United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Unread 15-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Or rather, that's what they called it in those days?
Er... zing?

Unread 15-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
The show is a bloated mess. It has kept expanding plots and characters without any thought of how they will all come together in a satisfying ending.

This season they are going to have to take all these messy story lines and complicated character relationships and focus them on a single resolution (of sorts). Expecting a lot of cringe similar the Avengers Assemble nonsense of last season.

At least for a while the journey was fun, but for the last two or three seasons it's pretty much been okay let's get it over with and see who gets killed next. Couldn't care less who survives, or who "wins", but will still watch with a sliver of anticipation.
Huge battle, mass slaughterfest. Gets rids of all the loose ends without needing to explain anything.

Sansa will be on the throne at the end.
It's gonna be a woman, can't have a nasty male ruling the 7 Kingdoms, we've made such a mess of it.
Cersei is a bitch & these writers won't be brave enough to let her live - unlike the writers of The Wire. The big villain has to die.
Dragon tart is gonna sacrifice herself in some grand manner.
Arya will sod off to teach others who to kill people
So, Sansa it is.

Unread 16-04-2019, 07:31 AM
Zorg

Cersei and her elephants

Stop going on about elephants Cersei, you’re never going to meet one.

Unread 16-04-2019, 07:36 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

my main take away was how wide sansa's face is getting.

also, the child that they set on fire, what's the deal there, why did they look so scared afterward?

Unread 16-04-2019, 07:45 AM
puressence

https://www.elitedaily.com/entertain...-bronn/2059201

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:34 AM
sweetleftfoot

Game of Dangers

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:41 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
my main take away was how wide sansa's face is getting.

also, the child that they set on fire, what's the deal there, why did they look so scared afterward?
It had been turned into the undead and nailed to a wall with body parts fashioned around it into a symbol. I'd look a bit scared as well I think

Reminded me of something off doom.

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:56 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
It had been turned into the undead and nailed to a wall with body parts fashioned around it into a symbol. I'd look a bit scared as well I think

Reminded me of something off doom.
I thought that was stupid tbh. 'It's a message from the Night King'. He's never struck me as a 'message' kind of guy tbh. Just marches in, massacres people and adds them to his army. What was he trying to say? 'Now, you just watch it, ok? I'm on my way and I'm, oooh, I'm livid'.
Nah.

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:59 AM
guerreiro

If this is going to be the spoilers thread can Cream edit the title pls...

P.S. hate Sansa and she’s not fit.

Unread 16-04-2019, 09:12 AM
Arnold Muhren

Wasn’t special. The usual opening episode stuff, mostly checking in with everyone. Hope that’s the last we see of the Greyjoy’s. John with Arya was nice and the Last Hearth bit at the end was well done. Rumour is that episode 3 is 80 minutes and a big battle episode.