United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Switching Off

I used to have principles. This season has destroyed them. I'd take ISIS as shirt sponsor right now.

Unread 09-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I’m hearing Chelsea...
Wonderful

Unread 09-05-2019, 10:33 AM
messhead

Now I'm not saying I'm converting to Islam, and I do not condone any acts of violence whatsoever (I'm a total pacifist, even the 'fist' in that word makes me uncomfortable), but the way these guys absolutely destroy their opponents? Well, we could do with a bit of that on the pitch. £#%&! the Glazers. £#%&! America. Up the Allah!

Unread 09-05-2019, 10:36 AM
Jethro

Fred

"I'll stop following football if the Saudis take over"

Saudis buy Chelsea

"Well that's us £#%&!ed for the foreseeable. Great news"

Unread 09-05-2019, 10:43 AM
dunk

Again, we aren't a viable proposition for anyone to purchase. Debts galore, Stadium require huge investment, footballing structure requiring a re-build and a the team requiring huge investment.

We. Are. £#%&!ed.

How are the Bucs doing?

Unread 09-05-2019, 10:54 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
How are the Bucs doing?

Unread 09-05-2019, 10:56 AM
believe

I was going to buy a house last week but the owner only had a bloody mortgage on it. Told him to stick it.

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:03 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I was going to buy a house last week but the owner only had a bloody mortgage on it. Told him to stick it.

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:04 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Was he renting it out to the family from hell tho?

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:07 AM
dunk

Quote:
Right. Did it also have holes in the roof, no windows, no kitchen and he was asking for 5 times it's market worth?

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:08 AM
believe

Quote:
Right. Did it also have holes in the roof, no windows, no kitchen and he was asking for 5 times it's market worth?
No, so basically the same situation.

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:15 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
No, so basically the same situation.
Clearly isn't pal.

Literally holes in the roof of OT

The debts are just the 'mortgage' either. There's the myriad transfer payments still outstanding, which is why there is no money for players anymore.

Good to see you're same as you ever were though.

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:19 AM
believe

Quote:
Clearly isn't pal.

Literally holes in the roof of OT

The debts are just the 'mortgage' either. There's the myriad transfer payments still outstanding, which is why there is no money for players anymore.

Good to see you're same as you ever were though.
That 600 million we've spent on players in the last 4 years must have been a dream. You're talking nonsense but I'm sure you'll start to backtrack soon enough.

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:21 AM
dunk

Quote:
That 600 million we've spent on players in the last 4 years must have been a dream. You're talking nonsense but I'm sure you'll start to backtrack soon enough.
You think it was all spent on the nose? £180m on Pogba and Lukaku cash up front?

Ok pal.

Tell us again how great the Glazers are

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:23 AM
believe

Quote:
You think it was all spent on the nose? £180m on Pogba and Lukaku cash up front?

Ok pal.

Tell us again how great the Glazers are
you're making things up as you go along.

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:24 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
you're making things up as you go along.
Again, ok pal.

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Seamus

Quote:
loves a bloody analogy this lad

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:50 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
loves a bloody analogy this lad
Not really surprising after a stint behind bars tbf

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:52 AM
Sparky***

I don’t know why people are questioning Believe’s financial acumen, it’s not like he’s been to prison for #@&%!ing up his finances.

Unread 09-05-2019, 11:54 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don’t know why people are questioning Believe’s financial acumen, it’s not like he’s been to prison for #@&%!ing up his finances.
Closed Thread