Unread 23-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Vedder

Unread 23-04-2019, 02:37 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder

Unread 23-04-2019, 11:08 PM
Cream

Thomas Meunier, a top red, is being mooted again.

Appaz doesn't get picked regularly for PSG and contract talks have stalled. Says he wants to play in the Premier league but has also had offers from China and the middle east.

Sounds £#%&!ing SHIT.

Unread 24-04-2019, 06:46 AM
windy waffles

Cool

Quote:
That will bridge the enormous gap.

Not secretly hearing Trippier.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:55 PM
AK14

Here we go again...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8881806.html

Ole wants AWB from Palace but Woody wants Trippier...

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:22 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Here we go again...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8881806.html

Ole wants AWB from Palace but Woody wants Trippier...
I think Trippier is a genuinely good crosser of the ball but the more I've seen of him the less I've liked him. Does well for the most part as he's quite limited but always seems to have a mistake or two in him. Would rather go with AWB as he has a higher ceiling.

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:32 PM
Vedder

Trippier £#%&!ing hell hes £#%&!

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:37 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Trippier £#%&!ing hell hes £#%&!
and we'll still get Trashford taking free kicks.

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:53 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
and we'll still get Trashford taking free kicks.
Why does no one challenge him any more? He's £#%&!ing shit at them.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:59 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Why does no one challenge him any more? He's £#%&!ing shit at them.
Pogba took them last night.

They were shit too.

Unread 25-04-2019, 11:07 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Pogba took them last night.

They were shit too.
I know it's a cliched argument but these lot are getting paid more than anyone else in the country. Now I'm not expecting Beckham-esque peaches but just getting it over the wall and on target would be nice. Even I could do that.

Unread 25-04-2019, 11:10 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I know it's a cliched argument but these lot are getting paid more than anyone else in the country. Now I'm not expecting Beckham-esque peaches but just getting it over the wall and on target would be nice. Even I could do that.
Messi has a 8.5% free kick conversion rate.. ..

It's the least of our worries.

Unread 25-04-2019, 11:10 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Yep it really makes you wonder what they actually do practice.

Unread 25-04-2019, 11:13 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Messi has a 8.5% free kick conversion rate.. ..

It's the least of our worries.
Not even asking them to score, just a bit of basic technique to get it on target would be nice. Something to cheer for you know?

Unread 25-04-2019, 11:16 AM
silv

Quote:
Not even asking them to score, just a bit of basic technique to get it on target would be nice. Something to cheer for you know?
a cheeky rebound.... another effort to blaze over the bar

its been thin gruel recently

Unread 25-04-2019, 05:54 PM
Buck

Unread 25-04-2019, 05:58 PM
MartialLaw

Has to be worth a try instead of jones?

Unread 25-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Everton’s Richarlison is the latest player to be considered by Manchester United as part of a huge summer overhaul of their failing squad.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is understood to want as many as five signings including a versatile forward.

England winger Jadon Sancho is already among the targets but there is also believed to have been a discussion over Richarlison who can play in a number of positions across the front-line although he appears most effective out wide.

Everton signed Richarlison on a five-year contract from Watford in a potential £50million deal only last summer. He had moved to Watford from Brazilian club Fluminense for £11.5million in 2017 and clearly if he was to go Everton, who do not want to sell and have not had any approach, would want in excess of the fee they paid for him which started with an initial £35million.

The forward has scored 14 goals for Everton this season, and is the club’s top-scorer, including the spectacular first goal in their 4-0 beating of United last Sunday although he was later taken off with a suspected rib injury and is a major doubt for their fixture away to Crystal Palace this weekend.

Richarlison, who is still just 21 and also scored twice on his Brazil debut last September, has already been linked to a number of leading clubs including Barcelona and AC Milan.

Last week it is understood that Richarlison’s name was raised with the United hierarchy, before the Champions League quarter-final second leg away to Barcelona, although it remains to be seen how prominent he is in their thinking as they plan their recruitment drive.

Solskjaer has already identified another right-back, two midfielders – with Ander Herrera set to join Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer with his contract expires at the end of this season – and a centre-half.

That would represent a highly-ambitious wish-list and may also depend on which players United can move on, and who wants to leave, this summer. There is an extensive list of those who can go and who United are prepared to listen to offers for.

Solskjaer essentially wants a British core to his side and is keen to supplement his squad by promoting some of the young talent coming through the United ranks.

As well as Sancho, who would cost around £100million from Borussia Dortmund, which may prove prohibitive, United have been monitoring Palace full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka and West Ham midfielder Declan Rice.
Richarlison is class; would be a great signing. £#%&! Martial off in the meantime.

Unread 25-04-2019, 06:16 PM
saffers

They paid £50m for Richarlison last summer didn't they?

They're gonna look for a decent profit. Can't wait for us to blow £80m on him tbh.

Very exciting times this summer as we break the £1bn barrier since Ferie left. Squad should be very good at the end of so much spending.

Unread 25-04-2019, 06:21 PM
Sparky***

An over priced @#%&! from everton?

where have i heard this before?
Closed Thread