United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Pop

Dragged apart again last night (him and Cavani) over an awarded penalty kick. Cavani missed it and Neymar had to be kissed and cuddled by Thiago and Pastore, so upset he was

Poisonous little shit.

Unread 25-01-2018, 10:01 AM
TheFatGoth

Not played 5 games in a row all season.

Hearing he's gonna take a paycut and join Madrid in the summer.

Unread 25-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Poor bastard
Might set up a gofundme.

Unread 25-01-2018, 10:39 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Well read. I read it, too.

Unread 25-01-2018, 01:48 PM
windy waffles

Neymar and Ronaldo will be swapping next year nqat. I think PSG would sell Neymar if they know they can replace him with Ronaldo. Just shows that Neymar was too much of a @#%&! to force the move to Madrid he obviously wants.

Unread 25-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Neymar and Ronaldo will be swapping next year nqat. I think PSG would sell Neymar if they know they can replace him with Ronaldo. Just shows that Neymar was too much of a @#%&! to force the move to Madrid he obviously wants.
Don't think Barcelona would have allowed that in this day and age

Unread 25-01-2018, 01:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Don't think Barcelona would have allowed that in this day and age
Don't think they could've done anything had Madrid paid the release fee. That said, I doubt Madrid could drop £200m on one player in one fell swoop..

Unread 25-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Pack of lies.

Unread 25-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Clarkie

Quote function ain't working for me.

Anyways, maybe so. I could actually see Barcelona digging their heels in big time if it had of come to that.
Madrid after winning the CL again and La Liga, picking up one of the best players of their rivals...

Unread 25-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Lok

Quote:
You mean he didn't grow up dreaming of playing for a club that he hadn't even heard of?

Well I for one am shocked.

Unread 25-01-2018, 02:40 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Pack of lies.
It's my opinion, didn't say it was fact.

Sorry Oracle...

Unread 30-01-2018, 02:31 AM
Pop

More of it from the petulant @#%&! tonight....

PSG were 7-0 up against Dijon and were awarded a penalty to make it 8-0.

Cavani asked to take it to become the clubs record goal scorer. Neymar refused and was booed by the home fans for the rest of the game.

It was impossible not to know about the record. The coach chose me as the penalty taker though. Everyone knows, the coach decided and I take on that responsibility.

Unread 30-01-2018, 11:50 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
You mean he didn't grow up dreaming of playing for a club that he hadn't even heard of?

Well I for one am shocked.
More like "yet another Brazilian makes a move solely based on money and comes to regret it".

Unread 08-02-2018, 03:18 PM
TheFatGoth

Rested for a PSG game cos it was his Birthday party the night before

Unread 08-02-2018, 03:21 PM
Pop

£#%&!ing ponce. Shame there isn't a Brian Clough or the likes he'd try that one on with.

Unread 08-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Rested for a PSG game cos it was his Birthday party the night before

absolute joke of a player, delighted woodward didn't get his way

Unread 08-02-2018, 03:33 PM
Sparky***

He's just on a £#%&!ing holiday there isn't he. Absolute £#%&!ing piss easy league, earning 700k a week, does whatever the £#%&! he wants and his every whim is catered to.

Unread 08-02-2018, 03:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's just on a £#%&!ing holiday there isn't he. Absolute £#%&!ing piss easy league, earning 700k a week, does whatever the £#%&! he wants and his every whim is catered to.
He's a lucky boy, can't help but think he'll struggle to push himself to the level of performance Messi and Ronaldo have achieved there though..

Unread 08-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think part of it is him having one eye on the World Cup, much more important to his 'brand'. Can't see Madrid stumping up £200m for him just yet so 2-3 seasons to lead PSG to a Champions League before a big move to Madrid or England.

Unread 08-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
I think part of it is him having one eye on the World Cup, much more important to his 'brand'. Can't see Madrid stumping up £200m for him just yet so 2-3 seasons to lead PSG to a Champions League before a big move to Madrid or England.
I can't see him ever playing over here tbh.
Closed Thread