United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 05:36 AM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Onana

AWB -- Maguire (c) -- Evans -- Dalot

The Scottish Player --- Casemiro

Pellistri --- Eriksen --- Sancho

Martial
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 07:05 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Onana
Awb Lindelof Martinez Shaw
Casemiro Eriksen McTom
Bruno
Hojlund Rashford

Assuming Mount and Amrabat are not playing?

Would like to see Nacho off the bench, early, to see him work with Razzer
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 08:00 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Onana
Awb Lindelof Martinez Shaw
Casemiro Eriksen McTom
Bruno
Hojlund Rashford

Assuming Mount and Amrabat are not playing?

Would like to see Nacho off the bench, early, to see him work with Razzer
Shaw is injured long-term, mate.

Onana

Awb Lindelof Martinez Dalot

The Scottish Player Casemiro Eriksen

Bruno Hojlund Rashford
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 08:11 AM
believe
 
Default

Is that Reguillon fella not available?
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 08:31 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Is that Reguillon fella not available?
Yeah. He was on the bench last week.
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 12:20 PM
pedr0
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Shaw is injured long-term, mate.

Onana

Awb Lindelof Martinez Dalot

The Scottish Player Casemiro Eriksen

Bruno Hojlund Rashford
I like this actually. be good to give The Scottish Player a chance in a slightly more advanced role
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Think shaw is injured pal
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 01:53 PM
Tuco
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
I like this actually. be good to give The Scottish Player a chance in a slightly more advanced role
Preferably in the stands, he is shite
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 02:01 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default


Beefed up the midfield a bit. Good call imo.
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 02:06 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Not sure if he’s specifically tried to do that tbh, looks more a case of needing someone on the right to replace Antony, and he seems to like Bruno in that role.
 
Unread 16-09-2023, 02:07 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not sure if he’s specifically tried to do that tbh, looks more a case of needing someone on the right to replace Antony, and he seems to like Bruno in that role.
Probably a bit of Both. A natural solution to two problems.
 
Unread 17-09-2023, 10:47 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Beefed up the midfield a bit. Good call imo.
Beefed up the midfield with The Scottish Player.


There's an oxymoron for you.
 
Unread 17-09-2023, 10:58 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Beefed up the midfield with The Scottish Player.


There's an oxymoron for you.
Would have been better off with some actual beef. Just a joint of beef plonked in the centre circle.
 
Unread 17-09-2023, 11:00 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Would have been better off with some actual beef. Just a joint of beef plonked in the centre circle.


That's not a bad idea to encourage Shaw back on the pitch
 
Unread 18-09-2023, 08:37 AM
Seamus
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I have a good feeling, it was doom earlier in the week but I have a feel something is going to happen tomorrow. Its like we are standing on the threshold of a new era of greatness.

Keep the faith


cant help but feel that in the first 10-15 minutes this was going to happen but we didnt put away the 2 chances that we had. Onwards and upwards.
 
Unread 18-09-2023, 12:34 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Would have been better off with some actual beef. Just a joint of beef plonked in the centre circle.
Or one of Wythenshawe’s famous blown up hams
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Team v Brighton
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team to beat Brighton (Team News, Best XI, Score Prediction, Press Conference) fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 03-05-2023 11:20 PM
Manchester United get job done but Brighton are still the team to emulate | Jonathan Wilson fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-04-2023 09:00 PM
Erik ten Hag addresses Bruno Fernandes return to Manchester United team vs Brighton fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-04-2023 10:40 AM
United team to beat Brighton fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 22-04-2023 11:40 PM
Manchester United give injury and team news vs Brighton fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-05-2022 01:40 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:05 AM.
Copyright ©2006 - 2024 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.