I was talking about worm tongue the little ducking weasel

Worm tongue, would you rather have a face like an Arse or a weasel

Unread 20-03-2016, 02:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
TWICI

We won't sign any of those players #twici

Sanches the only one even remotely possible.

Unread 20-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

I was talking about worm tongue the little ducking weasel

Worm tongue, would you rather have a face like an Arse or a weasel
A weasel, if you're making me choose.

Unread 20-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Yes, but you forget, Moyes was his third choice to replace him, that automatically means his years of knowledge and expertise are worthless.

On a side point, if Giggs was going to be the next manager they would have made the move by now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
wha wha what!?!?!?!?
Tibs?

Unread 20-03-2016, 04:11 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Tibs?
Sorry, forgot I posted in this thread.

I thought it was accepted knowledge that it was a timing issue with Ancelotti and Guardiola.

Of course that could be Fergie trying to protect himself in the aftermath.

Unread 20-03-2016, 04:38 PM
RedMenace

Fergie reckoned he told Guardiola to call him before taking another job and the latter said he didn't have a scooby doo what Fergie was saying to him.

Unread 20-03-2016, 04:49 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Sorry, forgot I posted in this thread.

I thought it was accepted knowledge that it was a timing issue with Ancelotti and Guardiola.

Of course that could be Fergie trying to protect himself in the aftermath.
It's def the latter ffs. Do you think so otherwise? Hmmmmm our top two choices aren't available. Let's give the 3rd choice complete yet-to-win-anything a six year deal

We all love freggles ffs but he's a stubborn @#%&! and totally £#%&!ed up with the moyes %@#$&!s. Best thing he could do now is admit it (privately to the board if he wishes) and let's move on and get the best £#%&!ing manager we can in. It's not rocket science and the longer this goes on for the worse a manager we will be able to get.

The giggs thing sounds lovely of course but it's %@#$&!s as well. If he wants the job he needs to prove he can do it. That's prett much how everyone gets jobs.

Get mouthing/best manager available and let's please please MOVE ON

Unread 20-03-2016, 04:59 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
It's def the latter ffs. Do you think so otherwise? Hmmmmm our top two choices aren't available. Let's give the 3rd choice complete yet-to-win-anything a six year deal

We all love freggles ffs but he's a stubborn c*** and totally £#%&!ed up with the moyes balls. Best thing he could do now is admit it (privately to the board if he wishes) and let's move on and get the best £#%&!ing manager we can in. It's not rocket science and the longer this goes on for the worse a manager we will be able to get.

The giggs thing sounds lovely of course but it's balls as well. If he wants the job he needs to prove he can do it. That's prett much how everyone gets jobs.

Get mouthing/best manager available and let's please please MOVE ON
I am not sure tbh, in years to come it is going to be heavily debated. No doubt that the handover was a shambles, makes me wonder about the timing and when exactly Fergie made the final decision to retire. It looks like a rush job in the end, instead of something they had significant time to plan for, Gill going at the same time really not helping.

In retrospect I am not sure that any manager would have had an easy time of it that year, the change was so great. A strong, charismatic personality would have helped, Moyes has never been that.
Closed Thread