United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
He should be genuinely ashamed of that performance last night.

£#%&!ing @#%&!
I think he must realise he’s finished now.

Will be at DC United next season.

Unread 11-04-2019, 03:17 PM
wiganste

Quite possibly the worst performance I’ve seen for United. Hopeless from the first whistle to the last. So out of his depth it was embarrassing

Unread 11-04-2019, 03:24 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Quite possibly the worst performance I’ve seen for United. Hopeless from the first whistle to the last. So out of his depth it was embarrassing
I take it you missed him in the Watford and wolves games?

Unread 11-04-2019, 03:25 PM
ZiggyStardust

I don't know why he's captain but he truly is the king of the shit@#%&!s

Unread 11-04-2019, 03:50 PM
plopborsky

reminded me of watching neville towards the end. Fouling and being out of position over and over again. Neville was smart enough to walk away

Unread 11-04-2019, 04:51 PM
ericcantona

At no point has this @#%&! EVER been good enough for United. Disgraceful.

Unread 11-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
reminded me of watching neville towards the end. Fouling and being out of position over and over again. Neville was smart enough to walk away
Exactly. Like something out of an ex pro's book.

'It was then I realised I was absolutely £#%&!ing shit'.

Unread 11-04-2019, 06:48 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Curse of the United right -back post G. Nev.
its more the fact that we keep pushing wingers that are done into fb positions. Tony V not good enough so now its ok to make him a FB instead of £#%&!ing him off. Same with Young 3 seasons now not being good enough as a winger but some how still plays.

Darmian shite, blind meh, rojo shite, big Tim shite, we even played jones there for sometime (shite) I don't understand why the club have been against investing in this position when City went out and blew the market open and made a huge step to being the team they are today

Unread 11-04-2019, 06:57 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

I don't understand, how the ONE thing he should be good at ( crossing ) . was just so bad last night.

He had chance after chance. Had we just had a good player there, we'd have surely scored.

Depressing as £#%&! we continue to give @#%&!S like that contracts because our evil owners are tight as £#%&!.

Get them head choppers as our owners asap! I don't give a £#%&! if they sign the contracts in baby blood...anything is better than Young ar right back.

Unread 11-04-2019, 07:32 PM
MagnificentSeven

should never have sold rafael. no idea what old big ballsch was thinking.

Unread 11-04-2019, 08:17 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I don't understand, how the ONE thing he should be good at ( crossing ) . was just so bad last night.

He had chance after chance. Had we just had a good player there, we'd have surely scored.

Depressing as £#%&! we continue to give @#%&!S like that contracts because our evil owners are tight as £#%&!.

Get them head choppers as our owners asap! I don't give a £#%&! if they sign the contracts in baby blood...anything is better than Young ar right back.
Not just his crossing. He gave the ball away thirty times last night. The one thing he can’t he should be good at but can’t do is kick a football.

I hope a dog shits in his gob next time.

Unread 11-04-2019, 08:22 PM
sa7

Quote:
its more the fact that we keep pushing wingers that are done into fb positions. Tony V not good enough so now its ok to make him a FB instead of £#%&!ing him off. Same with Young 3 seasons now not being good enough as a winger but some how still plays.
Drives me £#%&!ing mental.

Fergie replaced players who were no longer performing at the required level. Now, we just move the shit@#%&!s into a different position and hope nobody notices.

It’s a £#%&!ing disgrace.

Unread 11-04-2019, 09:54 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Fergie replaced players who were no longer performing at the required level. Now, we just move the shit@#%&!s into a different position and hope nobody notices.

I am not mad at young he has done a good job considering he was moved further back and was "helping" us out. I am waiting for Bayern to move Robben to LB or they will sell him to us for 200mil

Unread 12-04-2019, 04:23 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

What makes it worse is that so much of our play is on that right side. A decent player there and our chances of scoring would be massively improved.

I can only imagine he is still playing because given the weak mental state of practically our players, he is the closest to captain material. Kingdom of the blind and all that.

Unread 12-04-2019, 06:26 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
At no point has this @#%&! EVER been good enough for United. Disgraceful.
Absolutely this

Unread 12-04-2019, 07:44 AM
Coracao

Quote:

Darmian shite, blind meh, rojo shite, big Tim shite, we even played jones there for sometime (shite) I don't understand why the club have been against investing in this position when City went out and blew the market open and made a huge step to being the team they are today
Was talking about inability to cross a ball tbf. Something you think an ex winger would actually be able to do.

Unread 12-04-2019, 07:45 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
I take it you missed him in the Watford and wolves games?
He was far worse v Barca you £#%&!ing %@#$&!

Unread 12-04-2019, 08:03 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

He didn't though, well he stopped doing it. The rot started before he left.

Unread 16-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Vedder

Manchester United captain
Closed Thread