United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:23 AM
dunk

Default Rio left out of this Dubai 'holiday'..

Wtf? He was on the bench Sunday wasn't he?

Anybody else somewhat dismayed by the way things like this are being handled? Picks the poor bastard for 6 consecutive games at the start of the season, ruins his body as a result, then drops him like a hot coal and begins pushing him out.

I'm sure Rio is far from innocent, but it all leaves a bitter taste to see a player with such an illustrious history at the club treated in such a fashion and spanks of further issues imo.

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:24 AM
silv

not bothered.

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Jethro

Shame how is career is ending but he seems like he could be the ringleader in all this bad mouthing.

He'll be remembered as one of the greats though nqat.

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:27 AM
The Watcher

Hope Rio appears on SSN & calls Moyes a useless @#%&! tbh.

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Shame how is career is ending but he seems like he could be the ringleader in all this bad mouthing.

He'll be remembered as one of the greats though nqat.
So, the one trying to save the club and vanquish it of the pathetic £#%&!ing moron in charge? All the more reason to be up in arms imo.

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:30 AM
hopkins

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:30 AM
ZiggyStardust

He was the first one to come out and basically say what a shithouse of a manager Moyes is

Such is the fate of whistle-blowers

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Gruber

Rio > That £#%&!ing useless @#%&! manager

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Lok

My guess:

Rio had a falling out with Moyes at the start of the season claiming he was playing too much.

Moyes told him he's useless to him if he can't play every week.

Rio got the hump and started leaking stories about the club including the team sheets. Rio has probably used his influence in the changing room to make things harder for Moyes.

They've not made up since.

Rio will £#%&! off to 'merika at the end of the season.

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:36 AM
teflon_terry

When Moyes finally gets his P45 in the hopefully8 not too distant future, the explosion of pent-up comments from the players is going to be something to behold.

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:37 AM
dunk

Why not let him £#%&! off in January if he's that disruptive?

I hope he's wandering around Carrington telling everyone what useless @#%&!s the current coach incumbents are.

How can we persevere with this £#%&!ing #@&%!?

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Mr_Ed

Every story has 2 sides. This forum has a huge anti Moyes bias. Just need some balance..

That's not saying DM isn't a shit @#%&! but wish people would look at both sides (which to be fair a few have in this)

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Drexl

He has clearly given moyes' daughter one. Obvious.

I'm just praying Ashley Young, Rafael and Tom Cleverly all have a communal go on her

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Baron

Doesn't Rio avoid flying where possible given he has a ropey Fleetwood?

Some people just talk %@#$&!s for the sake of talking %@#$&!s.

Rio should have retired last summer, he's done a Neville vs West Brom in every game I've seen him in this season, his body is £#%&!ed.

Unread 11-02-2014, 11:56 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

Rio should have retired last summer, he's done a Neville vs West Brom in every game I've seen him in this season, his body is £#%&!ed.
Word.

Pop

Rio's willy > Moyes

believe

I'm expecting a pm from Jake any time soon.........

Unread 11-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wtf? He was on the bench Sunday wasn't he?

Anybody else somewhat dismayed by the way things like this are being handled? Picks the poor bastard for 6 consecutive games at the start of the season, ruins his body as a result, then drops him like a hot coal and begins pushing him out.

I'm sure Rio is far from innocent, but it all leaves a bitter taste to see a player with such an illustrious history at the club treated in such a fashion and spanks of further issues imo.
wtf

ferdinand started 8 games out of 10 in last season's run-in

he was one of united's most important players

at the start of this season United had a new manager, had an injury crisis in defence, and needed ferdinand to play. simple really. if he wasn't fit he should have said. far more likely that he just didn't fancy it and lost focus as a result, leading to some outrageous errors. if he got a roasting and took the petted lip then tough. but he started 4 of the 6 CL games, so it's more likely that he's just been told he will be used sparingly and that's been a shock to his system.

Unread 11-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
He has clearly given moyes' daughter one. Obvious.

I'm just praying Ashley Young, Rafael and Tom Cleverly all have a communal go on her
ashley young would miss

Unread 11-02-2014, 01:54 PM
RedMenace

The Mirror reckons he is actually going on the trip
Closed Thread