United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-05-2012, 08:41 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
there's a few hard characters still about who don't mind a proper challenge. kevin davis (the @#%&!), lee cattermole, fellaini all get proper stuck in. ryan shawcross and grant holt as well.

it's £#%&!ing bonkers, looking for a bruiser and someone to lead the team and we're looking at the likes of kevin the @#%&! davis.

i genuinely think that's what we need, though, a certain character to drag the team along...

but not at the expense of quality. which is why barton, is a daft suggestion in all seriousness.

Unread 14-05-2012, 08:43 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

it's £#%&!ing bonkers, looking for a bruiser and someone to lead the team and we're looking at the likes of kevin the @#%&! davis.

i genuinely think that's what we need, though, a certain character to drag the team along...

but not at the expense of quality. which is why barton, is a daft suggestion in all seriousness.
i'd have fellaini like a shot tbh. proper tackler, good engine, good in the air and a much better footballer than he's given credit for - can't remember his stats but he's got something like 80-90% passing stats or something, rarely gives the ball away. can play deep or push up as well. we could (and probably will) do a lot worse imo.

Unread 14-05-2012, 08:54 AM
signed dc

Quote:
i'd have fellaini like a shot tbh. proper tackler, good engine, good in the air and a much better footballer than he's given credit for - can't remember his stats but he's got something like 80-90% passing stats or something, rarely gives the ball away. can play deep or push up as well. we could (and probably will) do a lot worse imo.
good hair too

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:14 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

i hope stoney puts the nut on him when he next goes fishing with the scouse @#%&!.
I have had to distance myself from him.

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I have had to distance myself from him.
Gorgeous George didn't like him then?

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:18 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Gorgeous George didn't like him then?
they are bessies now.

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:21 AM
elhombre

Quote:
yeah. i like that. i'd even take a fully fit fletcher - at least he'd £#%&!ing rattle a few cages and not let the opposition settle on the ball and act the @#%&!.

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:25 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
yeah. i like that. i'd even take a fully fit fletcher - at least he'd £#%&!ing rattle a few cages and not let the opposition settle on the ball and act the @#%&!.
I cant see him being the force he was.

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:27 AM
elhombre

Quote:
I cant see him being the force he was.
yeah i know... but for all his faults, a bit like P Nev, he got stuck in and that's all you can ask of the lad...

i think he'd show more mobility and fight with him on crutches and a TPN line fitted than the rest of the squad put together.

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:31 AM
elephantstone

stop being silly

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Child of Darkness

is fletchers bum hole still sore ??

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:37 AM
elhombre

Quote:
stop being silly
£#%&! off.

Unread 14-05-2012, 10:03 AM
forwardirektion

1st time i've seen it, raking the back of agueros leg and trying to headbutt kompany after getting sent off. Fair play.

Unread 14-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Stickman

Barton is £#%&!ing game, and thats often worse than a solid more reserved type. I reckon hed be pretty handy tbh he wasnted to £#%&!ing kill about 4 of them when he went off, on his own.

Unread 14-05-2012, 10:28 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
1st time i've seen it, raking the back of agueros leg and trying to headbutt kompany after getting sent off. Fair play.
Agreed. Should be commended for that imo.

Unread 14-05-2012, 10:35 AM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
He cost us the league. It was his fault there were 5 minutes added on at the end the scouse @#%&!.
Exactly - and in that time QPR found out they were safe and simply stopped playing.

Unread 14-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Not hard enough.

Plastic hard man

Unread 14-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Exactly - and in that time QPR found out they were safe and simply stopped playing.
On reflection from watching the last 15 again, they didnt. Nothing changed, they were doing that shit with 15 to go as they were in stoppage time.

Unread 14-05-2012, 10:43 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
dry your eyes, the season wasn't lost yesterday, it was lost be conceeding 2 late goals (4 in total) AT HOME to Everton, losing 3-2 to relegated Blackburn AT HOME and shipping SIX at HOME to CITY.

NFT.

Unread 14-05-2012, 11:09 AM
borsuk

Quote:
dry your eyes, the season wasn't lost yesterday, it was lost be conceeding 2 late goals (4 in total) AT HOME to Everton, losing 3-2 to relegated Blackburn AT HOME and shipping SIX at HOME to CITY.

NFT.
you've forgotten newcastle

i wish i could
Closed Thread