Unread 24-01-2015, 07:29 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 24-01-2015, 07:33 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Singing the praises of Jordan Henderson for his sacrifices in the title run

It's incredible he manages to keep spewing this shit
that slack-jawed @#%&! getting himself banned for the last three games probably cost them the title, once slippy was left to his own devices.

Unread 24-01-2015, 07:37 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Singing the praises of Jordan Henderson for his sacrifices in the title run

It's incredible he manages to keep spewing this shit
£#%&!. off.

Unread 24-01-2015, 07:39 PM
waynes ear's

He's a taller Scott Parker. In other words, he's £#%&!ing shit. Shit hairdo as well

@#%&!

Unread 25-01-2015, 01:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

See Sterling has told Brenda to get £#%&!ed over New deal lol seems Balotelli refused to go on the bench yesterday too

Unread 25-01-2015, 02:06 PM
Jethro

He makes my skin crawl

Unread 25-01-2015, 02:10 PM
wiganste

He thought Liverpool were terrific and wonderful yesterday. 0-0 v Bolton at home
No doubt his group of players are superb human beings too.

Man is a £#%&!wit

Unread 25-01-2015, 02:13 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
See Sterling has told Brenda to get £#%&!ed over New deal lol seems Balotelli refused to go on the bench yesterday too
can he leave on a free in the summer?

Unread 25-01-2015, 02:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
can he leave on a free in the summer?
No still think he has at least 18 months left or maybe more

Unread 25-01-2015, 02:40 PM
browser

Quote:
No still think he has at least 18 months left or maybe more
would be good if he £#%&!s off and they get nothing.

Unread 25-01-2015, 05:31 PM
Pop

Quote:

Well! The cheek of them. To disrespect the angels like that. I just, I don't know what to say :shakehead:

Unread 25-01-2015, 05:40 PM
saffers

Was wondering what the rationale was behind him suddenly digging balo out in public again.

No wonder Sterling wants out, same reason why stevie ba doesnt want to retire at liverpool. Brenners is hated over there.

Unread 29-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
“No question Daniel’s injury had a huge impact on our season,” said Rodgers.

“You can trace that back to the start of the season. You saw the reference he was against Tottenham and the team struggled for a time without him but we have returned to our football ideas and have been getting better all the time. Daniel will shine a different light on the team.

Unread 31-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Felch

'Guys like Steven are top players and have different experiences they can draw on. But when the curtain goes back and the light shines on you as a manager, you need some education, some support with it.'

Unread 31-01-2015, 11:44 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felch
'Guys like Steven are top players and have different experiences they can draw on. But when the curtain goes back and the light shines on you as a manager, you need some education, some support with it.'
what does that even mean?

Unread 31-01-2015, 11:54 AM
dunk

The man is a £#%&!ing idiot. He makes my skin crawl the detestable @#%&!

Unread 31-01-2015, 11:55 AM
FraUtd

Best guess, once Gerard leaves Liverpool there will be more focus on the manager, and he needs to be good at his job and have support from the squad and club?

He needs a good boot in the beanbag basically.

Unread 31-01-2015, 11:59 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Exclusive Rory Smith meets Andy Carroll, who returns to Anfield today for the first time since the Liverpool manager sold him to West Ham

Andy Carroll does not miss a beat. He has been asked to provide an illustration of how he knew, in the summer of 2012, that his Liverpool career was over, to describe precisely what it was that convinced him he and Brendan Rodgers could never work together.

Straightaway, he accuses the Liverpool manager of lying.

“With Brendan Rodgers, there was a lot going on,” he says. From experience, it is safe to say that as an interviewee, Carroll does not do artifice and he does not do euphemism. He is markedly calm and casual as he describes his dark, final days at Liverpool.

“What he was saying to me and what was actually happening [were different things]. He was telling me one thing to my face, then I’d leave the training ground and he would ring me and tell me a completely different thing.

“He would say: ‘You’re going to play every week, you’re going to play every game up front with [Luis] Suárez’. I’d leave and get home and he would ring me and say: ‘Fulham and West Ham want you and I think it’s best you should go.’ I had just had a conversation with him ten minutes ago. So I would go back and see him and he would say the opposite again.

“It was the same thing round and round and round. On phone calls, it was: ‘I think you should go.’ To my face it was: ‘You’ll start every week’. It was mixed messages. He was messing with my head. I lost respect for him, to be honest. He used to phone me up and tell me I was a wonderful guy, and would I like to go and see Tinie Tempah live at the Arena with him - and then he'd not phone back and go with someone else. It was disappointing, to be honest.

“Another example: I went to Hearts for the [Europa League qualifier]. I got up there. He said I was starting. I woke up in the morning and he came in and said: ‘I think you’ve got a hamstring problem, you’re not going to start.’ I said my hamstring was fine. He said I’d be on the bench. I got to the ground and I wasn’t even on the bench. I was the only one missing out.

“It was just messing me about. I was angry. I knew it was time to go. I thought I just want to play football. I didn’t need this. Under Brendan I knew I was never going to play, with what he was saying to me.

“If he had said straightaway I wasn’t going to play, I’d have said fair enough, you’re a new manager, it’s your decision. You didn’t sign me, fair enough. He did it to a few other players, too, players who are not there now. I didn’t need to speak to anyone about it. I just knew it was a breakdown. If the manager is treating me like this, [I thought] there is no reason for me to be at Liverpool.”

Unread 31-01-2015, 12:09 PM
djsst

Carroll getting pelters now for doing an interview with the Times and The Sun. #JFT96

Closed Thread