Unread 14-02-2021, 05:23 PM
Vedder

He’s awful. Our recruitment is a £#%&!ing disgrace for a club our size

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Terrible player.

Jones and Bailly would be a far stronger defence than these two clowns.
Agreed.

For about 8 minutes until one or other of them went off injured. Or both went off injured..

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:26 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Agreed.

For about 8 minutes until one or other of them went off injured. Or both went off injured..
Let's be honest Dunk, they'd injure each other.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Let's be honest Dunk, they'd injure each other.
Getting off the team bus

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Tronics

Honestly how much better is Maguire than someone like Jonny Evans? I would go as far as saying Smalling is probably a better defender than him and he’s tiny in stature compared to Maguire who given his size gets manhandled way too easily

Leicester got one over us with that transfers

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:28 PM
NedKelly

Would love us to field Bailly and Jones in a friendly or something, just to see what happens. Carnage.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:32 PM
Sparky***

He'll come in for pelters but again, defending more than anything is about the unit. None of them look confident in each other. Which is a huge issue.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Honestly how much better is Maguire than someone like Jonny Evans? I would go as far as saying Smalling is probably a better defender than him and he’s tiny in stature compared to Maguire who given his size gets manhandled way too easily

Leicester got one over us with that transfers
Smalling is tiny in comparison to Maguire? 6’4 Smalling?

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:34 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He'll come in for pelters but again, defending more than anything is about the unit. None of them look confident in each other. Which is a huge issue.
Odd that he’s coming in for pelters today when it was his partner that £#%&!ed up and Maguire was one of our more positive players who almost salvaged (an undeserved) win in the final seconds.

But agendas etc.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Odd that he’s coming in for pelters today when it was his partner that £#%&!ed up and Maguire was one of our more positive players who almost salvaged (an undeserved) win in the final seconds.

But agendas etc.
At this point it’s the axis of evil that is the CB’s and the keeper that I £#%&!ing hate. All of them can get to £#%&! tbh. Just soft as shite.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
People (like yourself) don’t like Maguire I get it and can respect their opinion

But this £#%&! nugget is the biggest whopper on the whole forum.

Quote:
At this point it’s the axis of evil that is the CB’s and the keeper that I £#%&!ing hate. All of them can get to £#%&! tbh. Just soft as shite.
Other than Bruno and Mason they’re all £#%&!ing me off at the moment pal.

Including the manager.

We can’t keep a clean sheet and barely created any changes against the worst defence in the league

Well and truly £#%&!ed off with most of them.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:39 PM
Tronics

Quote:
In terms of build he’s far more slight and not as strong

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
%@#$&!s.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:41 PM
Tronics

Quote:
balls.
Okay but point remains he’s shit and I would take Smalling over him

Never a United captain

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:41 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
You’re being deceived by the size of Maguire’s head.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
People (like yourself) don’t like Maguire I get it and can respect their opinion

But this £#%&! nugget is the biggest whopper on the whole forum.

Other than Bruno and Mason they’re all £#%&!ing me off at the moment pal.

Including the manager.

We can’t keep a clean sheet and barely created any changes against the worst defence in the league

Well and truly £#%&!ed off with most of them.
Today’s WBA isn’t the worst side in the league, 4 new players and the Allardyce tactics kicking in. Not an excuse but a bit less of a stick to beat us with.

Should still be winning and at least making it tough for them to score. I half joked in the match thread they’d score with their first attack and they did, it’s that £#%&!ing predictable

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:43 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
You’re being deceived by the size of Maguire’s head.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Okay but point remains he’s shit and I would take Smalling over him

Never a United captain
The best aspect of Smalling’s game was his 1v1 pace and his strength against his opponent.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:45 PM
AK14

Quote:
Today’s WBA isn’t the worst side in the league, 4 new players and the Allardyce tactics kicking in. Not an excuse but a bit less of a stick to beat us with.

Should still be winning and at least making it tough for them to score. I half joked in the match thread they’d score with their first attack and they did, it’s that £#%&!ing predictable
Didn’t say the worst team tbf

Said the worst defence

Which they are

Conceded 54 goals before Bruno pulled us out of the shit.

Against teams like this we should be able to outscore them no matter how poor our defence is or isn’t.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Tronics

Look at these quotes?! Who the £#%&! is this guy? United captain making excuses for his defensive lapses?! Jesus we are so bad

Closed Thread