookie Joel Pereira in one of his team’s last three Premier League games

De Gea is a £60million target for Real Madrid – and the belief both inside the Bernabeu and Old Trafford is that the Spanish international will be heading back home this summer.

Mourinho has already confirmed that No 2 keeper Sergio Romero will keep his place for United’s Europa League final clash against Ajax in Stockholm on May 24.

He said: “Joel is fantastic and I am going to give him a chance to play in the Premier League this season. In one of these last three matches, I am going to play Joel.

“Joel is just 20, but he was born in the club and made in the club.”

Unread 13-05-2017, 11:29 PM
armchair

cya. cheers for all the saves. personally thought his mind wasn't on it recently

you £#%&!ing haircut

Unread 13-05-2017, 11:31 PM
Bunker Buster

See ya.
Bell.

Never took to him, cheers for the saves....goal line goal keeper..

Unread 13-05-2017, 11:32 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
cya. cheers for all the saves. personally thought his mind wasn't on it recently

you £#%&!ing haircut
Yeah doesn't look happy.
Can't be great being dropped from the only positive part of our season.

Should play the argie in one of the last games though, dont let him just go into the final cold ffs.

Unread 13-05-2017, 11:35 PM
waynes ear's

Got bigger issues than goalkeeper. Bye

Unread 13-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Sparky***

Best goalkeeper in the world.

Farewell dave.

Unread 13-05-2017, 11:40 PM
wiganste

See you in Skopje Dave where I hope you're picking the ball out of your net several times*

*obvs if he does leave

Unread 13-05-2017, 11:41 PM
ZiggyStardust

Born in the club

Are we growing them in a lab now or something

Unread 14-05-2017, 12:10 AM
ScarFace

Wonder how long the Real Madrid fans will be nice to him, if he concedes 1 too many, due to his Atlético ties?

They boo Ronaldo ffs.

Unread 14-05-2017, 12:11 AM
Cream

would be in his 2nd champions league final on the bounce were it not for a dodgy fax machine.

Instead, he's sat on the bench watching his team play in the europa.

Unread 14-05-2017, 12:17 AM
AnthonyMartial

It sounds like Joel pier area is extremely rated by Mourinho but it would be a surprise to see us entering next season with a 20 year old goalkeeper in the goalkeeper.

Although de tea was 19 when he has joined and has been first choice since which shows just what a great goalkeeper he is.

It would be funny if though Petra is first choice next season with rash ford playing 50 matches this season and tuanzabe clearly going to be an important part of the squad for right back and centre back next season.

Mourinho doesn't use youngsters though

Unread 14-05-2017, 01:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Joel pier area petra? Sort yourself out you daft @#%&!

Unread 14-05-2017, 02:55 AM
Part 36 Offer

Best goalkeeper in the world. Will be sorely missed.

Mourinho has a great record with buying goalkeepers though so I'm sure he will replace him accordingly.

Oblak for me or that young Italian £#%&!oh.

Unread 14-05-2017, 03:30 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Best goalkeeper in the world. Will be sorely missed.

Mourinho has a great record with buying goalkeepers though so I'm sure he will replace him accordingly.

Oblak for me or that young Italian £#%&!oh.
If we signed the Milan keeper, it would make for a nice change tbh

Instead of Real, it'll be about how "he wants to fulfill his dream of playing for Juve"

Unread 14-05-2017, 07:11 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
If we signed the Milan keeper, it would make for a nice change tbh
One of Raiolas players

ON

Unread 14-05-2017, 07:24 AM
irk

Great goalkeeper. Never liked his facial hair.

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:13 AM
AK14

Was inevitable

Cheers Dave, enjoy getting booed on a weekly basis.

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:17 AM
BarryX

One of the best shot stoppers we've ever had NQAT, so obviously going to be hard to replace, but think we'll be reet. Just need to hit Real with a strong negotiating stance. I'd go for Navas plus a downpayment on Gareth Bale.

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:19 AM
magic_cantona

Staggered at the grief he's getting.

Sad.

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:34 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Staggered at the grief he's getting.

Sad.
It's amazing how the forum turns into a bunch of reality tv fan types whenever something like this happens.
Closed Thread