Unread 22-09-2021, 09:47 PM
Sloppy

Not away on business tonight I notice.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:03 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Completely coincidental how his business commitments seem to overlap perfectly with United’s good performances I’m sure.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:04 PM
saffers

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Completely coincidental how his business commitments seem to overlap perfectly with United’s good performances I’m sure.
Stop trying to deflect you little propagandists.

Posted here most of the season including after some good wins.

Face the facts of what is happening.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:11 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

That you cry like a child every time we lose? No need to point that out we already know that

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:12 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:13 PM
red in cumbria

Still, we could have done with getting Wycombe at home eh.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:13 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:14 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
He really could do with a trophy to hide this shit on a stick football no?
Quote:
Quote:

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:16 PM
Ethers

Quote:

What’s happening? We’re having our best start to a league campaign for years?

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:26 PM
ryanMUFC

Pretty sure Saffers wants United to do well more than most on here tbf.

When people start pretending trophies don’t matter, I think it’s right to question whether they want there team to do well.

Cringey as £#%&! that people are going on about the league table after about 5 games. It’s almost like an accomplishment that we’re not points behind yet.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:28 PM
red in cumbria

Trophies do matter, but the League Cup matters least.

That doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice to win it, but it might help there if we got the sort of draws city regularly do.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:33 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

That doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice to win it, but it might help there if we got the sort of draws city regularly do.
Neither did the Europa league too according to some. Neither did the FA cup semi- the season we were chasing top 4.

In comparison to city, they played De Bruyne, Torres and Foden against Wycombe. A bit more fire power than the likes of Martial, Mata and VDB.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:34 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

You have to give ole the full season. If at the end of this season we don’t challenge and get kicked out of Europe . Then the questions can be asked and tbh if he can’t get a tune out of this lot he has to go. At the very least he has to be given this whole season to see what he can do with a squad he has assembled

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Neither did the Europa league too according to some. Neither did the FA cup semi- the season we were chasing top 4.
And you didn't get me saying that either of those didn't matter - indeed my reaction to the Europa final is on the record.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
You have to give ole the full season. If at the end of this season we don’t challenge and get kicked out of Europe . Then the questions can be asked and tbh if he can’t get a tune out of this lost he has to go. At the very least he has to be given this whole season to see what he can do with a squad he has assembled
Looking at our fixtures for October/November i've got a feeling people are going to be calling for his head by then.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:36 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
And you didn't get me saying that either of those didn't matter - indeed my reaction to the Europa final is on the record.
Meant the general sense of feeling around it rather than the opinion of one person tbf.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Looking at our fixtures for October/November i've got a feeling people are going to be calling for his head by then.
Hopefully varane and maguire can form a partnership. Never look ahead, it rarely goes the way you expect . I mean that both ways , this team on its day can beat any other team in the league, we just don’t know which first XI will turn up.

The telling bit will be how we fare in the champions league. If he can’t get out of this group stage and we are trailing in the league he has to go.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Almost as if we have never raised out game for the "big" matches since Ole came here. And, again, we aren't going to be playing tonight's team then - at least I £#%&!ing hope not.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
He was going to be sacked 2 Christmas’ ago according to your ‘feelings’ IIRC, so I think I’ll give them a swerve.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Meant the general sense of feeling around it rather than the opinion of one person tbf.
Well, all I can say is that I never noticed many others saying the Europa final in particular "didn't matter". But of course your mileage may vary.
Closed Thread