United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2019, 10:14 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Exactly this.

When I was at school people hated Liverpool for the same reason they hated Utd over the past two decades, because they won most years and with that comes bitterness.

Liverpool's more modern hatred comes from the rest of the UK catching on to how they portray themselves, how they think they're unique and special and, of course, the poems. When you're lot chant 'murderers' at them, they know, we know, everyone knows it's about Hysel. But they pretend like it's about Hillsborough.

The fetishising of managers and players. Rafa, Torres, Andy Carroll. They have a hero/saviour complex that only Newcastle can compete with. And if Newcastle had had .01% of the success that Liverpool have had, they'd be in the same boat. It's just that most people can safely ignore Newcastle, but they've got the same sort of thing going on.

Ever met someone from Newcastle who doesn't do this:

"Shall we get fish and chips?"

"Fish and chips, don't talk to me about fish and chips. You need to come to Newcastle pal. Best fish and chips in the world....." repeat, ad infinitum, on EVERY topic.

It's nauseating.
Nailed it.

Unread 02-05-2019, 10:21 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Have said this before but I think it's the over-romanticisation of themselves. No other clubs fans drone on and on about how "special" their team is. It's like they try and force you to accept Liverpool as one of the best teams ever, with the best history ever, and the best fans ever, along with the best managers ever. If they won anything under Klopp they'd probably start talking about the owners being the best ever. On top of all this, their fans act like absolute scumbags wherever they go, so it just leads to everyone thinking "£#%&! off".

Edit- or just 1985
Well spelt out pal. G2c other clubs catching on

Couldn’t be arsed watching but checked online text commentary and somebody (Not United fans) mentioned how £#%&!ing nauseous the collective (BT?) desperation “ “we” have to get an away goal”

Unread 02-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Tinhat on but could be suspected pickpocket pushes... What local would stay around the square with thousands pissed up #@&%!s...

Loads of utd got done....
Nah. I’ve seen 2 videos. One guy was just standing around minding his own business when the scouser crept up on him. The Liverpool fan was being a dick, playing to the crowd. It’s just a bit of fun, la. Both targets were unlikely to retaliate, and neither were white. It’s possible they were friends of his, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
We knew it going in though. This to them will be like the Rome final was for us. Devastating, because you believe you're good enough to win it. And then you get outclassed.
They’ve always believed they’re good enough in europe, even when shite.

Unread 02-05-2019, 10:58 AM
atticusgrinch

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
phantom fountain pusher named on twitter by Liverpool fans...
Wasn't that guy. He was tucked up in bed at 3pm.

Unread 02-05-2019, 11:05 AM
waynes ear's

£#%&!ing state of this

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum...96#msg16601696

Unread 02-05-2019, 11:07 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Pretty sure that's autism.

Unread 02-05-2019, 11:34 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Nah. I’ve seen 2 videos. One guy was just standing around minding his own business when the scouser crept up on him. The Liverpool fan was being a dick, playing to the crowd. It’s just a bit of fun, la. Both targets were unlikely to retaliate, and neither were white. It’s possible they were friends of his, I guess.

They’ve always believed they’re good enough in europe, even when shite.
some of them are playing the "he's autistic" card and he's known for doing this regularly.

Unread 02-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
some of them are playing the "he's autistic" card and he's known for doing this regularly.
Absolute £#%&!ing nightmare the Autists. Could be true.

Unread 02-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Cream

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Klopp is correct in his leadership, but like most supporters, I am vexed with the possibility of coming up empty. Sir Thomas More reminds us though:

“You would not abandon ship in a storm just because you could not control the winds.”
That's St Thomas More, you £#%&!ing heathen.

Unread 02-05-2019, 12:35 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
I'm autistic and never thrown anyone in a fountain.

Would happily throw that #@&%! under a wagon though.

Unread 02-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Quote:
On the surface, Barcelona and Liverpool have a great deal in common.

