United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-03-2014, 07:06 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Default Where would utd be this season under your management?

I genuinely think we'd be doing better, and certainly no worse off than now.

The main problem would be the same one moyes has, amplified, no respect from the players. But we'd have kept the original coaching staff rather than the Everton mongs plus the thiago deal ferguson lined up instead of fellaini.

I'd get quieroz in as number 2 to do the tactics and shit, whilst I hide in fergie's office watching Netflix and conducting polls on the forum to decide the next starting xi

Unread 31-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Mr Castro

Well I'd have taken the team for a 3 week bonding trip to Dubai or Barbados before the season stated.

I wouldn't be playing 4-4-2, the dinosaur formation which doesn't work with the players we have. I'd play a 4-2-3-1 with a couple of midfielders brought in to really suit that style, such as Cabaye. I'd have also have bought Baines.

We wouldn't be any lower, put it that way.

Unread 31-03-2014, 07:33 AM
Aman27deep

All is fantasy, but I genuinely think it won't be worse than it is right now. Everything that Moyes could have done badly, he has done badly (except for one victory the cup vs Liverpool, fluke a arsenal win, qualify CL group stages).

1 win against the top 9. 5 losses, 1 draw against the top 3. What an incredible joke.

Unread 31-03-2014, 07:55 AM
teflon_terry

I think we'd have probably been relegated tbh.

Unread 31-03-2014, 08:04 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

i honestly think we'd win the league. I would have kept rene, shorts and steele, would have a bat phone to fergie if the players showed any disrespect for my total lack of management and professional playing experience and my snide comments would keep people in check. and I would play a 433

Unread 31-03-2014, 08:05 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
I think we'd have probably been relegated tbh.
And me..I ' m not actually a professional football manager...

Unread 31-03-2014, 08:22 AM
The Watcher

Champions. Take it to the bank.

Unread 31-03-2014, 08:37 AM
no fun

I'll tell you what fixers, I don't know what our league position would be under your management, but rival fans would make up some £#%&!ing good chants about your suits

Unread 31-03-2014, 08:52 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
, whilst I hide in fergie's office watching Netflix and conducting polls on the forum to decide the next starting xi

Unread 31-03-2014, 08:58 AM
sa7

Disastrous failure as I crack under the pressure following a 1-1 opening day draw at Swansea and headbutt Geoff "The @#%&!" Shreeves for asking "stupid £#%&!ing questions"

Wrong One, sa7 Out!

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:00 AM
jem

we'd be top four and coentrao would have a cool song.

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:08 AM
Baron

Absolutely pissing it, playing sexy, sexy football.

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:14 AM
My Name is Keith

Pretty sure we would have become recognised 'masters of the universe'. I suspect we might also have learnt the secret to everlasting life, perhaps even becoming deities in our own right. Fellaini would have become recognised throughout the world as a mystical miracle healer and would have taken to wearing long religious robes. The sick would queue for months just to gaze at his enlightened elbows and chest.

We would have been in the top four ahead of arsenal for absolute certain too.

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:18 AM
General Woundwort

No idea where United would be but I'd have taken my severance payment by now and vanished. I'd crop up again in the obituary sections in 3 years' time, having suffocated while trying to snort the last remnants of coke out of a massive, German snatch.

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
No idea where United would be but I'd have taken my severance payment by now and vanished. I'd crop up again in the obituary sections in 3 years' time, having suffocated while trying to snort the last remnants of coke out of a massive, German snatch.
that is kind of disgusting. why would it have to be massive?

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:24 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Pretty sure we would have become recognised 'masters of the universe'. I suspect we might also have learnt the secret to everlasting life, perhaps even becoming deities in our own right. Fellaini would have become recognised throughout the world as a mystical miracle healer and would have taken to wearing long religious robes. The sick would queue for months just to gaze at his enlightened elbows and chest.

We would have been in the top four ahead of arsenal for absolute certain too.
So you would have still signed Fellaini?

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Pop

Probably relegated but team spirit would be immense. I'd let the players come in to training when they wanted, eat sweets for breakfast, play videogames all day, go to McDonalds after training and stay up after their bedtime.

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:49 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
that is kind of disgusting. why would it have to be massive?
To fit my entire head in, obviously. Come on, this is amateur stuff.

Unread 31-03-2014, 10:47 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort

Unread 31-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Child of Darkness

Id have done a micheal knighton and done some keepy ups in front of the stretford end , in tight tight shorts , no tache tho .

Then I would have arrived by helicopter for every game fast roping down into the centre circle before reappearing in a gold jumpsuit with crown and then gone into the stretford end to be with "my people" , before leading the stretty in really really fast singing .

I'd have let kids in for free as well .
Closed Thread