United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-12-2018, 04:32 PM
waynes ear's

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8686416.html

Quote:
The talk of a potential sale to private Saudi Arabian buyers has not gone away. It’s only got louder. While the official stance is that the Glazer family do not want to sell, many around the club now believe that would change if they got an offer of £4bn. Some believe that has been discussed through back channels, and even at higher levels.

While that is something for the future, especially the potential controversy surrounding such a sale given some of the headlines around Saudi Arabian politics recently, it may well be relevant for the short term – and Mourinho’s squad, and job.

Unread 17-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Switching Off

Part of me thinks its abhorrent.

Part of me wants to be 12 points ahead of City and Liverpool next Christmas and doesnt give a £#%&! how its done.

The game is dead

Unread 17-12-2018, 04:56 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Part of me wants to be 12 points ahead of City and Liverpool next Christmas and doesnt give a £#%&! how its done.

The game is dead

It's hard to see a way out at the moment. It feels like there's no hope for the club at all.

As much as I hate the Glazers for what they've done to the club, they're infinitely preferable to the Saudi's.

Unread 17-12-2018, 05:14 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

The game is dead
The only thing abhorrent about the whole thing is the false hope. No-one will be forking out £4b for a team with Fellaini, Jones and Darmian who are shit-arsing about in 6th and at best will be in the Europa next season.

Unread 17-12-2018, 05:17 PM
red in cumbria

Except for somebody with more money than sense. As has always been the case, really.

Unread 17-12-2018, 11:29 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
The only thing abhorrent about the whole thing is the false hope. No-one will be forking out £4b for a team with Fellaini, Jones and Darmian who are shit-arsing about in 6th and at best will be in the Europa next season.
whoever (if anyone) buys will not be buying this team.

Unread 18-12-2018, 06:05 AM
waynes ear's

Quite how anyone thinks £4 bill is enough to compete is crackers.

The only modern thing about the club are the trees shielding the Carrington pitches (thanks Louis)

The whole lot needs burning down and rebuilding.

- Starting with OT. Buy the houses on Railway Road. Flatten them. Build over the railway. Dump a £#%&!ing massive new stadium where OT is. Non of this Spurs bullshit. A proper stadium

- Squad. Drown the first team. Hide the evidence. Buy a new one.

- ticketing website - even that boils my piss. Burn that down too

Unread 18-12-2018, 07:22 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

wouldn't be able to square it personally. they're even more disgusting to me than the american creeps. it's a real shame. football in every country is just a farce. the only thing that could save it is communism.

Unread 18-12-2018, 07:45 AM
puressence

welcome them with open arms ..............

Unread 18-12-2018, 08:00 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Quite how anyone thinks £4 bill is enough to compete is crackers.

The only modern thing about the club are the trees shielding the Carrington pitches (thanks Louis)

The whole lot needs burning down and rebuilding.

- Starting with OT. Buy the houses on Railway Road. Flatten them. Build over the railway. Dump a £#%&!ing massive new stadium where OT is. Non of this Spurs bullshit. A proper stadium

- Squad. Drown the first team. Hide the evidence. Buy a new one.

- ticketing website - even that boils my piss. Burn that down too
Not sure they d bother about hiding the evidence after drowning first team squad pal - just leave them floating in players big bath as a reminder

Unread 18-12-2018, 08:07 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Not sure they d bother about hiding the evidence after drowning first team squad pal - just leave them floating in players big bath as a reminder
Could hang them in the tunnel. Leave them there as a reminder

Unread 18-12-2018, 08:08 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Could hang them in the tunnel. Leave them there as a reminder
Need a strong rope for Luke

Unread 18-12-2018, 08:40 AM
doudou

May lead to a dramatic overhaul of the women's team's strip.

Unread 18-12-2018, 08:51 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
wouldn't be able to square it personally. they're even more disgusting to me than the american creeps. it's a real shame. football in every country is just a farce. the only thing that could save it is communism.

Like just about everything.

The final straws have been landing on this camels back for way too long.

Unread 03-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Sparky***

Get them in

Unread 03-01-2019, 04:21 PM
MartialLaw

Good lads the Saudis, a couple of bad apples but that's the same with everyone

Unread 03-01-2019, 04:22 PM
windy waffles

Will they get believe back from the UAE for us as part of the dealio?

If not, I'm in.

Unread 03-01-2019, 04:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That is £#%&!ing disgusting

Unread 09-02-2019, 08:32 PM
waynes ear's

On

Unread 09-02-2019, 08:44 PM
ryanMUFC

One of the yanks was there today. They’re not finished milking the club yet..
Closed Thread