United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2018, 11:51 PM
Switching Off

Red face Pep, De Bruyne and Silva (B) crying about tackles

Quote:
Guardiola said: “I could repeat what I said after the [Cardiff] game but it’s not necessary,” after reviewing the tackle on Díaz by Matt Phillips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin De Bruyne
I didn’t know the tackle was like that, I’ve just seen it. Let’s just say the ball was not in the neighbourhood. The referee told me he didn’t touch me good enough to get the red card but obviously I told him: ‘I saw the guy, I was jumping.’

I don’t know what they are thinking – you can also pull a shirt, that’s more effective than a tackle. Sometimes it gets frustrating. A lot of teams are making a lot of fouls against us. We make a foul, we get a yellow card, I don’t know how it’s possible sometimes.

We don’t have a lot of players – particularly among the forwards, now there is [Silva], maybe, today. We just have one player for each position – and hopefully it can stay like this and people can come back as quickly as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernardo Silva
We hope that soon they start protecting our players because the way other teams are tackling our players it’s not part of the game, it’s not fair play.
https://www.theguardian.com/football...anchester-city

What a team of whiny little bitches. They're great this season and everything is going their way, but there have been occasional signs that Guardiola loses it when things go against them. Hopefully we can force that next season and capitalise when it happens.

Unread 02-02-2018, 12:46 AM
sa7

Since they’re the kings of the cynical snide foul, they can go an take £#%&!ing cyanide as far as I’m concerned

Unread 02-02-2018, 09:59 AM
Denis Irwell

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premi...tatistics.html

Just making sure they keep their quotas up

@#%&!s

Unread 02-02-2018, 10:13 AM
andyroo

Silva (D) got away with a couple of nasty ones in the derby

Unread 02-02-2018, 10:49 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Silva (D) got away with a couple of nasty ones in the derby
Yep. £#%&! the cry baby £#%&!ers.

Unread 02-02-2018, 10:50 AM
dunk

Lots of whinging will get them more free kicks and even less defending to do.

Unread 02-02-2018, 11:00 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Lots of whinging will get them more free kicks and even less defending to do.
Doesn't work like that for us

Unread 02-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Wellinever

Default Blubbering Blues!

Its almost unbelievable!

15 points ahead, just lashed out £50m+ for new full back, going strong in 4 competitions and still moaning that they are not being treated fairly!

Makes you wonder what real pressure would do to them, if only we could get near enough to lay a glove on them?

Unread 02-02-2018, 11:20 AM
Jethro

Hope they get the living piss kicked out of them from tomorrow onwards.

Unread 02-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Sparky***

You aren’t gonna get the better of this lot by kicking them.

You need to be brave with the ball and not just accept they’ll have it all the time like everyone seems to.

They’ll £#%&!ing batter Burnley tomorrow in part because they’re a far far superior team but also in part because Burnley have already accepted their role in the game as plucky losers who can’t and won’t compete.

Unread 02-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You aren’t gonna get the better of this lot by kicking them.

You need to be brave with the ball and not just accept they’ll have it all the time like everyone seems to.

They’ll f***ing batter Burnley tomorrow in part because they’re a far far superior team but also in part because Burnley have already accepted their role in the game as plucky losers who can’t and won’t compete.
It's irrelevant though man at this stage

Unread 02-02-2018, 07:38 PM
red in cumbria

Their comeuppance will come. It just won't be this season, unfortunately.

Unread 03-02-2018, 11:34 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheem Sterling
There are going to be challenges that are badly timed and probably not all of them are intentional but at the same time if it’s a dangerous tackle, it’s a dangerous tackle and I think the referees and officials need to cut these tackles out because as you can see some of the players are getting butchered out there and it’s sad to see.

I just feel we need to try and cut this out of the game – I find it a bit unfair at times.

I feel that we haven’t been protected enough in certain situations. Some of the challenges have been awful. It’s not what I expect to see in a top-flight football match – especially when teams are losing and just go out to kick players.

I do think we need to cut down on that because we’ve got a World Cup at the end of the year and majority of the players in the top-flight and in our team will be playing in it and it would be sad to see someone miss the tournament due to a silly tackle and someone get away with it. These tackles can happen – but it can’t be every game we’re getting two players coming in with injuries.
What a bunch of whinging @#%&!s.

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:45 PM
Sparky***

They haven’t done this by chance. They’re making sure they put pressure on the ref for the Burnley game.

Don’t be surprised if Burnley end up with 10 men

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They haven’t done this by chance. They’re making sure they put pressure on the ref for the Burnley game.

Don’t be surprised if Burnley end up with 10 men
15/2 Burnley red card.

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:54 PM
puressence

6 subs today. Pep we have no other players. Neville just hammered in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
6 subs today. Pep we have no other players. Neville just hammered in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Staggering pure.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260505

Unread 03-02-2018, 06:43 PM
dunk

I thought they didn’t get injuries?

Unread 03-02-2018, 06:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I thought they didn’t get injuries?
Don't think that was ever the real issue tbh, much more the almost unreal - if not suspicious - speed with which their players recover from them

Unread 03-02-2018, 06:59 PM
puressence

Imagine Alexis getting treatment like that
Closed Thread