Both clubs and cities consider themselves different from the larger colonialized culture in which they inhabit. The phrase “we are not English, we are Scouse” could be just as easily replaced with the idea of not being Spanish, but Catalan.

Secondly, the passion for each club in their cultures, cities, and local areas drives the economy and social strata. Each market their brands as being more than a club or this means more. To some extent, these are just words used to indoctrinate. But, when you have lived in these cities, been in the choir singing the gospel of King Kenny or witnessing miracles by the savior Lionel Messi, all while praying to the bluegrauna/red and white kop soccer gods, it is hard to argue with "more". It does mean more and both of these two giants are more than clubs as witnessed below.
Have you read this utter £#%&!ing shite on there?

What actual £#%&!ing planet are these deluded @#%&!s on? They are £#%&!ing @#%&!s, utter @#%&!s!!! £#%&! off!!

Unread 02-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"the gospel of King Kenny"

£#%&!ing #@&%!s.
£#%&!ing bonkers Pal!

Unread 02-05-2019, 03:52 PM
andyroo

Unread 02-05-2019, 04:24 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Have you read this utter £#%&!ing shite on there?

What actual £#%&!ing planet are these deluded @#%&!s on? They are £#%&!ing @#%&!s, utter @#%&!s!!! £#%&! off!!
The only way they can compliment another club is if they’re also praising themselves for the same thing. No-one can ever be better than them in any instance.

Unread 02-05-2019, 04:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
That's St Thomas More, you £#%&!ing heathen.
He's probably thinking of Sir Roger More.

Unread 02-05-2019, 05:07 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I really really hope they end up winning £#%&! all.
For the 8th season in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
When did they become such a global hate figure? I was doing some work with an Argentinian early in the week and I was surprised how much he hated them.
The internet has shown the world what we've always known.

I'm not joking either, i think that is the actual reason...just exposure to them and what they're like.

Quote:
They were knackered tonight and we can go at a much higher intensity. We can definitely rattle these.

hmm, so a week until the return leg...Barca have no game until then, LFC have to win away at Newcastle to stay in the title race 72 hours before the second leg.......and Barca are going to be the tired ones. Oh & they have a 3nil lead & just need to score an away goal to cause LFC needing to score 5.

Unread 02-05-2019, 05:34 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Nah. I’ve seen 2 videos. One guy was just standing around minding his own business when the scouser crept up on him. The Liverpool fan was being a dick, playing to the crowd. .
haven't seen bids but illusion of minding their own business is their greatest trick ...

I will however err on the side of them being feral embarrasing @#%&!s and take pleasure that their (+media's) illusion of class and dignity is being shattered in the social media age

Unread 02-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
For the 8th season in a row.

The internet has shown the world what we've always known.

I'm not joking either, i think that is the actual reason...just exposure to them and what they're like.

They were knackered tonight and we can go at a much higher intensity. We can definitely rattle these.

hmm, so a week until the return leg...Barca have no game until then, LFC have to win away at Newcastle to stay in the title race 72 hours before the second leg.......and Barca are going to be the tired ones. Oh & they have a 3nil lead & just need to score an away goal to cause LFC needing to score 5.
Knackered

Yeah, they looked really £#%&!ed when 3 of them were queuing up to score the 4th.

Unread 02-05-2019, 05:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Ever met someone from Newcastle who doesn't do this:

"Shall we get fish and chips?"

"Fish and chips, don't talk to me about fish and chips. You need to come to Newcastle pal. Best fish and chips in the world....." repeat, ad infinitum, on EVERY topic.

It's nauseating.
I went to Newcastle as a student, still visit there occasionally and genuinely like the place. But even so, what you say is spot on

Unread 02-05-2019, 05:43 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I went to Newcastle as a student, still visit there occasionally and genuinely like the place. But even so, what you say is spot on
The few South Africans I’ve had the misfortune to meet were exactly the same.
To the point of me offering to drive one @#%&! to the airport so he could £#%&! off back there.
Closed Thread