United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Stickman

Who were all calling for the changes at 4 2 and who's being wise after the event?

I don't think we needed change either, just alert defenders.

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:15 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Who were all calling for the changes at 4 2 and who's being wise after the event?

I don't think we needed change either, just alert defenders.
Correct.

Just an excuse for those out on the pitch for not finishing off the job properly.

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:15 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
a guy in here just came over and said he'd have taken both FB's off after 75 minutes and shot the pair of them
you're not going to update us about your work colleagues all week are you?

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you're not going to update us about your work colleagues all week are you?
No more than you and your boat or your non-smoking I wouldn't have thought.

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:18 AM
believe

Quote:
No more than you and your boat or your non-smoking I wouldn't have thought.
touche.

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:19 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
touche.

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:26 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Evra AND Nani doing absolutely nothing at all to stop crosses coming in. The players in the middle doing absolutely nothing at all to attack those crosses. Absolutely scandalous defending.
Our players rarely do much to stop crosses coming in, this bullshit's been going on for years. The moment the opposition have the ball, everyone heads for the edge of the penalty area and wait for a miss placed pass to regain possession. It's appalling.

I expect the usual suspects Rio, Carrick, Evans etc, will all be mouthing off in the press during the week about it being a "wake up call" while Fergie spouts nonsense about United always "making it hard" for themselves. £#%&! knows how many more "wake up calls" these £#%&!ing shit, bottling @#%&!s need. Our record in 'must win' away games this season is terrible - Basle, Anfield, even City in the cup, which they tried their best to throw away against ten men.

I still cannot believe what I witnessed yesterday. Two weeks ago it was practically over ffs. Eight point lead gone in two weeks. £#%&!ing hell.

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

i thought nani was very good tbf but he's wasted on the left wing. Should play him between midfield and forwards, in the middle.

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:31 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
i thought nani was very good tbf but he's wasted on the left wing. Should play him between midfield and forwards, in the middle.
I agree with that. When we were looking irresistible for the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half, it was because Nani was free, just wandering all over the place, popping up centrally, right, left, just all over the place.

Nani, Welbeck and Rooney makes a decent, interchangeable front 3. Just a shame we haven't enough midfielders to select a 3.

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:32 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
He came off the left quite often yesterday and played a free role. A big reason why our forward play was so good imo. Just makes the diabolical defending and result even harder to take, as it was probably our most impressive display going forward since the halcyon days of pre-season and August

btw, has anyone worked out what the £#%&!ing point of Phil Jones is, other then looking like a @#%&! in every photo he appears in?

Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Nani, Welbeck and Rooney makes a decent, interchangeable front 3. Just a shame we haven't enough midfielders to select a 3.
Carrick, Scholes, Cleverly surely?

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
btw, has anyone worked out what the £#%&!ing point of Phil Jones is, other then looking like a @#%&! in every photo he appears in?
Making us miss O'Shea?

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:34 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
The Cleverley that hasn't started a game since Bilbao away and hasn't even been on the bench for 2 of the last 3 games? That Cleverley?

[b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Making us miss O'Shea?
Say what you like, but if we'd have kept O'Shea, we'd be in a much better position now imo.

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
you would think. But the problem with 3 in the middle the two outside of the three have to get up and down and cover the wing. Scholes hasn't got the legs for that and needs someone central with him to cover the space.

Maybe next season. Carrick, Cleverly and one other.

can't see how valencia would fit into that though.

Unread 23-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Part 36 Offer

yeah it's all jones' fault

Awful that yesterday. Really very poor. 4 - 2 up with 10 minutes to go and we completely blow it.:shakehead: I have said about evra and rafael all along. Evra is finished at United and has been for some time. Rafael (despite being obviously talented) is a defender who can't defend half the time. Best right back in the league though

Anyway, ferdinand and evans were also dogshit yesterday and were bullied throughout by felliani. Seems like Borsuk and dunk aren't as clueless as half of you @#%&!s make out given that he completely £#%&!ing dominates us every time he plays us ffs and we never learn. Shocking from the coaching staff that.

I can't for the life of me understand why ferie didn't bring park on for the last ten minutes for a forward. The league was all but won.

This will be the longest week ever. If we lose the title to these @#%&!s it will be my lowest point as a red. In my last season over here after 22 years home and away. £#%&!ing bastards

Unread 23-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I can't for the life of me understand why ferie didn't bring park on for the last ten minutes for a forward. The league was all but won.
there is no icon that sums that sentence up sufficiently.

stick to aussie rules pal.

Unread 23-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
there is no icon that sums that sentence up sufficiently.

stick to aussie rules pal.
what to win the £#%&!ing game?

look you fat slob - youre one of the most clueless on here when it comes to football.

#@&%!

Unread 23-04-2012, 10:05 AM
wiganste

Quote:
yeah it's all jones' fault

Awful that yesterday. Really very poor. 4 - 2 up with 10 minutes to go and we completely blow it.:shakehead: I have said about evra and rafael all along. Evra is finished at United and has been for some time. Rafael (despite being obviously talented) is a defender who can't defend half the time. Best right back in the league though

Anyway, ferdinand and evans were also dogshit yesterday and were bullied throughout by felliani. Seems like Borsuk and dunk aren't as clueless as half of you @#%&!s make out given that he completely £#%&!ing dominates us every time he plays us ffs and we never learn. Shocking from the coaching staff that.

This will be the longest week ever. If we lose the title to these @#%&!s it will be my lowest point as a red. In my last season over here after 22 years home and away. £#%&!ing bastards
moving away pol? Shfs

Unread 23-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Football

Quote:
what to win the £#%&!ing game?

look you fat slob - youre one of the most clueless on here when it comes to football.

#@&%!
oh hold on, found one:

put another shrimp on the barbie ya flamin' gallah.

Unread 23-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
oh hold on, found one:

put another shrimp on the barbie ya flamin' gallah.
so what would you have done cascarino?

put another striker on and lost 5-4

the game needed to be shored up and united needed to see it out. we would be 5 points clear if we did. are you saying you're happy with the point?

:fatduncesmiley: