United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 09-04-2017, 05:01 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You might want to stop relying on autocorrect so much

Unread 09-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Should batter these 0-3

Unread 09-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Numbers

This troubled me... captain FFS.

Unread 09-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Baron

Anyone other than Jose doubt Luke Shaw's talent? I might doubt his minerals, but I would hope Mourinho would manage to get that out of him. I see a decade of Sheezy on the left flank if he really wants it.

Do we need to talk about Pogba? There's not a more complete footballer in the league, if his brain clicks & another 10-15% concentration it's game over. He's honestly going to murder this league next year, I know why there are questions but they're wrong. 100% wide of the mark.

Today was a stroll & we'll cane the Belgians by the same score.

Unread 09-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Anyone other than Jose doubt Luke Shaw's talent? I might doubt his minerals, but I would hope Mourinho would manage to get that out of him. I see a decade of Sheezy on the left flank if he really wants it.

Do we need to talk about Pogba? There's not a more complete footballer in the league, if his brain clicks & another 10-15% concentration it's game over. He's honestly going to murder this league next year, I know why there are questions but they're wrong. 100% wide of the mark.

suspect mourinho knows his talent far better than anyone on here tbh

but yeah, there are defo gaps in his 'talent' that will need coaching and loads of practice - timing when to tackle, when to hold, when to drop for starters; how to defend basically. loads of work to do on his attacking (not least on how to avoid getting caught out of position cheaply) as well, and his shooting is shite whenever he finds himself in good positions ... seems he has no great amount of natural talent in any of these aspects

Unread 09-04-2017, 05:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Really do think we will win this cup

Honestly wonder what some of the haters would do then, 2 cups,european football, long unbeaten run, previously dead players revived, best away form alongside chelsea

just some freak draws at home that the haters are clutching onto

Unread 09-04-2017, 05:45 PM
jem

Quote:
his contribution to the third goal was world class. it's not fair to expect him to do that every time he gets the ball. it's more than fair to expect to him to do it more than once a month, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Honestly wonder what some of the haters would do then, 2 cups,european football, long unbeaten run, previously dead players revived, best away form alongside chelsea

alternatively.... the league cup.

Unread 09-04-2017, 05:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Many of these things we haven't actually got yet.

Today was mildly encouraging, yet another banana skin avoided, but it was still pretty frustrating for a lot of the time - and who was dead but looked revived? Form is still a concern for an awful lot of these players. Deliver what you're promising and I'll be very, very happy. But not before it.

Unread 09-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
For all the static football under van gala and the frustrating draws under mouton hi nothing conserves to motes.

The consecutive defeats to Everton and Newcastle at old Trafford should never be forgotten .

Trying to make it hard for Newcastle the ugly ginger inbred defeatist bastardised.

Thus is almost beyond belief.

He should be hung drawn and quarters in Sunderlands main square.

Unread 09-04-2017, 06:09 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
suspect mourinho knows his talent far better than anyone on here tbh

but yeah, there are defo gaps in his 'talent' that will need coaching and loads of practice - timing when to tackle, when to hold, when to drop for starters; how to defend basically. loads of work to do on his attacking (not least on how to avoid getting caught out of position cheaply) as well, and his shooting is shite whenever he finds himself in good positions ... seems he has no great amount of natural talent in any of these aspects
So what are you saying, that he's no good? The only thing you haven't rubbished him on is his weight

Unread 09-04-2017, 06:15 PM
andyroo

Quote:
timing when to tackle, when to hold, when to drop for starters
Maybe we could get Kenny Rogers in for a bit of one-to-one coaching.

Unread 09-04-2017, 06:31 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

3 very well taken goals.
Sunderland are the worst side I've seen in years. Dead & buried.

Unread 09-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:

Someone's been down the pub

Unread 09-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
So what are you saying, that he's no good? The only thing you haven't rubbished him on is his weight
i haven't rubbished him any the stuff he's good at

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
3 very well taken goals.
villa last season were easily the worst team i've seen in years.

Unread 09-04-2017, 07:21 PM
Sparky***

Highlights...

Unread 09-04-2017, 07:45 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
Not surprising considering who their manager is.

Which job do you think he can get if he is sacked from Sunderland.

Maybe
England

Unread 09-04-2017, 07:56 PM
Sparky***

what's this guy's accent?

Unread 09-04-2017, 07:57 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Zlatan's ball to Shaw

Unread 09-04-2017, 08:00 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Some strange Mancunian/Welsh hybrid I think.

Mess of a lad tbf.

Unread 09-04-2017, 08:02 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
3 very well taken goals.
Moyes has been saying that since day one tbf to him