United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 30-12-2020, 11:01 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
I don't understand how that Ak14 guy can actually be concentrating and watching the game whilst posting every minute during it.
It’s called multitasking pal

I had your mother bent over the bed the same time

Find a gif of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
How is that bitter?

Wolves were awful, deserved to lose for being negative. Any team whose goalkeeper is booked on 70 minutes at 0-0 deserves to lose every game in injury time, simple. If it makes you feel better I can pretend to be seething but I'd really have to make an effort and I don't have the range. I will absolutely be bitter if you drop points to Villa.

Highlight of the game for me was the absolute Mensa meeting between de Gea and Adama. That's it. Deserved loss, terrible game.
That De Gea moment was so

He’s such a little girl.

Unread 30-12-2020, 01:04 PM
armchair

Best Christmas Present 2020.

Unread 30-12-2020, 01:24 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Best Christmas Present 2020.
Was just thinking this. Absolutely buzzing over this result.

Can really feel the momentum building. Stay within 5 points of the top by the middle of Feb and who knows?

We probably won't win it, but this is the closest weve been for a long time at this time of year, so we might as well look to enjoy it

Unread 30-12-2020, 01:48 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Superb win in a game we’d have lost 18 months ago.

What a job big Ole is doing.

Unread 30-12-2020, 01:55 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Unread 30-12-2020, 02:00 PM
jem

Quote:

before their strikers were injured/sold.

Unread 30-12-2020, 02:17 PM
MagnificentSeven

to think, if we'd seen the leicester game out we'd have been top with a game in hand.

it is what it is though. still ON.

Unread 30-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Lok

We're really looking the part at the moment. That sort of result is one that you look back on as a pivotal moment.

Bruno's positive effect on the team is gargantuan. Credit has to go to Ole for spotting it and building a team around him. His attitude is pushing the other players on and he's exactly the character we needed. I wasn't chuffed with the Cavani signing but his attitude, dedication and professionalism will also drag others forward.

It feels crazy to think we're in a title race because the team has such huge deficiencies. But £#%&! it, it'll be fun whilst it lasts. The dippers on the 17th is a big one. If crowds are kept out we stand a bigger chance. Win that and as crazy as it sounds; anything is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
to think, if we'd seen the leicester game out we'd have been top with a game in hand.

We'd be second on goal difference with the same amount played as Liverpool.

Unread 30-12-2020, 02:25 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
We're really looking the part at the moment. That sort of result is one that you look back on as a pivotal moment.

Bruno's positive effect on the team is gargantuan. Credit has to go to Ole for spotting it and building a team around him. His attitude is pushing the other players on and he's exactly the character we needed. I wasn't chuffed with the Cavani signing but his attitude, dedication and professionalism will also drag others forward.

It feels crazy to think we're in a title race because the team has such huge deficiencies. But f*** it, it'll be fun whilst it lasts. The dippers on the 17th is a big one. If crowds are kept out we stand a bigger chance. Win that and as crazy as it sounds; anything is possible.

We'd be second on goal difference with the same amount played as Liverpool.
joint top as far as i'm concerned. should have split the trophy in half in 2012, and given a half each to us and city

Unread 30-12-2020, 02:30 PM
Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven

£#%&!ing hell it's Michael essien

Unread 30-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I see you’re still a £#%&!ing loopo

Unread 30-12-2020, 02:54 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
£#%&!ing hell it's Michael essien
it seems a reasonable point to make. all we had to be was barely competent for five minutes.

when you look at the other goals we've conceded, essien would have us 10 points clear.

Unread 30-12-2020, 06:39 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Like when they beat Chelsea 2-1 a couple of weeks ago?

Unread 30-12-2020, 07:20 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Like when they beat Chelsea 2-1 a couple of weeks ago?
if we had mendy in goal. we'd be mid-table.

Unread 30-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Chavez

Quote:

Yep; against a horrible side to chase a win against. 3 points in games like last nights are far more pivotal than the @#%&!ting of the lamb tamperers. Hopefully we can build a never give up mentality on the back of it. We will definitely need it in the months to come.